Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! She’d caramelise Andy too!
“Today guys I’ve made something sho sho exciting and dreamy! I can’t wait to show you guys! Ta-da! Look at this gorgeous dreeeaaamyyyy caramelly dreamboat Andy that I’ve made! I am sho sho excited to eat him!”🤢🤢🤢
Haha he would let her aswell, he would just sit there whilst she filmed the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone watched the new vlog? Any guesses what she describes the smell of the coconut sugar as? Still claiming she stepped down as an ambassador for WW. Says she doesnt want to work points out for people because if makes her not want to eat those foods, yet she is happy to charge people £25 an hour to tell them what they should eat 🤯 her new venture is going sho sho well. She looks like shes gone mental. My husband said she looks like a grubby crack head, and I couldn't agree more 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
got so far think when she hoovering and switched off cant be doing with all the adverts they do my head in. also the falseness with the kids does my head in. you just know she dying to say 'GO AWAY'

Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought it was actually weird when she said ‘Harrison was sick so he’s off school for 48 hours...which is obviously fine’ like saying it’s fine seems so forced? As if it’s very much not fine and so she’s had to say ‘it’s fine’ to make it seem ok? Very noticeable that she put more of the kids in this time, obvs been reading here!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought it was actually weird when she said ‘Harrison was sick so he’s off school for 48 hours...which is obviously fine’ like saying it’s fine seems so forced? As if it’s very much not fine and so she’s had to say ‘it’s fine’ to make it seem ok? Very noticeable that she put more of the kids in this time, obvs been reading here!
who says “obviously it’s fine” about their own kid being home unwell?! Like yeah it’s fine he’s YOUR child you brat.

Reactions: 5
Yea she definitely reads here, she mentioned harrison eats vegetables, I've never seen her make the kids vegetables apart from once when she cut up some cucumber for them. She showed us her mopping the kitchen floor too after everyone saying her house is a dump. All her kick boards and kitchen cupboards look like they are falling off. I think it says alot when layla says "mum will you film me, so I can have your company". She keeps saying shes happier but the only thing I can see she might be happier about is the fact shes got harrison hooked up to his switch, now she doesnt need to look after him. Also the "I haven't baked for ages" really??! Its all you do natasha, bake and but crap off the internet. Everytime she talks.she contradicts something she has said earlier. Shes ine if those people that you could never ever know when they are being truthful or genuine, because she talks so much crap.

I haven’t watched her new vlog yet and I’m not sure I’ll bother. I can’t stand the sound of her voice droning on and on about a load of tit.
I have just looked at her older video views and she used to get quite a lot when putting ‘WW’ in the title. One video has 82k views, so let’s see how this one does!

It seemed like she was faking all the niceness towards her kids in this video. All the “huns”and stuff, coz normally she doesn’t talk like that to them.
And OMG how many clothes did she buy??? I bet she returns it all after she’s showed off on her vlog!

Anyone watched the new vlog? Any guesses what she describes the smell of the coconut sugar as? Still claiming she stepped down as an ambassador for WW. Says she doesnt want to work points out for people because if makes her not want to eat those foods, yet she is happy to charge people £25 an hour to tell them what they should eat 🤯 her new venture is going sho sho well. She looks like shes gone mental. My husband said she looks like a grubby crack head, and I couldn't agree more 😂.
She actually looks manic, which matches her very erratic behaviour

• Haha
What have I justed watched!!! She's bleeping manic. Those magic pills are working wonders all at once. She's practically bouncing off the walls.
Feel soooo much better guys since WW sacked me I left WW.
I thought :unsure: we'd have a big clothing haul, she's got to keep up the pretence that she's doing soooo well and has soooo much disposable income BENEFITS.
I agree... an obscene amount of clothes for 2 children that are still growing and don't go anywhere. She's no taste whatsoever, absolutely awful, my kids would refuse to wear them. I guarantee she'll film then return. Did she buy Andy anything? Strange he wasn't in the vlog, let's hope he's found his bollocks.
Definitely been reading here, she's addressed everything that's been mentioned.

How much she spent on clothes in the last vlog was absolutely insane. I’m sure she doesn’t keep it all. Why did she not buy stuff for spring, she bought joggers, thick jeans, long sleeves tops.
Her taste in clothes for the kids is awful, my daughter is the same age as Layla and they is no way she’d where one single item that Natasha bought. I feel sorry for the kids, she dresses them like absolute tramps. Unfortunately they will end being teased at school with their dress sense!!

How much she spent on clothes in the last vlog was absolutely insane. I’m sure she doesn’t keep it all. Why did she not buy stuff for spring, she bought joggers, thick jeans, long sleeves tops.
Her taste in clothes for the kids is awful, my daughter is the same age as Layla and they is no way she’d where one single item that Natasha bought. I feel sorry for the kids, she dresses them like absolute tramps. Unfortunately they will end being teased at school with their dress sense!!
She always dresses like she’s going on an arctic expedition, I know it’s a bit colder up north but it’s not that bad 😂

• Haha
How many times is she going to say “All vaccinated”?
Does this woman not own an iron????

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How has she managed to get the covid jab?
God knows, but I'm glad I've reported her for not declaring her earnings now shes doing her new venture, giving people advice and charging them £25 an hour for it. Is her husband disabled? Like is he vulnerable because of a disability? I know harrison has autism, but autism isnt a risk so only thing I can think is her husband? Anyway, I hope she isn't giving people advice when it comes to hygiene, especially when it looks like she has really bad gum disease.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I swear lately she keeps showing her teeth! If you had bad teeth you would not show them that much. She’s after a dentist collaboration for sure!

I swear lately she keeps showing her teeth! If you had bad teeth you would not show them that much. She’s after a dentist collaboration for sure!
She needs to see a hygienist quick, can see blood around her teeth on her gums 😬

Maybe she sits outside with a paper cup and thats why she dresses the way she does, creased clothes, sleeping bag coat etc, saving for new teeth.

Reactions: 2