Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely read this and added one!
Also, hiding the AD again under her name.

Hi Natasha, hope your holiday is as dull as it looks!
"Bloated from all the travelling"
From UK to Cyprus? 4hrs?
She talks absolute 💩 she is such a scammer.
Natasha just admit you took a weight loss jab and get on with it ffs.
---
Dresses haven’t been too bad but her swimwear is awful
It's them ridiculous boobs. Surely it's time they were replaced at least and she could go smaller, or are they part if her personality now?

Reactions: 6
It's them ridiculous boobs. Surely it's time they were replaced at least and she could go smaller, or are they part if her personality now?
If it were me I’d definitely be getting new and smaller implants but I think she loves them 🙃

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely reading here. The holiday looks crap, all they have done is sit around the pool, eat, drink and nap. “Best holiday ever” hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many times are we going to get her in the same location, with that awful green bikini holding Augustus? He’s going to be 30 and she’s going to be squeezing her sagging boobs into that horrible bikini trying to lift him onto her hips because she refuses to holiday anywhere else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times are we going to get her in the same location, with that awful green bikini holding Augustus? He’s going to be 30 and she’s going to be squeezing her sagging boobs into that horrible bikini trying to lift him onto her hips because she refuses to holiday anywhere else 🤣
Fk this is hilarious 🤣 🤣🤣 and she'll still be saying "he melts my heart"

• Haha
Not many pics of her and Andrew this holiday either. Usually we can’t get away from them

I was going through photos and forgot i had this screen grab, was going to post on here then forgot. This post actually made me really sad for this little butterball (he's grown on me so i think he's cute). It's one thing if we cap on him, but for her to say something about how he looks at such a young age is tit. He seems like the sweetest and innocent right now when he gets older he's going to realize who his mother really is and those words she uses could potentially mess with him. there's a reason that God gave this woman a boy, can you imagine if the girl came out looking like this butterball, she probably wouldn't even feed her and would constantly be trying to work her angles.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This whole thing with Andrew working away / all the time…
I may have missed it but I know he’s got the self serve bar thing going on but does he have another job too that would command so much of his time away.

Reactions: 1
This whole thing with Andrew working away / all the time…
I may have missed it but I know he’s got the self serve bar thing going on but does he have another job too that would command so much of his time away.
I think it’s his job in construction that keeps him away. It’s a lot though and the company is Leeds based which is why I thought they moved in the first place 😕

I think it’s his job in construction that keeps him away. It’s a lot though and the company is Leeds based which is why I thought they moved in the first place 😕
i thought she said he quit his full time gig for this new Boxbar thing? He's still got his company though, who knows the new business and his old might come hand-in-hand. i attached his linkedin.

Attachments

Last edited:
i thought she said he quit his full time gig for this new Boxbar thing?
I must have missed that. He’s still on the company website but maybe they just haven’t updated it. Why would he need to be away so much with boxbar though he must be going to every single pop up because he’s never there!

Reactions: 2
I must have missed that. He’s still on the company website but maybe they just haven’t updated it. Why would he need to be away so much with boxbar though he must be going to every single pop up because he’s never there!
A friend from my uni was very much involved with the placing of similar kiosks but for movies (DVDs, ageing myself) in USA, when it was just a start up had kind of the same thing going. once the company got bigger he hired a logistics company to sort it all out. Andrew is a consultant which is basically freelance/gig work, so he could very well be away doing all that. But i reckon his main focus is on Boxbar because that is a whole huge operation- Manufacturing, alcohol license, negotiating, sourcing, logistics. Who knows, has someone actually asked Natasha what he actually does when he's away?

A friend from my uni was very much involved with the placing of similar kiosks but for movies (DVDs, ageing myself) in USA, when it was just a start up had kind of the same thing going. once the company got bigger he hired a logistics company to sort it all out. Andrew is a consultant which is basically freelance/gig work, so he could very well be away doing all that. But i reckon his main focus is on Boxbar because that is a whole huge operation- Manufacturing, alcohol license, negotiating, sourcing, logistics. Who knows, has someone actually asked Natasha what he actually does when he's away?
thanks both. I was just curious as it seems like she is alone A LOT, (do feel a bit sorry for her sometimes). Genuinely not trying to stir but from how they used to be it seems like it went full throttle to now her barely seeing or celebrating anything with him on the day. I stand by it though that I thought it was strange how (iirc) he had to work on his own son’s last birthday.

Reactions: 3
Dear Diary.......
She's an absolute space cadet.
I think I’m finally at the point I have to unfollow; like what on earth is this stream of consciousness; why would anyone care her builders are there or she’s done five lots of laundry. I wouldn’t text my own friends this drivel never mind post it on the internet. I think I’m done, I’m out 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think I’m finally at the point I have to unfollow; like what on earth is this stream of consciousness; why would anyone care her builders are there or she’s done five lots of laundry. I wouldn’t text my own friends this drivel never mind post it on the internet. I think I’m done, I’m out 🙅‍♀️
Welcome to the Tash Sandhu hate club. We have all done that at some point, only to occasionally peek at her stories and see if she's still stupid, the answer will always be YES.

Does anyone know how she got such a big following, like what was her thing at first? Was she just doing make up?

Reactions: 6