Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Natasha actually do anything to treat her anxiety? Therapy? Medication?

Reactions: 2
Does Natasha actually do anything to treat her anxiety? Therapy? Medication?
She has CBT which is quite frankly useless. She would be better with dialectal behaviour therapy, it’s not available on NHS but it’s suited for complex issues, that she seems to suffer with. CBT only really addresses social anxiety, not the attention seeking, trauma addiction and other issues she has x
(I know all this as I’ve had mental health issues myself and it was suggested I would need it but pay privately…I recognise a lot of Natasha’s issues as I have traits of BPD myself but I manage to heal myself by quitting alcohol and a healthy life)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I noticed nothing from her sister about her baby - she must have had the baby by now? Hopefully everything is ok. Or maybe, just maybe, she’s keeping her birth / the baby off Instagram in a more dignified way… Natasha probably already has her baby’s Instagram account set up and ready to go 😝 also I bang on about this every time it’s published but her ‘column’ is always the most hilarious thing I’ve ever read. It’s literally a snooze fest. “I can’t wait to go to Sheesh this month” HOW EXCITING!!!! She’s honestly so basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I noticed nothing from her sister about her baby - she must have had the baby by now? Hopefully everything is ok. Or maybe, just maybe, she’s keeping her birth / the baby off Instagram in a more dignified way… Natasha probably already has her baby’s Instagram account set up and ready to go 😝 also I bang on about this every time it’s published but her ‘column’ is always the most hilarious thing I’ve ever read. It’s literally a snooze fest. “I can’t wait to go to Sheesh this month” HOW EXCITING!!!! She’s honestly so basic.
I’m sure everything’s fine, at least I hope so given that her sister is posting like normal. She would be a week overdue now so she may not have had her still if she’s not wanting to be induced.

I wondered about that column thing, could they not find anyone else lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok I caved in and read her article for the first time…I don’t know why but I thought it’d be one piece on something topical like the queen’s jubilee but it’s just short paragraphs and pics 🫣 it’s so so so basic, I don’t even think you can call it an article! On her sister, yes I think she’s probably had her baby and is just keeping her under wraps and enjoying the bubble. If I ever had kids, beyond friends and family I’d probably do the same I think.

• Heart
Why has she got a baby on board badge on in the car??

Oh god I missed that 🙈 don’t mind me.
This honestly made me LOL she is pathetic 🤣

So from when she first started posting her ‘bump’ pics to her most recent ‘bump’ pic there is literally no difference. Proving she really was just letting her belly hang out and probably pushing it out a little further, and now she is actually starting to form a proper bump, i’m no expert but looks like she is around 4 months preg. Cue the complaining how big her bump is in a few months and how she has anxiety because she feels big and is worried about how her body will be after the baby etc etc zzzzz god she’s exhausting

So from when she first started posting her ‘bump’ pics to her most recent ‘bump’ pic there is literally no difference. Proving she really was just letting her belly hang out and probably pushing it out a little further, and now she is actually starting to form a proper bump, i’m no expert but looks like she is around 4 months preg. Cue the complaining how big her bump is in a few months and how she has anxiety because she feels big and is worried about how her body will be after the baby etc etc zzzzz god she’s exhausting

Ok I caved in and read her article for the first time…I don’t know why but I thought it’d be one piece on something topical like the queen’s jubilee but it’s just short paragraphs and pics 🫣 it’s so so so basic, I don’t even think you can call it an article! On her sister, yes I think she’s probably had her baby and is just keeping her under wraps and enjoying the bubble. If I ever had kids, beyond friends and family I’d probably do the same I think.
Its so bad, it shows just how illiterate, boring and empty she and her life is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
From the pictures of her sisters baby it looks like she was maybe born at the Portland (private hospital) or at least that’s what it looked like it said on the papers she posted. What’s the betting Natanxious will spit her dummy out and demand the same!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
From the pictures of her sisters baby it looks like she was maybe born at the Portland (private hospital) or at least that’s what it looked like it said on the papers she posted. What’s the betting Natanxious will spit her dummy out and demand the same!
I came here to say I wonder why she hasn’t congratulated her sis or announced her baby. She can not be that wrapped up
In herself and her unborn surely????
Yeah I would say the Portland where the Royals have their babies.
I think she was born in the 1st of June, they’ve called her Gi Gi, she absolutely beautiful.

Her boyfriend announced the birth last night and posted some lush pics, you could actually see the baby, which was lovely, non of these silly snippets of a hand or a toe that the celebs insist on doing, like they are keeping their public hanging in, dangling a carrot! Couldn’t care mate!

• Heart
Beautiful place to have a baby, costs around £20-25k not a chance in hell our Nat and her demented bf can afford that!! She must be SO envious of her sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beautiful place to have a baby, costs around £20-25k not a chance in hell our Nat and her demented bf can afford that!! She must be SO envious of her sister!
I agree, raging!
I often wonder if she is the way she is as she’s always lived in Dans shadow and she is/has everything that Natasha has ever dreamed of.
they seem so different as people aswell, Danielle comes across the exact opposite to her sister.

• Heart
I agree, raging!
I often wonder if she is the way she is as she’s always lived in Dans shadow and she is/has everything that Natasha has ever dreamed of.
they seem so different as people aswell, Danielle comes across the exact opposite to her sister.
I really feel sorry for the midwives who have t deal with her in labour! She’s insufferable during normal times I dread to think how she will be in intense pain 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle announces the birth of her baby and Natasha anxious about what to post 🙄

I did wonder if the baby on board nonsense was because they went into London for their scan and she going private but I think the gender scan she had was one of those scan places where you have it earlier than the 20 week NHS one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.