Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m going to stop using a filter I did that a long time ago….”

I’ve lost count of the amount of times she has announced she’s not using a filter anymore?!!!!

However - do appreciate her honesty over not knowing what to post. Pregnancy is all consuming and I think risky to put too much on (or maybe that’s just me, but I personally wouldn’t want to share with thousands of randomers every detail of something so private that you also have so little control over - I felt like that during pregnancy anyway, I never wanted to take it for granted).

She doesn’t really have a particular direction - I’ve followed her since around 2017 (now I mainly hate follow lol) and it used to be all going out, holidays, outfits, make up etc but that doesn’t really fit with pregnancy.

This is what I hate about Instagram - it simply isn’t a job! I can imagine the pressure of content is exhausting and I just wouldn’t want to do it. Give me a 9-5 any day!

Reactions: 4
Danielle announces the birth of her baby and Natasha anxious about what to post 🙄

I did wonder if the baby on board nonsense was because they went into London for their scan and she going private but I think the gender scan she had was one of those scan places where you have it earlier than the 20 week NHS one.
Imagine the only anxiety you have in life is what to post on the gram 😖😖just imagine that

Reactions: 2
Danielle announces the birth of her baby and Natasha anxious about what to post 🙄
wow! Im
Sorry but this girl needs help, how can such a wonderful family event happen and she does a IG story, not even worthy of a grid post.

She is something else this one, I’ve never ever witnessed anyone so self obsessed and “me me me” as this woman. Deeply jealous, insecure, selfish and I could go on, a very unlikeable untrustworthy character.
She has seriously issues and I’m surprised nobody is addressing it seriously. Extremely concerning.🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
wow! Im
Sorry but this girl needs help, how can such a wonderful family event happen and she does a IG story, not even worthy of a grid post.

She is something else this one, I’ve never ever witnessed anyone so self obsessed and “me me me” as this woman. Deeply jealous, insecure, selfish and I could go on, a very unlikeable untrustworthy character.
She has seriously issues and I’m surprised nobody is addressing it seriously. Extremely concerning.🥴
I agree! It was such a shoddy post too. If that was my sister I’d be rushing to the hospital to see my new born niece too, not moaning about being anxious because I don’t know what to post on Instagram. There was no like or comment on Danielle’s announcement post and all she wrote on the dads was ‘congratulations’. I find it really odd!!
Going off her last business ventures (what happened to Natasha’s lashes?! And the private body positivity page?!) how long do we think her landfill ‘hand made’ clothing range will last?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree! It was such a shoddy post too. If that was my sister I’d be rushing to the hospital to see my new born niece too, not moaning about being anxious because I don’t know what to post on Instagram. There was no like or comment on Danielle’s announcement post and all she wrote on the dads was ‘congratulations’. I find it really odd!!
Going off her last business ventures (what happened to Natasha’s lashes?! And the private body positivity page?!) how long do we think her landfill ‘hand made’ clothing range will last?!
^^^^ This 👍👍💯
Her fella should run for the hills, quickly! a lifetime of misery with that one. Dear me!
“congratulations” 🤣🤣🤣 😳 im
Actually shocked! I would be gushing, I sickened my mates with my cousins baby, let alone my sister! Wow wow!
She longs to be her sister in every aspect of her life.

Just popped up on my phone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
“I’m going to stop using a filter I did that a long time ago….”

I’ve lost count of the amount of times she has announced she’s not using a filter anymore?!!!!

However - do appreciate her honesty over not knowing what to post. Pregnancy is all consuming and I think risky to put too much on (or maybe that’s just me, but I personally wouldn’t want to share with thousands of randomers every detail of something so private that you also have so little control over - I felt like that during pregnancy anyway, I never wanted to take it for granted).

She doesn’t really have a particular direction - I’ve followed her since around 2017 (now I mainly hate follow lol) and it used to be all going out, holidays, outfits, make up etc but that doesn’t really fit with pregnancy.

This is what I hate about Instagram - it simply isn’t a job! I can imagine the pressure of content is exhausting and I just wouldn’t want to do it. Give me a 9-5 any day!
I think Natasha is very pretty and she looks more beautiful without a ton of make up and filters, if only she could see that.

I totally agree that it’s difficult when pregnant and it’s all consuming etc I just think she could have posted about her sister and not then done a big attention seeking post. Essentially she just wants people to tell her they don’t want her to stop posting about her pregnancy.

• Haha
I think Natasha is very pretty and she looks more beautiful without a ton of make up and filters, if only she could see that.

I totally agree that it’s difficult when pregnant and it’s all consuming etc I just think she could have posted about her sister and not then done a big attention seeking post. Essentially she just wants people to tell her they don’t want her to stop posting about her pregnancy.
I wonder if many people that follow Natasha follow her sister too? Feels like it would a totally different audience (mind you I follow both and I don’t know why 😝). I followed Danielle becuase she was just a week or two behind me in her due date lol.

