Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wouldn't be filming while away,so she can relax and enjoy the family time,shes back home and posted a Disney land Paris vlog. Shes just like all the other floggers,family ALWAYS comes second to any chance of attention online.

Reactions: 2
Strange how someone so obsessed with food and baking doesn't know how to say Foccacia!
When she shows the clothes haul for everyone and keeps saying "I love the embroidery on this", we all know she means she loves the logo!

Reactions: 1
Now shes pondering over whether to step away from Youtube, probably bored with filming and editing and not earning much from Ads. She really wastes so much money,if she planned meals,when she spent £65 on a Morrisons shop,she could havd bought the ingredients for the curry,instead Andrew went on another shopping trip. So many vloggers seem to spend money without a second thought,but when you look at them closely, it's clear to see they aren't wealthy.

I've only managed to watch half of the vlog :sleep:
FFS Natasha just spit it out 🥴 carry on or quit YouTube... let me think :unsure:... 247 votes out of 32.5K subs, need I say anymore.

• Haha
Her channel is failing as she doesn’t stick to anything. She got too big for her boots with WW, tried to set up her own company, failed, put weight on, now back at WW, hardly consistent. Plus Harrison should not be on YouTube and her life is dull, the end.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find her chat about buying a new house (which btw she made clear she'd been looking and found something MUCH bigger and that they could absolutely afford it) so ridiculously boastful?! I have never come across someone so full of themselves. The sooner she leaves YT and any SM| for that matter the better! Arrogant, smug and vile woman :mad:

Reactions: 5
2st in 6 months!! Seriously she looked so much better before, see we are back to the waist shots and showing how baggy her clothes are..trigger warning.

2st in 6 months!! Seriously she looked so much better before, see we are back to the waist shots and showing how baggy her clothes are..trigger warning.
She looks haggered. Her hair doesn't help always looks like a convalescent home for head lice

I watched 5 minutes of the Vlog, insinuating that a size 12 is big!! Seriously for a woman her age size 6/8 isn’t healthy unless you are naturally that small, which she isn’t. She also has to be very careful how Layla takes in all this diet crap, she is at a dangerous age, that poor girl will grow up with body issues if Natasha continues down the road of extreme dieting.

She’s such a trash bag! Does anyone follow her on instagram? All she does is go out and get pissed with her work lot. Or she’s out having hot dogs at the Manchester Christmas markets!

She’s such a trash bag! Does anyone follow her on instagram? All she does is go out and get pissed with her work lot. Or she’s out having hot dogs at the Manchester Christmas markets!
I've noticed shes always out with work colleagues bet they love her posting their pictures online.

Very odd! Her clothes in general are really odd.
In her stories she looks like an auntie trying to be cool with the young kids🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I can’t find instagram just her private family one and the recipe club one, does she have another?

I was blocked but managed to see the stories from another account 🤣🤣 totally pointless blocking if you keep your profile public. The dress didn’t do anything for her, would look fine if you were 20 not so much in your 40s and you can’t even fill it out.

Mmm I must have been blocked for some reason then , I used to follow her and like the odd post but I guess I didn’t engage enough with her :rolleyes: