nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too.

I joined the one Watson's do Disney created (I think they created it). Much more friendly environment. I thought something must have gone down on the other group, a lot of people seemed to move over.
I noticed a lot of the original admin had gone from that group. Always wondered what happened. Some of the current admin are insufferable. I’m going to look up the other one you’ve mentioned here.

Reactions: 3
I've often wondered what happened on iot. Robyn and Simon Watson were all over it like a rash then left very suddenly.
I find Paul Elwell extremely creepy and Tony Fullham a pompus know it all!

Reactions: 7
Her eldest is 15 today and yet, she still is obsessed with her younger kids.

It's quite obvious her daughters are her favourite.

It's bleeping weird that she makes them dance on camera, in Disney outfits, to disney bleeping songs for strangers on the internet!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I've often wondered what happened on iot. Robyn and Simon Watson were all over it like a rash then left very suddenly.
I find Paul Elwell extremely creepy and Tony Fullham a pompus know it all!
Yeah there was a Scottish couple always on it too, was the girl
Kirsten or soemthing and her husband had a beard? They where admins too.

We need an IOT thread 😂😂😂 since you can’t actually post anything on it with out getting deleted 😏

Her eldest is 15 today and yet, she still is obsessed with her younger kids.

It's quite obvious her daughters are her favourite.

It's bleeping weird that she makes them dance on camera, in Disney outfits, to disney bleeping songs for strangers on the internet!!!!!
The post saying when you’re not going on the Disney cruise was mean. Like I couldn’t imagine doing such child friendly things and not taking my children

Reactions: 4

We need an IOT thread 😂😂😂 since you can’t actually post anything on it with out getting deleted 😏

The post saying when you’re not going on the Disney cruise was mean. Like I couldn’t imagine doing such child friendly things and not taking my children
That was so weird wasn't it!!!

She's off on a cruise whilst her 5 kids enjoy their shared bedroom. I can't get over it :ROFLMAO: A 15 year old boy, was sharing with an 8, 5, 3, and 1 year old until she moved the 2 girls into her bedroom. WHAT THE duck.

Reactions: 2
That was so weird wasn't it!!!

She's off on a cruise whilst her 5 kids enjoy their shared bedroom. I can't get over it :ROFLMAO: A 15 year old boy, was sharing with an 8, 5, 3, and 1 year old until she moved the 2 girls into her bedroom. WHAT THE duck.

I wouldn’t judge anyone having kids share rooms if there’s literally nothing they can do. But usually these people don’t then spend 1000’s a year on fecking Disney.

It’s so cruel when her eldest boy needs privacy, like renting somewhere more expensive a month might mean a few years without Disney holidays but I never had a Disney holiday until I was just finished uni and could pay it myself. My mother worked very hard and knew holidays where a luxury where as this woman sees them as essential.

Yes mums need a break from their kids sometimes. But not on a fecking Disney cruise 😂😂 here kids want to see some photos of mummy with Mickey Mouse while you sat in the flat?

Also when does she work? I seen she was a carer but she never seems to be at work?

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t judge anyone having kids share rooms if there’s literally nothing they can do. But usually these people don’t then spend 1000’s a year on fecking Disney.

It’s so cruel when her eldest boy needs privacy, like renting somewhere more expensive a month might mean a few years without Disney holidays but I never had a Disney holiday until I was just finished uni and could pay it myself. My mother worked very hard and knew holidays where a luxury where as this woman sees them as essential.

Yes mums need a break from their kids sometimes. But not on a fecking Disney cruise 😂😂 here kids want to see some photos of mummy with Mickey Mouse while you sat in the flat?

Also when does she work? I seen she was a carer but she never seems to be at work?
This is exactly it.

She's had 15 years to find her son a decent home.

Instead she's gone on endless trips to Disney World (including SOLO trips whilst pregnant!!!!!), Disneyland Paris trips, and family disney cruises. She's also CHOSEN to go on and have 4 more children all whilst her living conditions haven't changed and they have continued to stay in a 2 bed tiny flat with no garden!

Apparently she was a carer but she definitely hasn't worked since having her 1 year old! Not that I've noticed anyway.

Yes! I really liked that couple they used to blog! They also weren’t admins for long? Wonder what happened there..

Also did some guy called Tony that used to be an admin not help Get Binky with their group?

Tony Fullham is still an admin on iot.
No it’s the other Tony I think Parker123 is referring to. Tony Bush I think his name is. He, the couple that had the Scooby Doos and Kirsten - the Scottish girl -and her hubby all seem to be on another group now. Something definitely went on.

No it’s the other Tony I think Parker123 is referring to. Tony Bush I think his name is. He, the couple that had the Scooby Doos and Kirsten - the Scottish girl -and her hubby all seem to be on another group now. Something definitely went on.
yes that’s the name, i’m sure the scooby doos are part of get binky too?

Was Tony Bush the one with the little girl, "baby" Leona? And they had an older daughter as well?

Reactions: 1
Positive LFT and a broken toe.

So I was suspicious of her when she made a whole story about ‘being scared to catch Covid in the lead up to the cruise’ I was like that’s a really strange thing to say for someone who has being going around un masked and strolling around doing around doing whatever and going wherever.

Maybe she can’t afford it 😂👍🏻

Honestly, cancel your cruise love and start house hunting

Attachments

Wouldn't surprise me if she couldn't afford it. To be fair neither can I and my 3 kids have visited DLP once (we were supposed to go to WDW last year but we all know how that went...!) but we do have a house we own and once our renovations are finished all the kids will have their own rooms. I'd be horrified as a teen/adult if my parents had prioritised holidays over a suitable home.

Seriously she’s deranged. She should never be even looking at selfish solo Disney cruises whilst her 15 year old son shares a bedroom with an 8 year old and a 5 year old. It’s bleeping weird!!! And on top of that, Natalie and her husband have two kids in their own bedroom!

She’s so selfish.

Theres making sacrifices for holiday’s then theres just selfishness. I still cant get over her living in 2 bed with that many kids yet going on all these trips, get your priorities right 🥴