Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is deleting comments now. I hope any brands that consider working with her in the future do their research. She is a nasty piece of work.
so now she’s denying she said she was registered!?

Reactions: 2
She said in her stories earlier that she is registered.
No your not natasha 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank god we don’t need to hear about that school situation anymore “an outstanding school” don’t you know?!

does she realise it goes on points (location, special needs etc) and if her son didn’t have the points he wouldn’t have gotten in? Nothing to do with being “picked” 😂

Also “that’s a personal Question”

why dedicate a whole bleeping post to it then!? Bellend. She’s honestly boiling my piss today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god we don’t need to hear about that school situation anymore “an outstanding school” don’t you know?!

does she realise it goes on points (location, special needs etc) and if her son didn’t have the points he wouldn’t have gotten in? Nothing to do with being “picked” 😂

Also “that’s a personal Question”

why dedicate a whole bleeping post to it then!? Bellend. She’s honestly boiling my piss today.
I hope natasha fits in well with the other mums there haha 😂 (she won't).
She is such a hypocrite, she literally showed us her Mark's and Spencer's briefs the other day. She posted about covid vaccine non stop, but no one is allowed to ask about it? Do you have to pay for an answer? Is that what it is?.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope natasha fits in well with the other mums there haha 😂 (she won't).
She is such a hypocrite, she literally showed us her Mark's and Spencer's briefs the other day. She posted about covid vaccine non stop, but no one is allowed to ask about it? Do you have to pay for an answer? Is that what it is?.
maybe bribe her with something caramely and £25. She’ll send you a newsletter?! And a recipe card for caramel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she's not liked at his current school and lets someone else take him, she only seems to mention doing the school run with Layla.

Reactions: 1
I would not follow a recipe that tells you to eye ball it!! Wtf!! She’s probably just stole the recipe from bbc good food or something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear all the time she was on WW she used their recipes and then showed herself with cookbooks etc. I bet she’s just selling WW recipes now.

Not a prayer she keep this up. 5 recipes!! Jesus she definitely have no time for kids now. How are you reporting without address? I know she Manchester but that’s it. I as a tax payer don’t enjoy paying for people’s benefits that they taking piss out of

Reactions: 2
Why the eff would anyone pay for recipes when you can easily find them online. And if you really really wanted any of her recipes then just go back to her What I Eat In A Day videos where she gives it for free anyway!

Reactions: 5
You can report her to benefit fraud without her full address, I can only post on here what is public or she has posted. She was in the sun newspaper last year. And she posts her birthday on instagram.
Also her latest vlog, she says you can pay via paypal 🤯 so definitely trying not to declare her earnings. Also her mum has commented, is her mum a client now?

Attachments

• Wow