Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she has the new kitten, the other cat has almost been forgotten. This seems to be quite common with vloggers, whether it's animals or their kids, they only seem to pay attention to whoever/whatever will get them social media attention

Reactions: 3
"I'm not going to lie" looks like she used dr.marten boot polish on her face for the first half of that video. It must feel like her birthday every day, the amount of expensive stuff she buys herself all the time!

"I'm not going to lie" looks like she used dr.marten boot polish on her face for the first half of that video. It must feel like her birthday every day, the amount of expensive stuff she buys herself all the time!
I had to laugh when she said Leila is a wall flower and very shy, 2 minutes later, Leilas playing to the camera desparate to be in the vlog. I don't think she has any concept of the value of money, always spend spend spend, I wonder how much is money that is meant for her son and not for her shopping addiction.

Reactions: 2
I had to laugh when she said Leila is a wall flower and very shy, 2 minutes later, Leilas playing to the camera desparate to be in the vlog. I don't think she has any concept of the value of money, always spend spend spend, I wonder how much is money that is meant for her son and not for her shopping addiction.
Yes totally agree, that Lola is a bloody pest 🤣

• Haha
I've not watched all of the vlog, she can't wait to brag, label drop what she's bought, she's never happy either, always onto the next purchase, I'm sure she's overcompensating for what's wrong with her life.
Definitely 100% uses Harrison's money on herself, she can't hide how much she resents him and compares him to Layla, who in her mind is perfect, the difference in the way she treats them is staggering....it will be interesting to see if he makes the cut when they go away.

I've not watched all of the vlog, she can't wait to brag, label drop what she's bought, she's never happy either, always onto the next purchase, I'm sure she's overcompensating for what's wrong with her life.
Definitely 100% uses Harrison's money on herself, she can't hide how much she resents him and compares him to Layla, who in her mind is perfect, the difference in the way she treats them is staggering....it will be interesting to see if he makes the cut when they go away.
£300 quid on cases just like that for a weekend away!

• Wow
Hopefully she’ll spend Harrison’s money on a good haircut, clothes that fit, poor kid!

Birthday brag vlog uploading in 3...2...1
"Hi guyzzzzzzzz I just want to start the vlog by showing you what I got for my birthday... I got this from Louis Vuitton, I've wanted one for such a long time but I'm not going to lie guyzzzzzz it was very pricey, I used Harrison's carer's allowance, he wasn't bothered it's an investment for meeee, I know it's not in most of my viewers price range but who gives a duck, your all peasants struggling with the cost of living"... All this from someone who lives in an ex local authority council house in the arse end of Ashton, I can just picture her now walking past all the takeaways and drop in methadone chemist's" 100 yard's from her front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant believe she’s showing off LV gifts on her story when her teeth are literally brown, I know what I’d spend the money on 🤢
Also…please invest in a decent bra 😬
Her posture is terrible which is only highlighted by her rubbish bra.

I take it she's been reading Tattle....Hi Natasha 👋

So glad to see you've took note and spent a bit of Harrison's money on him for a change and bought him a new top, it's nice to see he genuinely liked it. Although as usual Lails got more :rolleyes: that tracksuit is absolutely hideous, Vicky Pollard springs to mind, you won't lose her in that, in fact I think you'd see her from outer space.

• Heart
  • Haha
I take it she's been reading Tattle....Hi Natasha 👋

So glad to see you've took note and spent a bit of Harrison's money on him for a change and bought him a new top, it's nice to see he genuinely liked it. Although as usual Lails got more :rolleyes: that tracksuit is absolutely hideous, Vicky Pollard springs to mind, you won't lose her in that, in fact I think you'd see her from outer space.
Natasha is so tacky, everything has to have a brand splashed all over it, so people think she's wealthy

Reactions: 1
Birthday brag vlog uploading in 3...2...1
"Hi guyzzzzzzzz I just want to start the vlog by showing you what I got for my birthday... I got this from Louis Vuitton, I've wanted one for such a long time but I'm not going to lie guyzzzzzz it was very pricey, I used Harrison's carer's allowance, he wasn't bothered it's an investment for meeee, I know it's not in most of my viewers price range but who gives a duck, your all peasants struggling with the cost of living"... All this from someone who lives in an ex local authority council house in the arse end of Ashton, I can just picture her now walking past all the takeaways and drop in methadone chemist's" 100 yard's from her front door.
Spot on! Spending his money makes my blood boil. The poor boy looks feral. He always looks a scruff and she’s poncing about with Dune sparkling sling backs. Pretentious prat.

I don't really follow her YouTube because the videos are so boring but I thought she's been looking bigger. It's good really seeing as she got so thin and was constantly showing off how bony her hips were and how small her waist was. She'd show off her trousers by pulling them out showing how big they were on her if I remember.

I don't know if she's shared anywhere else but she's back on the weight watchers app. She says she has 1.5 stone to lose. I wonder if she will start with the ww content again?

Just watched her vlog, good old Natasha, completely oblivious to the cost of living crisis,films herself buying endless coffees, over £4 for an éclair, buying lots of items ftom Lush, without a care in the world about cost. I often wonder if they didn't receive extra money for Harrison if she'd be so quick to spend on unnecessary items. Also she loves to brag and show off about cost and brands, so ignorant to the current climate. On a positive was nice to see Harrison bring treated to some new clothes instead of it always being her or Leila