Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she could tell her mum this tit?

Im pretty sure that 75/80% of her followers are bots or males who only followed her for a perv. Absolutely nobody needs to know about the kids naps. Isn’t that what the page for him was about?

She could bore a glass eye to sleep that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but can you imagine Natasha in St Barths with her suitcase full of ITS trash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder whats up with Miss Munchausens.
Shes been very quiet for someone who updates us when she's even had a cuppa.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you guys seen her latest post “you guys said go darker” if even your followers are telling you your hair looks tit and brassy your hair must be awful 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her hair is still a strange colour and looks v old fashioned she needs to go at least another level darker

Sorry if this has already been discussed - do you think she’s lost so much weight naturally?
I don't think so. She has friends in the medical/aesthetic area, she could easily get hold of Mounjaro or Ozempic. She seemed to just shrink all of a sudden and its not like she was 21 having a baby to just bounce back.
I also think that's why she stopped showing her diet and her peleton.

I don't think so. She has friends in the medical/aesthetic area, she could easily get hold of Mounjaro or Ozempic. She seemed to just shrink all of a sudden and its not like she was 21 having a baby to just bounce back.
I also think that's why she stopped showing her diet and her peleton.
Yes it just seemed to happen so suddenly! Like she was gradually losing weight when she spoke about her diet and peloton and like you say, she stopped talking about them and then seemed to lose a lot of weight crazy fast!

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel trying on swimsuits. It's giving desperate old auntie vibes, i don't know what it is, if its the terrible hair, the unmoisturised skin or the comical boobs.
And in the red one she's like Lizzie Cundy.

Reactions: 1
Her latest reel trying on swimsuits. It's giving desperate old auntie vibes, i don't know what it is, if its the terrible hair, the unmoisturised skin or the comical boobs.
And in the red one she's like Lizzie Cundy.
Lizzy Cundy! What a blast from the past! She only ever does those undies and swimsuit ones when she’s desperate for engagement

Reactions: 2