Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused, can someone enlighten me please? I thought she cut ties with WW entirely? I remember her making a video about no longer being an ambassador or following their programme and instead she launched her own business and meal plans for weight loss. But I checked her channel recently and she’s back on WW? I remember the video she published about cutting ties being quite abrupt, what’s changed?

Reactions: 1
Probably because her other videos don't get as many views and most people only came and stayed for her ww videos.

I’m really confused, can someone enlighten me please? I thought she cut ties with WW entirely? I remember her making a video about no longer being an ambassador or following their programme and instead she launched her own business and meal plans for weight loss. But I checked her channel recently and she’s back on WW? I remember the video she published about cutting ties being quite abrupt, what’s changed?
The cash cow was WW hence her reverting back when her own attempts failed. Plus she has an ED so is obsessed with trying to lose weight. It is toxic.

Reactions: 3
I'm fascinated watching her videos now I have seen the real her - I just watched one where she called raspberries cherries about 4 times and then couldn't cut a bread roll....... She used to charge money for recipes. I'm baffled. She's also regularly using WW recipes and posting clips of the app which I didn't ever see her do before. I feel like she wants them to take her back on! It's just a little odd!

Reactions: 2
Skimmed through her catch up video on youtube and what do they do to make money?! She's wanting a double extension to make a 5 bed house and all the works look around £120k according to her. Its that or move to a bigger house. For the 4 of them that house is fine (I dont like the kitchen as too dark for me but hey ho)
She did say it would be over a few years but wow still!

Here she goes again...a barn conversion 😂 or a 120k extension 😂 Natasha you live in an ex council house in Trashton Ashton FFS, she really does think she's something special doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here she goes again...a barn conversion 😂 or a 120k extension 😂 Natasha you live in an ex council house in Trashton Ashton FFS, she really does think she's something special doesn't she.
She lives in a dream world,they only bought their own property at the end of 2021,surely if they had money to buy barn conversions or pay for expensive extensions they would have had a mortgage much sooner. Not sure if shes trying to compete with someone or if she is out of touch with finances

I'm fascinated watching her videos now I have seen the real her - I just watched one where she called raspberries cherries about 4 times and then couldn't cut a bread roll....... She used to charge money for recipes. I'm baffled. She's also regularly using WW recipes and posting clips of the app which I didn't ever see her do before. I feel like she wants them to take her back on! It's just a little odd!
Does she still charge or recipes? I’m still lost as she hasn’t addressed to move back to WW anywhere? It looks like she is attempting to lose again after gaining weight but she’s not being transparent about this. Did she stop doing her own course because she gained weight? Is it still going or not? Confused!

Does she still charge or recipes? I’m still lost as she hasn’t addressed to move back to WW anywhere? It looks like she is attempting to lose again after gaining weight but she’s not being transparent about this. Did she stop doing her own course because she gained weight? Is it still going or not? Confused!
I think her business died out, no one was interested and she is not a qualified dietician. She has gone back to WW as this is what made her initial income and she has gained weight so gone into panic mode. She clearly has disordered eating and loved to show off how thin she was. She needs mental health support but instead lives a dream land on YouTube while her husband seems to facilitate it all.

She lives in a dream world,they only bought their own property at the end of 2021,surely if they had money to buy barn conversions or pay for expensive extensions they would have had a mortgage much sooner. Not sure if shes trying to compete with someone or if she is out of touch with finances
she's definitely in competition with someone, i think shes a very jealous person. always wanting what other people have and she cant she lives in a dream world

• Heart
WTF was her daughter wearing yesterday, yourre not telling me she chooses her clothes? that poor bugger walking around looking like a rainbow with crappy clothes that are way old for her and very out of fashion. thank goodness for school uniform hey!!! her mother needs to let her pick her own clothes not the other way round

WTF was her daughter wearing yesterday, yourre not telling me she chooses her clothes? that poor bugger walking around looking like a rainbow with crappy clothes that are way old for her and very out of fashion. thank goodness for school uniform hey!!! her mother needs to let her pick her own clothes not the other way round
I’ve always thought the way she dresses her daughter is strange. Her daughter is the same age as mine and my daughter wouldn’t wear any of the clothes Layla has.

Anyone watched her latest vlog?? She seems to think she is some kind of superstar/ model!! And agree with others that she has some kind of eating disorder commenting on her own weight loss when she is no way near being overweight!

Anyone watched her latest vlog?? She seems to think she is some kind of superstar/ model!! And agree with others that she has some kind of eating disorder commenting on her own weight loss when she is no way near being overweight!
I can’t watch her anymore she really triggers me!

• Heart
“Dream boy” lol! And when will she wear a bra?! Saggy boobs are not a good look.

“Dream boy” lol! And when will she wear a bra?! Saggy boobs are not a good look.
She really is an odd woman. Her behaviour shows her as someone desperate to be seen as someone or something she isn’t. I don't think she's remotely happy in herself or anything she does,hence the constant bragging and need to tell everyone what she has and how much it cost. She gets bored with everything she does,work,social media, diets. Not sure Andy is anyones dream boy,but he's certainly her enabler.

• Heart
Just watching her vlog about the house fire,just seems odd,she said the legal side has been dealt with and 'they' admitted liability,whoever 'they' are. But she said they're cleaning the fire damage themselves because its expensive ,but surely if someone has admitted liability,they pay the bill. Sometimes I do wonder if shes a bit of a fantasist and makes things up,or was the fire coincidentally at the same time she wanted to make over their bedroom. I'm always cynical with these vloggers,most of them are fantasists trying to portray perfect lives very far from the reality of their real lives. Also is it wrong that I find Layla irritating when she tries to force her way into the vlog

Last edited:
so she goes on holiday and she wearing dirty trainers, yet she's always bragging about what she spends and she makes out she loaded but walks around looking like a woman, well they all look like tramps
---
oh and she a full on liar, who wants to be something she not, she obviously jealous of people and their lives