Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's still a content something or other but with another firm.
She's completely disappeared off her previous employers Instagram like she never existed, a bit like she did with the Mark King properties.

Reactions: 1
I think she's still a content something or other but with another firm.
She's completely disappeared off her previous employers Instagram like she never existed, a bit like she did with the Mark King properties.
Doesn't her husband work for the company she was with around Christmas time?

Of course she knew it was on the lens, she loves to brag and show off,so showing off her designer glasses is a must. #pathetic
So I take it she doesn't need to wear the glasses it's just a fashion statement. Chuckling to myself she's actually been out with them like that she's a complete dick in every sense They don't suit her anyway, far to big.

The company she's now working for put themselves into administration in December last year, so I can't see this job lasting long.

Of course she knew it was on the lens, she loves to brag and show off,so showing off her designer glasses is a must. #pathetic
Stupid bleeping bint she is, she will do anything to try and attract more attention ! Best things she could do is to do something with those manky grey front teeth and wear a wig, I might be able to bear looking at her for more than 5 seconds then ! she makes me want to vomit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She definitely needs prescription lenses so she can actually see how ridiculous she looks in the frames she's choosing.
These look like joke glasses 😂 way to big and her conks to big for them to sit right, she just needs a moustache and she's nailed it.

Screenshot_20220401-185731~2.png

• Haha
Back to back meetings!! She having a laugh 😂😂
She seems to spend a lot of time sitting in coffee shops, I get the feeling she isnt6as important as she wants everyone to think In one of her vlogs she had gone into what appeared to be an empty office and later joined by 2 people, she kept referring to them as her team, yet she was the one who went out to pick up the lunch order for everyone

Reactions: 2
She seems to spend a lot of time sitting in coffee shops, I get the feeling she isnt6as important as she wants everyone to think In one of her vlogs she had gone into what appeared to be an empty office and later joined by 2 people, she kept referring to them as her team, yet she was the one who went out to pick up the lunch order for everyone
She full of tit, always telling lies. I think she a very jealous person and desperately wants to be like other people, which will never happen

She only vlogs now to show off what new stuff she's got. Where on earth do they get the money, house renovations, new clothes all the time, dieting clubs costing a fortune and counselling at £40 a session, that's probably free though. I don't know who she thinks she's vlogging to. Obsessed with Urban Outfitters too, she's going to pop back for another sweater, at nearly £50. A woolly mess for the wall at £50. Not to mention all the brand new stuff in her favourites section. Even the kids are not allowed to buy her a normal mother's day box of chocs etc, had to be a nice ring which she chose herself!

These youtubers are really getting on my wick now, brag brag brag!

INSANE! as she likes to say

She only vlogs now to show off what new stuff she's got. Where on earth do they get the money, house renovations, new clothes all the time, dieting clubs costing a fortune and counselling at £40 a session, that's probably free though. I don't know who she thinks she's vlogging to. Obsessed with Urban Outfitters too, she's going to pop back for another sweater, at nearly £50. A woolly mess for the wall at £50. Not to mention all the brand new stuff in her favourites section. Even the kids are not allowed to buy her a normal mother's day box of chocs etc, had to be a nice ring which she chose herself!

These youtubers are really getting on my wick now, brag brag brag!

INSANE! as she likes to say
But if you notice ye she may say she spent all this money but probably second hand really. Or bought with tags still attached, I’m not being funny but they are scruffy as anything, nothing ever matches they just seem to throw anything on and hope for best, the house isn’t the best in fact it’s bloody awful. I think she shows you what she wants you to see all other scruffy bits she wouldn’t dream of showing you

Went to town with Layla, didn't buy much...... just around £300+, Jeez, she has no idea how some are struggling, found this really sickening, she didn't even seem happy with her crap!!

Went to town with Layla, didn't buy much...... just around £300+, Jeez, she has no idea how some are struggling, found this really sickening, she didn't even seem happy with her crap!!
Notice how things she buys are tat, just shite. Like she just buys for buying sake to brag to whoever wants to listen. Still scruffy as ever

Yesterday, myself and my partner were watching this week's vlog and some of her old grocery hauls, there's no real concept for the value of money in that house, everything is to brag and show off. I do wonder just how much of the spending is subsidised by Harrison and money received for him/his care, yet she always seems so indifferent and disinterested in him

Yesterday, myself and my partner were watching this week's vlog and some of her old grocery hauls, there's no real concept for the value of money in that house, everything is to brag and show off. I do wonder just how much of the spending is subsidised by Harrison and money received for him/his care, yet she always seems so indifferent and disinterested in him
Fully agree. She could do with using that money to buy new clothes instead of second hand ones or hand me downs. Don’t get me wrong nothing wrong with this but when she buying all this tit and spending all that money then she can afford to buy decent clothes for the kids. But she no interest in what they look like as she dresses like that herself with dirty trainers and mix match clothes

I really wish she would stop putting her children in the Vlogs. It seems that Layla wants to follow in her footsteps and Harrison has no say, being autistic she should respect his privacy. The sound on the last Vlog was awful. On a positive Natasha looks healthier.

I really wish she would stop putting her children in the Vlogs. It seems that Layla wants to follow in her footsteps and Harrison has no say, being autistic she should respect his privacy. The sound on the last Vlog was awful. On a positive Natasha looks healthier.
I agree. It’s cruel, he clearly isn’t comfortable. I think she likes to show that she does actually spend time with but we know the truth. I wish she leave him be as he has no say.