Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone make of her crying post midwife appointment? I totally get she’s anxious cos of her miscarriage but surely she’d want to keep that private? Also goes from crying to selling tit in two stories…Did anyone see her story saying “Natasha Marie” then when you clicked on the page it said The Label? Think she’s going to start selling clothes?
Everything has to be a drama, she has a histrionic personality and nothing can be conducted without the need for a crying fit and attention seeking- her pregnancy has exacerbated this and validated her need to feel special, be wrapped in cotton wool etc. sometimes I wonder how she would cope with a 9-5 job and out in the world, i don’t think she would.

Reactions: 3
Everything has to be a drama, she has a histrionic personality and nothing can be conducted without the need for a crying fit and attention seeking- her pregnancy has exacerbated this and validated her need to feel special, be wrapped in cotton wool etc. sometimes I wonder how she would cope with a 9-5 job and out in the world, i don’t think she would.
She can’t do anything without needing a lie down after, she absolutely wouldn’t cope in the wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have we caught her in a lie? 🧐 if the other day was her first midwife appointment how would she know she was a “high risk pregnancy”…as she said a few weeks ago, surely the private ultrasound wouldn’t of confirmed that yet?

Have we caught her in a lie? 🧐 if the other day was her first midwife appointment how would she know she was a “high risk pregnancy”…as she said a few weeks ago, surely the private ultrasound wouldn’t of confirmed that yet?
I think she’s just deemed herself to be a high risk pregnancy because of her loss but one loss wouldn’t normally deem you high risk unless there was an identified problem that puts your current pregnancy at risk. But if she is high risk she should be consultant led not midwife. She just has to be dramatic, we know this. So many women sadly have losses but go on to have normal healthy pregnancies and while I understand the anxiety she’s not the first woman to go through it. That’s why she’s announced it so early so she can live out the drama on her stories.

…side note-the orange dress 🤮

• Heart
I think she’s just deemed herself to be a high risk pregnancy because of her loss but one loss wouldn’t normally deem you high risk unless there was an identified problem that puts your current pregnancy at risk. But if she is high risk she should be consultant led not midwife. She just has to be dramatic, we know this. So many women sadly have losses but go on to have normal healthy pregnancies and while I understand the anxiety she’s not the first woman to go through it. That’s why she’s announced it so early so she can live out the drama on her stories.

…side note-the orange dress 🤮
I know! If she was just 3 months at the time of her holiday that makes the bump Pics even weirder 🤣🤣🤣surely Andrew himself knows you don’t have a huge bump at 3 months yet he’s encouraging this mentalness at this point I’m not sure which one of them is worse 🤣🤣

• Haha
With both of mine I had 12 week scans and heard the heart beat at my 16 week midwife appointment. This is pretty standard isn’t it? I’m so confused by how far she is with her midwife saying they don’t usually hear it at the stage she’s at, yet she says she’s in her 2nd trimester and her bump looks about 6 months 🤯🤔

With both of mine I had 12 week scans and heard the heart beat at my 16 week midwife appointment. This is pretty standard isn’t it? I’m so confused by how far she is with her midwife saying they don’t usually hear it at the stage she’s at, yet she says she’s in her 2nd trimester and her bump looks about 6 months 🤯🤔
I reckon she told us all at about 7/8 weeks for the attention factor, that’s why there was never a due date on anything (maybe not tempting fate etc) but she’s been deliberately misleading with her stories…why not just wait until after 12 weeks to tell everyone?

She’s not well. I knew she would be insufferable during pregnancy but this is just very odd. Definitely after some freebies from bababoom too.
I think possible munchausens (attention and validation through illness) along with a histrionic personality disorder. Next time she’s having one of her episodes on her stories, watch her body language, she defo isn’t well. She’s constantly contradicting herself, I think this is why does really have any friends- people get sick of her BS. Wonder what Andrews family make of her? 🧐

Reactions: 5
I think possible munchausens (attention and validation through illness) along with a histrionic personality disorder. Next time she’s having one of her episodes on her stories, watch her body language, she defo isn’t well. She’s constantly contradicting herself, I think this is why does really have any friends- people get sick of her BS. Wonder what Andrews family make of her? 🧐
Yes she doesn’t seem to have many friends at all and they don’t spend time with his family really do tjey?

• Heart
I just looked back at her scan pic and from what I’ve compared to google images it does look like a 12+ week scan. But then she said they went for an early scan since she’s announced it (if I recall correctly?) plus her first midwife appointment last week which should be pre 12 weeks. Why would they have gone for an early scan if the one in the pics was already a 12 week scan? And on valentines she was drinking (said she was hungover on her post so wasn’t mocktails) so assuming she was possibly pregnant by then but didn’t know she would still only be 15 weeks today meaning the scan pic that was pre May 1st when she announced still would only have been 11 weeks…my mind is seriously blown over this…

