Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman really thinks she's an expert at everything she does, pity she can't stay with anything for more than a few months. Goodness knows why she thinks her plant pot is actually sellable?
Screenshot_20220116_113205.jpg
Screenshot_20220116_113143.jpg
. Wonder if she's still working at the same place as her husband or have they sacked her yet?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
WTF is that, the woman's deluded if she thinks anyone would pay to own that 😂

At least she's realised how bad it looks just taking Layla out all the time and finally took Harrison with them but doesn't she look awkward and detached from him.

I think this is her new job. Although I'm puzzled as to why she's saying self employed and the office's don't appear to be in the centre of Manchester.

Screenshot_20211201-203207~2.png

WTF is that, the woman's deluded if she thinks anyone would pay to own that 😂

At least she's realised how bad it looks just taking Layla out all the time and finally took Harrison with them but doesn't she look awkward and detached from him.

I think this is her new job. Although I'm puzzled as to why she's saying self employed and the office's don't appear to be in the centre of Manchester.

View attachment 993545
I can’t bloody keep up, I thought she gone working with her husband this probs be a thing she can do from home cos we all know what a lazy mare she is

So I got blocked by Natrasha for saying she shouldn’t sell her childish plant pots on Etsy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's awful, I honestly think she's so deluded. Who in her life is telling her it's good, grow some balls Andy and tell her the truth, your letting your wife make a fool out of herself!

I think it’s gross the way she thinks there’s money to be had in every single thing she does now, she is completely talentless and that pot looks like one of her kids painted it, I can’t imagine thinking ‘wow someone would pay money for that’ ??? Get a real job Natrasha

She has actually sold that monstrous plant pot and £10 fir a coaster, what a joke
Screenshot_20220119_145426_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220119_145904_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
OMG!! She running again. Let’s wait for the expert comments from her. Oh and apparently done in lunch hour she really is a good laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg the shots of her running 🤣🤣🤣 imagine watching someone in the park setting their camera up on the floor, running off, coming back and getting the camera to set it up somewhere else 😂😂 is she not embarrazzed 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I run myself and even in this weather a hoodie is far too much, I noticed the Calvin Klein bum bag in view for the camera 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just casually holding the Emma Bridgewater bottle too :rolleyes:
She's gone full circle again, back to the manic stage.
She'll never be happy and content with herself or her family, she's always looking for something more that will never be there.

Reactions: 4