Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she EVER posts is cheap clothes, her boobs, her kid or fake set up screenshots with Andrew.

shes got nothing else going on has she.

Reactions: 4
She looks so much better when her boobs are “tucked away” in flattering outfits. Her latest reel the middle outfit does nothing for her but the 1st & 2nd reel she looks lovely.

You can tell that little girl has trouble sharing, noticed a few times on various previous vids too. Does she go to nursery?

Re: the recent trip did she have to get 2 plane seats for Augustus he’s now the size of a 62 year old pub landlord

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re: the recent trip did she have to get 2 plane seats for Augustus he’s now the size of a 62 year old pub landlord
Also WHAT is with the topknot on him? Why is she turning him into a total chav 😂 bet Danielle secretly hates mixing with her and Andrew lol.

However, used to think Danielle was ok but it’s becoming increasingly obvious she doesn’t model anymore now that she’s got a rich guy to live off - just like her sister. Only Danielle struck luckier than Natasha….!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also WHAT is with the topknot on him? Why is she turning him into a total chav 😂 bet Danielle secretly hates mixing with her and Andrew lol.

However, used to think Danielle was ok but it’s becoming increasingly obvious she doesn’t model anymore now that she’s got a rich guy to live off - just like her sister. Only Danielle struck luckier than Natasha….!!!!!
100% agree with the second part. She’s just sitting pretty living off him. Natasha lucked out really, trapped Andrew with a baby and now he’s never around

I see the wacko brother great dane Shane is single again
LOL he's such a wacko!
Lets see how long it will take to get a new girlfriend. i say 3-4 weeks. dunno how he monkey bars from relationship to relationship so quickly.
he needs to work on his mental health. I actually wonder what his reputation is like in his town.

Reactions: 3
How is he a “wacko”? 😅
he monkey bars from relationship to relationship. as soon as he starts seeing a girl he creates a highlight on insta and labels it as "my girl". when they break up he's quick to delete everything and the next day he's back on dating apps. like literally the next day. he goes through at least 3-4 girl a year. and it ain't casual dating it's like knee deep love/infatuation. he overshares as well. just doesn't seem to have much doing up in his brain. did i leave anything out, people?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he monkey bars from relationship to relationship. as soon as he starts seeing a girl he creates a highlight on insta and labels it as "my girl". when they break up he's quick to delete everything and the next day he's back on dating apps. like literally the next day. he goes through at least 3-4 girl a year. and it ain't casual dating it's like knee deep love/infatuation. he overshares as well. just doesn't seem to have much doing up in his brain. did i leave anything out, people?
Thanks for the information! I can’t believe how different Danielle and Natasha looked years ago
Probably the style of hair and makeup that was around in the 2010s

Danielle is back to being signed by an agency! I take back what I said about her being a freeloader 🤣

Danielle is back to being signed by an agency! I take back what I said about her being a freeloader 🤣
You silly, she was on maternity leave! it was written into her contract she gets at least 6 months to "bounce back" or a year off if she wants for maternity leave. This is a standard model contract. After that year was over she did work on a couple things. Remember we dislike Natasha and her dumb brother, not Danielle. lol

Reactions: 2
You silly, she was on maternity leave! it was written into her contract she gets at least 6 months to "bounce back" or a year off if she wants for maternity leave. This is a standard model contract. After that year was over she did work on a couple things. Remember we dislike Natasha and her dumb brother, not Danielle. lol
I did wonder if Danielle has broken up with partner, hence her going back to work.

Natasha celebrating IWD with a series of photos of herself again

• Haha