Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she apparently speak fluent Arabic ?
I remember one of her Instagram lives someone asked her to say a sentence in Arabic and she just said hello 😂
I know she makes a point of singing Happy Birthday in Arabic each year, who could forget last year when Harrison blew his candles out too soon and she yanked him back, he looked scared to death when he looked at her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Doesn't she apparently speak fluent Arabic ?
I remember one of her Instagram lives someone asked her to say a sentence in Arabic and she just said hello 😂
I know she makes a point of singing Happy Birthday in Arabic each year, who could forget last year when Harrison blew his candles out too soon and she yanked him back, he looked scared to death when he looked at her.
She can just about speak English makes me laugh when she puts this posh voice on in her tit videos she common as muck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a mess, her skins looks awful under that tonne of make up.
No sign of Harrison, off out with the golden child again I see.

Screenshot_20220109-164438~2.png

She looks like she has 3 big wonky front teeth when everyone else has two.
You’re so right. She’s a weird looking thing and so are her family. The kids can’t help it but she can sort their hair out fgs. Poor things are right scruffbags.

You’re so right. She’s a weird looking thing and so are her family. The kids can’t help it but she can sort their hair out fgs. Poor things are right scruffbags.
The boys hair is a right mess, desperately needs a cut there no style at all. But the excuse will be he autistic and don’t like it being cut, well spend sometime with him getting use to it

Reactions: 2
Only Natasha could pay five grand over the asking price for a property in Trashton which is now worth less than what she paid.
They've well and truly been hoodwinked by the vendor...no wonder the property job didn't last 😂

Reactions: 1
Only Natasha could pay five grand over the asking price for a property in Trashton which is now worth less than what she paid.
They've well and truly been hoodwinked by the vendor...no wonder the property job didn't last 😂
Maybe that company was in on the scam, hence making her a 'director' just to get the mortgage, then getting rid of her a few months after moving. The whole moving day process was a shambles, I know moving during the pandemic is difficult but I think it was more princess lazy just thinking she could organise everything at a days notice. No wonder her husband looks like he has permenantly given up on life, being married to someone like her who's incapable of keeping a job or actually doing the most basic of tasks, without needing a sit down a coffee and a slice of cake. Get a grip woman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it really sad the way Harrison is treated, I'm only guessing when I say this so maybe completely wrong, I'm assuming she's classed as his carer, which means she receives benefits for that role yet she does sod all for him. He's used as convenient content, Andy seems to step in if Harrison becomes agitated but he always looks so pissed off and resentful.

I find it really sad the way Harrison is treated, I'm only guessing when I say this so maybe completely wrong, I'm assuming she's classed as his carer, which means she receives benefits for that role yet she does sod all for him. He's used as convenient content, Andy seems to step in if Harrison becomes agitated but he always looks so pissed off and resentful.
I always look at the difference between him and Paul scholes son cos he too has autism but they treat him ‘normally’ goes out with them, restaurants, parks etc. Harrison just seems more of a spare part and doesn’t belong, really sad how he treated

• Heart