Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On valentines she would’ve barely been due her period? (Again ASSUMING she’s 19 weeks because we do not know). And baring in mind she probably thought it was highly unlikely she would get pregnant right after having her miscarriage. I don’t believe she drank alcohol knowing she was pregnant.

As for her own reasons as to why she’s only just seen the midwife, they could’ve chose to conduct the first meeting on the phone? She could’ve seen a consultant prior who then deemed the midwife appointment wasn’t needed, there are countless reasons.

Regarding the heartbeat, the machines they use at the GP (assuming that is where she went) are known for not always being able to find the heartbeat and it is strongly recommended that people do not purchase these for home use because it can lead them to believe the baby no longer has a heartbeat.

I know this site is more for criticising influencers, but she’s just a woman who suffers from anxiety and is sharing her pregnancy journey. There is nothing malicious about her and I think she should be cut some slack.
No one is saying she drank alcohol whilst pregnant: I’m using that as a marker for her not being pregnant then. Or if she was pregnant but didn’t know she would still only be 15 weeks today not 19. Meaning the scan she posted when she announced can’t be more than an 11 week scan.

I don’t really care if she’s announced it early, I wouldn’t but that’s a personal decision. It just seems she is being devious hiding how far along she is or when she’s due.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My misunderstanding then regarding the alcohol.

She’s not 15 weeks as she’s just said nearly half way. The likelihood is on valentines she was unknowingly 4 weeks pregnant (which is very common), thus making her probably around 19 weeks now. And I believe she announced it after 12 weeks which her scan picture seems to show. I don’t believe she’s been devious at all. I think you dislike her so no matter what she does you will find fault with it.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely nothing she’s said other than #halfway adds up to her be 19 weeks.

• Heart
Regarding the stag do, we don’t know if she asked him not to go, or if he willingly volunteered not to go. So to say she’s controlling and manipulative because of it isn’t fair. And yes 10 days later she could be ok because coincidentally, it would genuinely be around that time in pregnancy that the nausea and sickness heavily reduces. Her anxiety isn’t selective, it’s just that no one is anxious 24/7 so it will arise on occasions. Agreed she does document all this, leaving it open to response. I just think out of all the kinds of influencers out there, she is truly harmless.
I don’t think her content is harmful, but it is tone deaf and annoying. I have been throwing up in office toilets when pregnant, but I didn’t get sick pay so I had no choice but to try and carry on. I think the majority of pregnant women don’t want to see a whiny mid 30s cry baby making everything a drama. All I know is that if I was extremely worried about losing a baby (worried enough that I apparently needed 24/7 care) I wouldn’t be going on a 4 hour flight, and all the risks of foreign bugs, food etc. of course the risk is low but the fuss she was kicking up it’s just night and day with her. She’s not a good advocate for mental health, and I do genuinely believe she’s got a histrionic/ borderline personality disorder. These things in themselves cause the sufferer to be dramatic, manipulative and very very difficult. We are all hoping she has a healthy pregnancy and baby. No one wishes her any ill but she is just too too much. Her dog was going to die, next day it’s fine. The graphic pics of her cut leg, the miscarriage reel, it’s trauma addiction and attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think her content is harmful, but it is tone deaf and annoying. I have been throwing up in office toilets when pregnant, but I didn’t get sick pay so I had no choice but to try and carry on. I think the majority of pregnant women don’t want to see a whiny mid 30s cry baby making everything a drama. All I know is that if I was extremely worried about losing a baby (worried enough that I apparently needed 24/7 care) I wouldn’t be going on a 4 hour flight, and all the risks of foreign bugs, food etc. of course the risk is low but the fuss she was kicking up it’s just night and day with her. She’s not a good advocate for mental health, and I do genuinely believe she’s got a histrionic/ borderline personality disorder. These things in themselves cause the sufferer to be dramatic, manipulative and very very difficult. We are all hoping she has a healthy pregnancy and baby. No one wishes her any ill but she is just too too much. Her dog was going to die, next day it’s fine. The graphic pics of her cut leg, the miscarriage reel, it’s trauma addiction and attention seeking
100% agree with all of this. I do think she has been devious with her due date but not really sure what she’d gain from that other than being able to push her belly out in pics 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
100% agree with all of this. I do think she has been devious with her due date but not really sure what she’d gain from that other than being able to push her belly out in pics 🤣
One thing I can think of is freebies. Got to get as much notice out as possible. Bababoom are notorious for giving influencers stuff that’s why she was hanging around there the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One thing I can think of is freebies. Got to get as much notice out as possible. Bababoom are notorious for giving influencers stuff that’s why she was hanging around there the other day.
I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t buy tit for yourself? It was your choice to have a baby, literally pay for it. Completely understand I’m coming from a position of privilege and a 6 figure salary by myself before I count my partner in, but seriously, just buy your own tit. Could not imagine a worse position then being in a position of begging stuff, would make me feel awful

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t buy tit for yourself? It was your choice to have a baby, literally pay for it. Completely understand I’m coming from a position of privilege and a 6 figure salary by myself before I count my partner in, but seriously, just buy your own tit. Could not imagine a worse position then being in a position of begging stuff, would make me feel awful
Andrew going along for the shopping trip grinning like a demented loon 🤣🤣 what is the deal with him

• Haha
I totally agree with you, and apparently Andrew isn’t hard up?

• Heart
They all think they’re entitled to freebies these ‘influences’. It really winds me up.

For example: we have been on almost 30 cruises with a particular luxury cruise line and when they built their new ship recently we asked if it would be possible to go and take a look at it - not even to sail, just to look whilst it was in dock. We were told that due to covid they weren’t allowing things like that to happen. A week later all these ‘instagrammers’ were invited on for a 5 day cruise! Loyalty means naff all, followers do.

Sorry for the rant! What I’m just trying to say is these people get things for free because of social media and one person viewing their content is a potential customer. It’s really bleeping annoying!

• Heart
the Shop probably invited them in to discuss shared marketing/collabs. influencers get great reach and assuming since she’s a local magazine column feature she’s an ideal candidate! Id just have to pay but would do my own research not just take whatever’s given free.

As for midwife, do you think he’s paying for private? So she will have been delayed in taking the nhs midwife?

Reactions: 2
the Shop probably invited them in to discuss shared marketing/collabs. influencers get great reach and assuming since she’s a local magazine column feature she’s an ideal candidate! Id just have to pay but would do my own research not just take whatever’s given free.

As for midwife, do you think he’s paying for private? So she will have been delayed in taking the nhs midwife?
You woudnt see both, if you’re private you have more appointments than NHS

Reactions: 1
I haven’t got any questions about your hair Natasha, it’s dry and over processed and I don’t think I’ll be going to krystalised 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been reading Tattle…did anyone see the post about her heart shaped womb?
Yes! Apparently diagnosed before her first mid wife appointment too as she mentioned few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣one explanation could be whoever did her private scan told her I guess

Septate and Bicornuate are 2 different things so which one does she have?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.