• Heart
I just looked back at her scan pic and from what I’ve compared to google images it does look like a 12+ week scan. But then she said they went for an early scan since she’s announced it (if I recall correctly?) plus her first midwife appointment last week which should be pre 12 weeks. Why would they have gone for an early scan if the one in the pics was already a 12 week scan? And on valentines she was drinking (said she was hungover on her post so wasn’t mocktails) so assuming she was possibly pregnant by then but didn’t know she would still only be 15 weeks today meaning the scan pic that was pre May 1st when she announced still would only have been 11 weeks…my mind is seriously blown over this…
I know I forgot about the drinking on Valentine’s Day! Do you know what I also found super weird? When she lost the baby she actually made a reel from throwing her pills away to being in the waiting room having a missed miscarriage- why?! I have had 1 miscarriage but if I think back to the most traumatic incident, my dog having a severe fit whilst I was driving then the decision to have to let her go (Brain tumour) the last thing I wanted was any record of the hell that day was…I know we cope with grief differently, but it just felt kind of sick really that she made that reel

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she’s posted nearly half way (let’s assume she’s 19 weeks), and she posted her announcement 1st May (just over 4 weeks ago), that would mean she announced at around 14 weeks earliest? Which is absolutely fine, the vast majority of people announce after their 12 week scan. The only thing which isn’t clear is why she’s only just seen her midwife but she’ll have her own reasons for that.

Reactions: 1
If she’s posted nearly half way (let’s assume she’s 19 weeks), and she posted her announcement 1st May (just over 4 weeks ago), that would mean she announced at around 14 weeks earliest? Which is absolutely fine, the vast majority of people announce after their 12 week scan. The only thing which isn’t clear is why she’s only just seen her midwife but she’ll have her own reasons for that.
But that means if she’s 19 weeks (late Jan) then she would of known by feb 14th when she was drinking as using the ovulation tests she would know when her period is due and it would of been before v day. I think most peoples issue is with her attention seeking, dramatics and inability to deal with daily life, it’s totally annoying but addictive content 🤣🤣

Her own reasons such as? If she’s got so much anxiety about the pregnancy why delay it? At 18-19 weeks she should be on her second midwife appointment. And shes saying she’s a ‘high risk pregnancy’ she would have been under a consultant anyway. Also at 18 weeks I doubt they would have told her it was unlikely to hear a heartbeat. Nothing she says adds up.

But that means if she’s 19 weeks (late Jan) then she would of known by feb 14th when she was drinking as using the ovulation tests she would know when her period is due and it would of been before v day. I think most peoples issue is with her attention seeking, dramatics and inability to deal with daily life, it’s totally annoying but addictive content 🤣🤣
Definitely not more than 15 weeks pregnant going by the valentines drinking. I still think she’s only just 12 at the most. The scan pic is odd though..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
On valentines she would’ve barely been due her period? (Again ASSUMING she’s 19 weeks because we do not know). And baring in mind she probably thought it was highly unlikely she would get pregnant right after having her miscarriage. I don’t believe she drank alcohol knowing she was pregnant.

As for her own reasons as to why she’s only just seen the midwife, they could’ve chose to conduct the first meeting on the phone? She could’ve seen a consultant prior who then deemed the midwife appointment wasn’t needed, there are countless reasons.

Regarding the heartbeat, the machines they use at the GP (assuming that is where she went) are known for not always being able to find the heartbeat and it is strongly recommended that people do not purchase these for home use because it can lead them to believe the baby no longer has a heartbeat.

I know this site is more for criticising influencers, but she’s just a woman who suffers from anxiety and is sharing her pregnancy journey. There is nothing malicious about her and I think she should be cut some slack.

On valentines she would’ve barely been due her period? (Again ASSUMING she’s 19 weeks because we do not know). And baring in mind she probably thought it was highly unlikely she would get pregnant right after having her miscarriage. I don’t believe she drank alcohol knowing she was pregnant.

As for her own reasons as to why she’s only just seen the midwife, they could’ve chose to conduct the first meeting on the phone? She could’ve seen a consultant prior who then deemed the midwife appointment wasn’t needed, there are countless reasons.

Regarding the heartbeat, the machines they use at the GP (assuming that is where she went) are known for not always being able to find the heartbeat and it is strongly recommended that people do not purchase these for home use because it can lead them to believe the baby no longer has a heartbeat.

I know this site is more for criticising influencers, but she’s just a woman who suffers from anxiety and is sharing her pregnancy journey. There is nothing malicious about her and I think she should be cut some slack.
she shares every minuscule detail of her life, if she was seeing a consultant she would of been going on about it for days! she’s controlling and manipulative- her partner couldn’t go on a stag do because she was so ill she might need to go to hospital any moment yet 10 days later she’s fine to fly off abroad without a care in the world. Her anxiety is extremely selective and is used when required. She can barely get through a day without a meltdown (and that was before she was pregnant too) all of which she documents- we are only responding to the content she puts out

Reactions: 8
Regarding the stag do, we don’t know if she asked him not to go, or if he willingly volunteered not to go. So to say she’s controlling and manipulative because of it isn’t fair. And yes 10 days later she could be ok because coincidentally, it would genuinely be around that time in pregnancy that the nausea and sickness heavily reduces. Her anxiety isn’t selective, it’s just that no one is anxious 24/7 so it will arise on occasions. Agreed she does document all this, leaving it open to response. I just think out of all the kinds of influencers out there, she is truly harmless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.