Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg watching her ice that cake made me shudder. Meant to go in the same direction with the scraper, fill in the massive holes she left and go round again, leave icing higher than the top of the cake so that you can bring it inwards with a palette knife (wtf was she even doing scraping the top with that thing) I find it hilarious she must think people watch this like a tutorial when tbh it’s only fit for You’ve Been Framed 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this woman actually work? She never does anything apart from swanning around, making crappy cakes and buying scruffy clothes for herself, him and kids

Reactions: 3
Posting about loving life and not being online… if you love being offline so much, why the Q&A and insta posts? 😂 Shes so transparent it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Exactly my thoughts, she really needs to tell her face she's happy.
I'm sick of this I'm really happy, the happiest I've ever been, I look after the home, work full time as well as being a mum of 2 1...Natasha you used to say YouTube was your full-time job not to long ago. Doesn't she look awkward too sat talking in the car, her new neighbours must think she's a right dick, I know I would.

• Haha
Exactly my thoughts, she really needs to tell her face she's happy.
I'm sick of this I'm really happy, the happiest I've ever been, I look after the home, work full time as well as being a mum of 2 1...Natasha you used to say YouTube was your full-time job not to long ago. Doesn't she look awkward too sat talking in the car, her new neighbours must think she's a right dick, I know I would.
Seen hair, looks like it needs a really good wash, having said that she does. Always look dirty and scruffy

Reactions: 1
What's she on about "pretending not to be in the car for that important meeting" 24 hrs ago she said she's on holiday for 2 weeks... the car's parked outside her house :oops:🤦‍♀️

It must have been Harrison's day to visit his parents and predictably they take him to the local park. Do they do anything other than shopping and going to the park 🥴
I wanted to shake her husband painting the bedroom, it's like watching something in slow motion, he makes me so irate and wtf was he wearing.

• Haha
It must have been Harrison's day to visit his parents and predictably they take him to the local park. Do they do anything other than shopping and going to the park 🥴
I wanted to shake her husband painting the bedroom, it's like watching something in slow motion, he makes me so irate and wtf was he wearing.
I had to laugh at your comment about her husband because I was so relieved that it wasn't just me that felt irritated watching him

Reactions: 2
Well that's not lasted long, another month and another new job... just waiting for " it's a dream job, she was headhunted and more chance of progressing "
I'll stick with she's unqualified, lazy, useless, can probably talk the talk as she's had years of chatting bull:poop: on YouTube but can't walk the walk, they'll suss her out.

Well that's not lasted long, another month and another new job... just waiting for " it's a dream job, she was headhunted and more chance of progressing "
I'll stick with she's unqualified, lazy, useless, can probably talk the talk as she's had years of chatting bull:poop: on YouTube but can't walk the walk, they'll suss her out.
She doesn't seem to keep a job for more than 4 or 5 months, almost as if they get rid of her within the probationary period before they have to give her a contract

WHAT?!?!?! Another job???? What’s she doing now?? I thought she was a content manager!