Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She’s back to feeling overwhelmed again 🙄 I did wonder when we’d get an anxiety post as it’s been so long

She’s back to feeling overwhelmed again 🙄 I did wonder when we’d get an anxiety post as it’s been so long
And for a Brucey bonus we also have body positivity content on the same day. Fucking Nora “I bloat like everyone else” literally nobody is saying you don’t you cretin!

Attachments

Reactions: 2

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
What’s sad is that she feels the need to share shit like this with the world to validate her relationship

Its_Me

VIP Member
her sister has picked a rich man not to work…
Yeh I don’t think she and her sister are that different in that respect. I’m not dissing modelling and she’s had a pretty good modelling career but she’s not a high flying city professional in comparison. And Wayne Lineker? 🥴

• Haha

lyrixs

Another day another body positivity post. According to her stories she’s got loads of new followers because of this type of content so looks like we’re stuck with it for a while…
Yep… more of the same old!
All her ‘new followers’ will be sorely disappointed when they see how bloody boring she is and they are being plagued by ads for all kind of shite constantly… won’t be long clicking unfollow but obviously she’ll just buy a whole load more (all bought already ahem).

Does anyone else find her maddeningly irritating when she does her ‘to camera’ bits and keeps at her hair, umming and ahhing and ‘liking’ and just generally pretending to be super nervous and all girly and cute? Honestly fucking grow up. If she had a proper job she’d be laughed out of the place behaving like that.

Jailer66

Plenty of nice hotels not in London. I'm unsure why she chose that one? Why did she pay for it? I'm confused

lyrixs

Why does she always look so tacky?! Out tonight with Mr. Killer eyes tonight (and not the good kind of killer!) is all they do eat out? Pretty boring life... her at the table primping and preening and taking selfies! She needs to grow up.

lyrixs

i agree, she isn’t fine with it, has spent most of her life dieting and starving herself and she has called herself fat on her story several times prior to all the bOdY PoSItiViTy movement
Just a totally lame attempt at content - is it really the best she can come up with! At least try and post something different…. it’s a competitive world being an ‘influencer!’ I don’t know many women of her age who would wear some of the tat she advertises. As someone said above, her target market is young women in their 20s with the stuff she sells. Not women in their 30s who typically would have a bit more cash (and style sense!) and go for something far more upmarket.

lyrixs

Does anyone know what her fella does?
Google seems to suggest a Quantity Surveyor. Don’t know what he sees in her, she doesn’t come across as the brightest. He’s probably a cash cow given the number of meals out recently... fallen on a good thing?!

hanbanman

Buying herself Cartier and leasing a car, renting a flat. She needs someone to help her invest whatever cash she earns, I really doubt she’s going to be working the ‘influencer’ scene for much longer.

lyrixs

What is that AWFUL ad for teeth aligners or something that she’s done? She’s only had 4 comments so proof it’s absolute shite. It’s so cringe with her pouting and flicking her hair like she’s 16. You’re mid-30’s. Grow up.

hanbanman

The picture of him staring at her is so unsettling. Someone mentioned before he looked like a serial killer 🤣 I can see it

lyrixs

Can’t stand her. New fella looks like a drip too. He’ll be gone before long. She’s whingy, whiney and needy. Also why does she feel the need to tag him in every single story?