Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was the brand she’s representing I would be furious with that latest video!! How NOT to influence sales!

Reactions: 2
Everything she wears looks sweaty cheap and like sausage casing (belly aside she’s got a lovely figure so im not shaming her). I’d love to see her cut the crispy hair off, grow it back gorgeous and natural and start wearing things her actual size. She’s a stunning girl (mental but still) but her style 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Everything she wears looks sweaty cheap and like sausage casing (belly aside she’s got a lovely figure so im not shaming her). I’d love to see her cut the crispy hair off, grow it back gorgeous and natural and start wearing things her actual size. She’s a stunning girl (mental but still) but her style 🤮🤮
The boobs need to go too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She somehow came up on my feed even though I have stopped following. I basically told her to stop being dramatic on her story in a nice way…and she sent this 😂 Obviously she cares because she responded.
And since you read this Natasha I have 3 babies and have assisted in 2 births.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
She somehow came up on my feed even though I have stopped following. I basically told her to stop being dramatic on her story in a nice way…and she sent this 😂 Obviously she cares because she responded.
Well done you for telling her. Her response looks like it was written by an illiterate 14 year old, and just goes to show she isn’t a nice person. I actually never believed she was anyway- I think she’s a nasty piece of work, using mental health issues as an excuse for everything.

She will post us one tonight just to show it’s there, all pushed out!
I genuinely believe that she may have a gluten or yeast intolerance, if I’ve been for a big meal which included lots of carbs or bread, I could look 6-8 months pregnant if I don’t check my posture and let my core muscles relax.
the bump photos she posted on holiday, don’t look any different to the ones now.
has she actually said when baby is due?

Why did she say she’s past 20 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re not though that’s why you went for a private gender scan

• Haha
Why did she say she’s past 20 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re not though that’s why you went for a private gender scan
Im
Not sure why she would lie about it? Or how she could get away with it?
Very strange indeed.
21 and 26 April I think she had no clue that she was, she announced on 3may, im
Certain she will have found out on one of the those detector test.
I can’t see her being 20 weeks,14 max.
she’s definetely gonna treat it like an illness.

I anticipate an Xmas baby

• Heart
Im
Not sure why she would lie about it? Or how she could get away with it?
Very strange indeed.
21 and 26 April I think she had no clue that she was, she announced on 3may, im
Certain she will have found out on one of the those detector test.
I can’t see her being 20 weeks,14 max.
she’s definetely gonna treat it like an illness.

I anticipate an Xmas baby
I don’t know either, like she’s still not being specific so she’s defo hiding something in my opinion.

• Heart
I don’t know either, like she’s still not being specific so she’s defo hiding something in my opinion.
Do you think her story the other day about being happy about changing midwives and hospitals is a smoke screen for a missing official scan? As she isn’t as far as she says

Do you think her story the other day about being happy about changing midwives and hospitals is a smoke screen for a missing official scan? As she isn’t as far as she says
Definitely not as far along as she claims. So weird, like why would you lie? She hasn’t even said she’s halfway there or has she? Her belly button would have surely popped out or about to
her response definitely looks like a 14 year old wrote it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you spoke to all those people why are you fear mongering Natasha ? Like I said she’s going on like she’s the first person to be knocked up.

• Heart
I genuinely believe that she may have a gluten or yeast intolerance, if I’ve been for a big meal which included lots of carbs or bread, I could look 6-8 months pregnant if I don’t check my posture and let my core muscles relax.
the bump photos she posted on holiday, don’t look any different to the ones now.
has she actually said when baby is due?
I’m sure she once went for food intolerance testing and said that she did have a gluten intolerance or something. She posted and posted about it but then all of a sudden it all stopped!

The week before last she said that the midwife told her that usually the baby heartbeat couldn’t be heard through a Doppler at ‘this stage’. Google says it’s 15 weeks ish before a heartbeat can be heard. Also, you can have a private gender scan at around 15 weeks too if I remember rightly. So I’m saying she’s roughly 16/17 weeks.

It’ll be interesting to see how she will play it out if she goes overdue!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As if she’s moaning about the heat with her tiny ass bloated belly, can’t even call it a bump 🤣🤣🤣 she is going to be unbearable when she’s heavily pregnant. I honestly am so confused about why she’s lying about how far along she is. I don’t buy that she’s over 20 weeks at all,

I’m sure she once went for food intolerance testing and said that she did have a gluten intolerance or something. She posted and posted about it but then all of a sudden it all stopped!

The week before last she said that the midwife told her that usually the baby heartbeat couldn’t be heard through a Doppler at ‘this stage’. Google says it’s 15 weeks ish before a heartbeat can be heard. Also, you can have a private gender scan at around 15 weeks too if I remember rightly. So I’m saying she’s roughly 16/17 weeks.

It’ll be interesting to see how she will play it out if she goes overdue!
YES she did! Then she posted crying saying she heard the heartbeat and recorded it! So how has she jumped to 20 weeks? She’s actually nuts

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She probably changed her midwife because the first one wasn’t pandering to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.