Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bored now she hasn’t got a holiday to prep for a nursery to decorate. Her ‘still in the newborn stage’ video made me cringe, it’s fine being a stay at home mum
but a lot of people have long gone back to work by the time their child is 17 months old and still doing all the things she says she too tired to do.

Reactions: 5
She’s bored now she hasn’t got a holiday to prep for a nursery to decorate. Her ‘still in the newborn stage’ video made me cringe, it’s fine being a stay at home mum
but a lot of people have long gone back to work by the time their child is 17 months old and still doing all the things she says she too tired to do.
Ugh shes so cringe. However, call me crazy but #Ad is wearing me down. He's so sweet so Natasha is doing a good job in that dept.
However, all she does is witch. She's got SUCH a privilege with staying home with her kid. Yeah, Andrew isn't there, but it affords her the lifestyle she is living.

Reactions: 4
For the love of God will she cut the child’s hair. Seriously. It’s HORRIBLE. Probably holding out for a freebie.

Reactions: 3
For the love of God will she cut the child’s hair. Seriously. It’s HORRIBLE. Probably holding out for a freebie.
Hopefully she doesn’t do the same job on him she’s done on herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL he's such a wacko!
Lets see how long it will take to get a new girlfriend. i say 3-4 weeks. dunno how he monkey bars from relationship to relationship so quickly.
he needs to work on his mental health. I actually wonder what his reputation is like in his town.
I had to go and find this comment I posted. Took 8 weeks to post a new girl, and how have they actually been a thing, i am guessing a month? something isn't right with that guy. What's weird is he doesn't give off "a$$hole" vibes. He obviously got punched a few times in the head during his boxing days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to go and find this comment I posted. Took 8 weeks to post a new girl, and how have they actually been a thing, i am guessing a month? something isn't right with that guy. What's weird is he doesn't give off "a$$hole" vibes. He obviously got punched a few times in the head during his boxing days.
Is he attractive ?

Is he attractive ?
to me... he's very attractive, could do with some serious moisturizer though.
But he's tall dark and handsome in my opinion. But his voice is awful, it's like the male version of Natasha.
All the Sandhus are attractive let's be honest, they just have crazy eyes. I've rarely ever seen Indian-English mix person who's not attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
But he's tall dark and handsome in my opinion. But his voice is awful, it's like the male version of Natasha.
All the Sandhus are attractive let's be honest, they just have crazy eyes. I've rarely ever seen Indian-English mix person who's not attractive.
Yes it’s the eyes and voice that make me think he’s unattractive! I hadn’t actually noticed they all had crazy eyes, I thought it was just Natasha but you’re right, they all do!

Can you post a pic- is it allowed?

Fk me why does she have to make a big deal out of everything. Just book your holiday. Nobody else cares where you can't decide to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 6