Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think so. She has friends in the medical/aesthetic area, she could easily get hold of Mounjaro or Ozempic. She seemed to just shrink all of a sudden and its not like she was 21 having a baby to just bounce back.
I also think that's why she stopped showing her diet and her peleton.
I never even thought of that, even though everyone seems to be on it, good point. I just thought she was stressed out with Andrew being gone. But yeah, the weight just dropped. Makes sense as she doesn't really post her meals or snacks anymore. Also, probably because she reads this and realizes we don't give a sh!t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh she’s dropped a lot of weight from her posts from even 3 weeks ago quite a difference. 100% ozempic 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeh she’s dropped a lot of weight from her posts from even 3 weeks ago quite a difference. 100% ozempic 😂
and now she's showing off her work out videos to prove she's working out and not on a slim jab.
but from what i recall she said she hadn't worked out for weeks (on the peleton) but yet dropped lots of weight. probably why shes been more quiet, my sister took them and it made her sick, like morning type of sickness.

Reactions: 5
She has the classic look of someone on ozempic or whatever: I learnt that from Tattle didn’t have a clue what people were on about at first but now I can’t miss it when I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has the classic look of someone on ozempic or whatever: I learnt that from Tattle didn’t have a clue what people were on about at first but now I can’t miss it when I see it.
Besides ozempic face (which i don't think she has), check out jessica simpsons page, literally looks like 💀 that's all i know about the ozemic look. what am i missing?

Reactions: 1
Besides ozempic face (which i don't think she has), check out jessica simpsons page, literally looks like 💀 that's all i know about the ozemic look. what am i missing?
I can see it on her face, she just wears a tit ton of make up. The body give aways are usually saggy arse which you can tell on that swimsuit video when she turns and her body looks old and lacking muscle tone. Compare it to her pics from when she visited her sister its like her body aged 10 years in a few months!
---
I actually can’t look at the reel without seeing lizzy Cundy now after someone said it 😂

• Haha
I can see it on her face, she just wears a tit ton of make up. The body give aways are usually saggy arse which you can tell on that swimsuit video when she turns and her body looks old and lacking muscle tone. Compare it to her pics from when she visited her sister its like her body aged 10 years in a few months!
---
I actually can’t look at the reel without seeing lizzy Cundy now after someone said it 😂
Ah yeah, but Natasha has no ass to begin with always has looked like a capital P 😂
Even when she did work out and lifted weights i always wondered why she would skip glute day.

• Haha
I’m not sure if she would ever admit to it or not. Probably not unless it means she will get some for free.

I think that Danielle and Gigi are in town again, so probably just hanging with fam.
I was wondering if Danielle is back to get married? Wasn’t she at a hen party little while back and was wearing white?
---
Yes it just seemed to happen so suddenly! Like she was gradually losing weight when she spoke about her diet and peloton and like you say, she stopped talking about them and then seemed to lose a lot of weight crazy fast!
She’s all saggy, looks way older than she is, that awful gap in between her thighs, she needs a decent tan too, very dull

The pose. The hair. The clothes. Is Natasha not embarrassed for Natasha? Becuase I’m embarrassed for Natasha. I’m curled in a corner embarrassed.

I'm sure her boyfriend has a history of cheating so it's only a matter of time before he probably does it to her

Reactions: 2
I'm sure her boyfriend has a history of cheating so it's only a matter of time before he probably does it to her
I mean he works away majority of the time so chances are very high that he already has cheated.

• Wow
We will defos know if she’s on ozempic if she’s not posting loads of food and bloated stories whilst she’s away as that’s usually her M.O

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks awful on holiday. Still rocking that ancient bikini (the pale green ruffled unstructured thing) that I’ve seen on her about 5 years in a row. Plus, same old Natasha - classless summer dressing, where to her, sun equals skin!!!!! I used to be like this. But I’ve learned you can dress so much more elegantly if you cover up more and leave something to the imagination. Plus, it keeps you much cooler.

Not a prude or anything like that but there’s a point in life where it just starts looking cheap and desperate.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I’ve seen her in a lot worse outfits. I thought this holiday Atleast some of her outfits were nicer than usual. The white dress was a good look.