Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart goes out to you. This was a blessing in disguise! Glad to hear you're doing better.
---
Guys, really?????? The outfit, the sandals, the hair, okay Cruella. Sending me straight to cringeville

does she know what she looks like? She's soooo 2014.
Where is this from why is she wearing sandals?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Where is this from why is she wearing sandals?
LOL.
It's from this weekend gone. Doesn't she just look terrible, like sandals? In March, in the midlands?
She had a reel up today that gave me a big chuckle, because when she does wear something that is "in" she just does it all wrong. No one has taught the girl how to balance out an outfit. Weird for someone who runs a lifestyle page, and I say "lifestyle" loosley. it literally doesn't cost that much to look classy, you can still do it with outfits from New Look or even Matalan.

Isn’t she in the north now? Her reel outfit today is horrendous. She should actually get a temporary stylist. I think she needs to learn the basics. Also has anyone noticed that she doesn’t really like her sister’s posts?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she in the north now? Her reel outfit today is horrendous. She should actually get a temporary stylist. I think she needs to learn the basics. Also has anyone noticed that she doesn’t really like her sister’s posts?
Lulzzz, yeah maybe i don't know anything outside of London's zone 4. everything after that is manchester which i thought was midlands lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the fk are them stories!?
A hot water burn makes her "feel sorry for burn victims"
She's such a fkn dick!!! So childish!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Granted that must have hurt I’ve done it before it fucked my nerves and absolutely killed for days but I can’t with the attention seeking

The picture of her smudged mascara so we know she's been crying. She is so embarrassing.
Oh god, that made me cringe. the crying part. No tit you've been crying those hurt.
I had a steam burn and let me tell you that tit was awful, i actually had to miss work for like 3 days. did i post on insta? NO.

She got so many random injuries like that. Remember her leg? You can still see the scar.

Convinced she did her leg when she was drunk and that’s why we didn’t get a play by play

Reactions: 1
Did it on purpose for sttention (don’t lie you’re not thinking that 🙈🙈) same with the mysterious sliced leg that was too much of a straight line to be an accident. Girl has some severe histrionic personality disorder traits and whatever we are calling muchhausens these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Convinced she did her leg when she was drunk and that’s why we didn’t get a play by play
So odd, i broke my tailbone when i was drunk and told everyone. who breaks her butt? MEEEEEEE. hahaha
---
Did it on purpose for sttention (don’t lie you’re not thinking that 🙈🙈) same with the mysterious sliced leg that was too much of a straight line to be an accident. Girl has some severe histrionic personality disorder traits and whatever we are calling muchhausens these days.
oh sh!t didn't even think about the "straight line" thing. good point. She's such a middle child! hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
So odd, i broke my tailbone when i was drunk and told everyone. who breaks her butt? MEEEEEEE. hahaha
---

oh sh!t didn't even think about the "straight line" thing. good point. She's such a middle child! hahah
I dislocated my shoulder in a really funny way and it’s my go to funny story. She NEVER talks about her leg which makes me suspicious that’s she’s embarrassed or ashamed about how she did it.

Gaizzzzzzz, do you spend HOURS of your life cutting grapes? OMG how did i miss this stupid reel? LOL
Also, love the grey concealer, go warm natasha!

Attachments

• Haha
Absolutely HATE that she plugs this unhealthy shite to gullible women. You’re bloated because of all the reasons you said and then you’re not bloated because you stopped doing all the things that made you bloated not because you take these tit inducing tablets. Special place in hell for women who do disingenuous stuff like this playing on other women’s pressure to look a certain way.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Absolutely HATE that she plugs this unhealthy shite to gullible women. You’re bloated because of all the reasons you said and then you’re not bloated because you stopped doing all the things that made you bloated not because you take these tit inducing tablets. Special place in hell for women who do disingenuous stuff like this playing on other women’s pressure to look a certain way.
Same. She must think we're all as thick as she is. She's pathetic.