Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what!? Has she seriously just posted this when she hasn’t even posted any posts regarding her new baby niece. Wow! She can not bear not being the centre of attention! She literally hates being in her sisters shadow.
she needs to learn how to read the room this one, unbelievable!
has she no mates? Anybody else think this is really strange, where’s their close family and friends?
Do you think they’ve all fallen out because I’m seriously having difficulty understanding this attention seeking at such a special time for an extremely close member of her family. So freaking odd!
Clearly have no mates!!! If you really wanted it to be special between the two of you then great, but It would’ve been much more intimate to do it alone, over a nice dinner. So weird to go to all that fuss, only to then share it all on social media. If they found out on Thursday, why has it taken 3 days to tell family and friends? They really don’t have that many people around them to tell 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The child’s party food the balloons I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣literally no one no one one came 🤣🤣🤣

The bump holding on the holiday pics when it was actually a food baby and Andrew was cradling it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m sorry off topic I know but her hair irks me. I wouldn’t notice it if it wasn’t her main topic of conversation but considering it’s half Asian hair (my step daughter is half Asian) it shouldn’t be in such bad condition with professional hairdressing 🙈🙈
I am Asian and if my hair was that brittle and dry if step away from the dye and cut a significant length off 🤣

Clearly have no mates!!! If you really wanted it to be special between the two of you then great, but It would’ve been much more intimate to do it alone, over a nice dinner. So weird to go to all that fuss, only to then share it all on social media. If they found out on Thursday, why has it taken 3 days to tell family and friends? They really don’t have that many people around them to tell 🤣
Just dragging it out for the drama

• Heart
And worst of all after asking for balloon and cake suggestions from her followers, she then ended up either asking for them to be gifted/got them gifted. Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say she wanted to do something tiny, make it special for her and Andrew…why would you not pay for it yourself and then why would you slap it all over social media if it was supposed to be small and intimate for just you and your partner? She is baffling.

And don’t get me started on that awful dress 🙈
Yes!! Desperate attempt for freebies from small businesses she could quite easily pay. Dress is awful and as usual doesn’t fit her. How she can bring a clothing line out when she can barely dress herself is ridiculous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s so self obsessed she thinks her followers actually care about the baby’s gender? I’m sure some do but the majority… don’t.

Also if you’re that anxious about telling the entire internet of weirdos are freaks then… don’t tell them!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Imagine you have a gender reveal and you’re so disliked by everyone around you no one comes so you have to pretend you wanted it low key even really you’re a histrionic hypochondriac baby voiced attention seeker and no one wants to attend 🤣🤣🤣
I laughed out loud at her “this is your last chance to guess, boy or girl?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like who does she think she is???
She really thinks that she is up on a pedestal!
I agree, some will care, majority don’t, she is always there on my stories,she’s constant! I’ve got to unfollow, her ego is unbearable

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so self obsessed she thinks her followers actually care about the baby’s gender? I’m sure some do but the majority… don’t.

Also if you’re that anxious about telling the entire internet of weirdos are freaks then… don’t tell them!
My sick reaction is at her not you. She just loves the attention, her self importance is off the scale.

• Heart
Little boy then. I think she would have liked a girl but I’m happy for them it’s a nice milestone to reach especially after a loss.

Reactions: 3
Little boy then. I think she would have liked a girl but I’m happy for them it’s a nice milestone to reach especially after a loss.
Yes 👏 I hope the pregnancy continues without major hitch, I dont deny it’s a worrying time (pregnancy after miscarriage especially, I’ve been there) One thing is certain, she won’t know what’s hit her when little man arrives, so at least peeps might get some peace for a while, well till she finds her feet then she will be insufferable. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Got her baby on board sticker on…more demented stomach rubbing….only another 4 months of this 🤣🤣🤣 even her body language shows somethings not right with her mentally

• Haha
I knew she’d gone for a private scan and I still think she’s less than 20 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I knew she’d gone for a private scan and I still think she’s less than 20 weeks.
I agree and that makes her belly rubbing even more demented. Also why the matching outfits with her and Andrew to see her sister’s baby? I don’t get how he agrees to this tit

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like her constant panic is going to start making her pregnant followers start panicking and feeling anxious when they may be having a really lovely pregnancy. She’s sharing too much about her feelings. I understand she would be anxious after her miscarriage but she’s had scans which has shown everything is perfectly fine. It’s just too much!! Always in the week too, never on a weekend when she’s off doing things which also just makes me think it’s all for attention when she’s lonely and Andrew is at work!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like her constant panic is going to start making her pregnant followers start panicking and feeling anxious when they may be having a really lovely pregnancy. She’s sharing too much about her feelings. I understand she would be anxious after her miscarriage but she’s had scans which has shown everything is perfectly fine. It’s just too much!! Always in the week too, never on a weekend when she’s off doing things which also just makes me think it’s all for attention when she’s lonely and Andrew is at work!
Oh you’re so right about the weekday/weekend thing I’ve noticed that too!! I think she’s a bit lonely. Like all she has Andrew and when he’s not there she’s got no one else to lean on.

• Heart
Oh you’re so right about the weekday/weekend thing I’ve noticed that too!! I think she’s a bit lonely. Like all she has Andrew and when he’s not there she’s got no one else to lean on.
I think if she actually had things to do she wouldn’t focus on this anxiety so much. It’s not healthy to have no direction and rely on one person to come home from work and validate you

I think if she actually had things to do she wouldn’t focus on this anxiety so much. It’s not healthy to have no direction and rely on one person to come home from work and validate you
She’s 100% the girl in school who gets a boyfriend and then ditches all their mates

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.