But agreed - I find it really odd her lack of posting about her sisters baby! Correct me if I’m wrong I think Danielle is with her bloke less time than Natasha? I think Danielle was only with him a couple of months before getting pregnant. I think the fact Danielle has an actual career gets to Natasha. I still think surely your put jealousy aside and celebrate the fact your sister has brought a beautiful healthy baby girl into the world?!

So much prettier without her heavy drag makeup.

I think she has abit of jealousy over her sister’s life, but when my siblings had babies (I’m the youngest) we were all waiting to celebrate and it was a huge milestone for us. But maybe that is just my family. I think the constant “I’m so exhausted” is going to start to wear thin with her audience as I imagine they all have jobs and can’t nap at the drop of a hat..

• Heart
I think she has abit of jealousy over her sister’s life, but when my siblings had babies (I’m the youngest) we were all waiting to celebrate and it was a huge milestone for us. But maybe that is just my family. I think the constant “I’m so exhausted” is going to start to wear thin with her audience as I imagine they all have jobs and can’t nap at the drop of a hat..
Thats why she chats repetitive tit on IG, nobody she knows wants to listen to her anymore, they got bored after she was 2 week pregnant

• Haha
Wait, what!? Has she seriously just posted this when she hasn’t even posted any posts regarding her new baby niece. Wow! She can not bear not being the centre of attention! She literally hates being in her sisters shadow.
she needs to learn how to read the room this one, unbelievable!
has she no mates? Anybody else think this is really strange, where’s their close family and friends?
Do you think they’ve all fallen out because I’m seriously having difficulty understanding this attention seeking at such a special time for an extremely close member of her family. So freaking odd!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
If you want to be the only ones to know, don’t post about it!

Wait, what!? Has she seriously just posted this when she hasn’t even posted any posts regarding her new baby niece. Wow! She can not bear not being the centre of attention! She literally hates being in her sisters shadow.
she needs to learn how to read the room this one, unbelievable!
has she no mates? Anybody else think this is really strange, where’s their close family and friends?
Do you think they’ve all fallen out because I’m seriously having difficulty understanding this attention seeking at such a special time for an extremely close member of her family. So freaking odd!
Was just coming on to say this too 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I reckon better for everyone, if it’s a boy , because if not, the competitiveness will literally be overwhelming for all involved 🤮🤮

She could never compete with Danielle, literally worlds apart in every way

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I imagine this is the last thing I’d see before I was killed… TERRIFYING
I mean what an absolutely chavvy, stupid suggestion, who even does that anymore???
She screams insecurities, I wonder what she thinks people actually see
When they watch her. Does she really get all these DMS from followers? I can’t work her out, yet.

• Heart
Imagine you have a gender reveal and you’re so disliked by everyone around you no one comes so you have to pretend you wanted it low key even really you’re a histrionic hypochondriac baby voiced attention seeker and no one wants to attend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh god this is like someone being mellow dramatic on a Facebook status and replying “I’ll message you hun x” when anyone asks what’s up.

Personally I think gender reveal parties are a bit tacky anyway but whatever, each to their own. To have one for just you and your partner though is just the most bizarre thing ive ever seen! I thought the balloon was quite a nice idea but I figured they were just going to pop it and be done not get getting fully dolled up and having a kids party spread 🤦🏻‍♀️

and I can’t with the bump holding!

• Heart
Oh god this is like someone being mellow dramatic on a Facebook status and replying “I’ll message you hun x” when anyone asks what’s up.

Personally I think gender reveal parties are a bit tacky anyway but whatever, each to their own. To have one for just you and your partner though is just the most bizarre thing ive ever seen! I thought the balloon was quite a nice idea but I figured they were just going to pop it and be done not get getting fully dolled up and having a kids party spread 🤦🏻‍♀️

And worst of all after asking for balloon and cake suggestions from her followers, she then ended up either asking for them to be gifted/got them gifted. Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say she wanted to do something tiny, make it special for her and Andrew…why would you not pay for it yourself and then why would you slap it all over social media if it was supposed to be small and intimate for just you and your partner? She is baffling.

And don’t get me started on that awful dress 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart

The child’s party food the balloons I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣literally no one no one one came 🤣🤣🤣

The bump holding on the holiday pics when it was actually a food baby and Andrew was cradling it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m sorry off topic I know but her hair irks me. I wouldn’t notice it if it wasn’t her main topic of conversation but considering it’s half Asian hair (my step daughter is half Asian) it shouldn’t be in such bad condition with professional hairdressing 🙈🙈

• Haha
The child’s party food the balloons I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣literally no one no one one came 🤣🤣🤣

The bump holding on the holiday pics when it was actually a food baby and Andrew was cradling it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m sorry off topic I know but her hair irks me. I wouldn’t notice it if it wasn’t her main topic of conversation but considering it’s half Asian hair (my step daughter is half Asian) it shouldn’t be in such bad condition with professional hairdressing 🙈🙈
Yes! It was totally holiday food.
I’m wondering when the holiday bikini holding food bump pics, are gonna run out, gotta be soon, surely???!!!

Anybody remember this post?
there you go,., from the horses mouth. She’s nuts!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.