Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe how many clothes she brought, she must have spent a fortune. I guess that is where the £25 per hour is being spent. She did seem a lot more upbeat and tolerant of the children. Sadly it doesn’t come across as genuine unless the massive clothes haul had given her a lift!

Reactions: 2
Let’s see how long this comment stays on. The bottom one 😂😂
Haha, to be fair she does look at least 10 years older than she is.

Ah I thought you only got the vaccine early if you are a carer of someone who has a condition which means they are more likely to catch covid? Is autism one of them? If Natasha is paid for looking after her own son because he has autism, that's a bit if a joke, considering she pretty much relies in Andy and the rest if her family to look after him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t stop laughing at that comment😂😂😂
She cant answer, because she actually does look nearly 50. Her skin is dreadful, her teeth are 🤮 and her hair looks like hagrid's. If she had looked after herself then maybe she wouldn't look so haggard. Next vlog "How I got my teeth caramelly like my coat", seriously though, she needs to cut back on the chocolate and coke. She might be thin now, but she is definitely not healthy.

• Haha
Her latest stories 🙄 she might aswell start it by saying “hi tattle”🙋🏻‍♀️. I do not believe for a bleeping second that “every one of her clients have decided to stay on” and if they have then they just be the biggest mugs going. Sent out her newsletter and recipe cards?? What news/recipes could she possibly have for them that we haven’t already seen on YouTube or insta? £25 a bleeping hour?! She should be ashamed of herself. No wonder she can afford to buy all those clothes. Sad that she’s got herself a bit of money to spend and that’s why she’s saying she’s had a good week. Money is all she cares about.

She made a note to say she is all registered and she is ok to be giving advice and it's all legal. Didn't she get comments on here about people going to report her? There was her response to that then

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She made a note to say she is all registered and she is ok to be giving advice and it's all legal. Didn't she get comments on here about people going to report her? There was her response to that then
I have reported her to trading standards and also benefit fraud too. Also you can tell by her body language that she is lying, look how she constantly looks away from the camera and touches her nose when she says something. She is reassuring herself that what she is saying is ok. Even though it's all a lie. Come on, who would want advice from that?! Look at the state of her. So professional.

Hi Natasha 👋 please can you brush your hair, and maybe put it up? Then it wont look a mess. Also maybe you should contact someone for help? Because you have gum disease, not sure if its nutrition that's caused it (diet of cake and coke?) Or if it's a hygiene issue, but it's not looking good, so maybe use some of your money to pay for a dental appointment 👍

Registered with who?! 😂😂😂 you can’t register with a professional body to give advice without proof of qualification AND hours you have spent practicing AND with observations from other qualified professionals. Amazing she’s managed to get a degree, complete a professional membership qualification and get observed all within 1 week! Something that usually takes YEARS.

Sorry but I also teach spin classes (as well as my full time job where I advise people) and you can’t even get insurance to teach spin classes without sending your qualification to the insurer. So she is talking so much tit.

• Haha
Registered with who?! 😂😂😂 you can’t register with a professional body to give advice without proof of qualification AND hours you have spent practicing AND with observations from other qualified professionals. Amazing she’s managed to get a degree, complete a professional membership qualification and get observed all within 1 week! Something that usually takes YEARS.

Sorry but I also teach spin classes (as well as my full time job where I advise people) and you can’t even get insurance to teach spin classes without sending your qualification to the insurer. So she is talking so much tit.
It just shows how thick she is. We can check all of that. Infact she should be making a point of proving all of this information on her page. That's what someone who was honest and legit would do. NATASHA SCAMMER.

Reactions: 4
Yes she’s absolutely talking tit in her videos today. She’s been reading her.
what is she registering ?? If she is on about insurance then yes you have to prove your qualified. I can tell she is lying her body language gives it away

If she was telling the truth she’d say which professional body she was registered with and likely have it in her bio.
I have the professional body I am registered with in my email signature and any of my clients can check. But also I work for a reputable employer.

as for insurance, she won’t have any as she has no qualifications 😅

Lol she really has no idea. It definitely does take years of training, you usually register when training and your registration is updated on qualification and for registration you have to provide proof that you are meeting all requirements to meet the registration standards.

Lol she really has no idea. It definitely does take years of training, you usually register when training and your registration is updated on qualification and for registration you have to provide proof that you are meeting all requirements to meet the registration standards.
She has a nerve doesn't she, charging people for something that she isn't even qualified to do. She should also know that the best thing for the people she is charging (if there is any clients) would be for them to see a professional. She had to use WW to lose her weight, all her YouTube videos were ran off WW as a title. If she says she is only providing recipe cards, then why would people pay for that? You can get free and friendly advice from thousands of people on various social media platforms, millions of YouTube videos. The food she cooks is rubbish. Shes not physically fit, she isn't a picture of health and mentally she's on medication too. For the amount she is asking for a 1 hour session, you could have a few gusto, hello fresh, any other healthy food delivery service with recipe card. You could see a professional who is qualified.

She not answering? She can't act shocked can she. She has a filter on every story she does now, because she knows she looks haggard.

She has deleted that comment I think, and she has replied to another one who has said how come you have had the vaccine so early? Shes said that's a personal question. Really? You share what underwear you have bought for the kids on your you tube channel, we have seen your stomach 199388838 times whilst you pull up your trousers, and you cant answer that. Is that because your a benefit FRAUD?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4