Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her column in that Essex magazine just CRACKS ME UP. Natasha, love, no one cares about your hair/dog/sister’s birthday/your thoughts on Love Island. Clearly it’s ghost written as you can tell by the language she uses it’s completely different to what she uses on her Instagram posts. Which as their paid promotions generally, are written by a marketing team and then slapped up by Natasha. She just doesn’t strike me as the type to be able to use words longer than about 4 letters... 😜
I also don’t understand this, it’s not like she’s a popular, well known influencer leading an exciting life. The column will be scrapped soon, adds no value to the magazine what so ever.

Looks like she’s bought more Instagram followers 🤣 does she think we are stupid? She gets an average of 6-8000 likes per pic unless she’s in her underwear which get more (obviously). My guess is around 100,000 (if that) of her followers are genuine, the rest are bought. So embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
Having your tits out at someone else’s wedding and making it all about you is just about the most disrespectful thing you can do

Reactions: 8
Having your tits out at someone else’s wedding and making it all about you is just about the most disrespectful thing you can do
She has no class or and no understanding of etiquette in any social situation. Look how she acts in nice restaurants and how she dresses. She’s a chav!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has no class or and no understanding of etiquette in any social situation. Look how she acts in nice restaurants and how she dresses. She’s a chav!
Every pic is of her and Andrew and it’s like she’s desperately trying to prove they are a couple. She wants us to see them Valentino’s huh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Erm you can see her nipples in some of the pics through her dress... embarrassing! She probably loves it though and can’t quite deal with not being the centre of attention.
I was about to say this!!! Surely she would know that you can see her nips, she’s classless

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The dress is not flattering - it makes her boobs look so matronly, how is that a good look?! Can’t she dress without having bits of her hanging out everywhere?

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see what sort of post the next few days bring Andrew looks so sleazy too the sort that would invite you for a threesomd 🤮🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.