nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WDW whilst pregnant?!

So she;
Went to WDW on a solo trip
Went to WDW with 5 kids
Has done numerous DLP trips

and yet 5 of her children aged 12-1? Share one bleeping bedroom in a cramped FLAT?!

Im sorry I can’t get over how selfish that is?!!!

Reactions: 3
WDW whilst pregnant?!

So she;
Went to WDW on a solo trip
Went to WDW with 5 kids
Has done numerous DLP trips

and yet 5 of her children aged 12-1? Share one bleeping bedroom in a cramped FLAT?!

Im sorry I can’t get over how selfish that is?!!!
it does seem the wrong way round like why do the kids go without stuff like that. But probably housing association so just a waiting game on the house.

Reactions: 1
This just shows you how out of touch 'nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie' or whatever her name is this week is.

She has crammed her children into a 2 bedroom flat.

But;
Went to WDW on a solo trip when she was pregnant with one of her younger children.
Went to WDW with 5 kids on numerous occasions.
Has done numerous DLP trips.

And yet, you can't find the money to change your everyday housing situation.

This is where it pisses me off with these Disney Vlogging nightmares!!!!!

Get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She books numerous trips to WDW then changes the dates ....a lot!! ( pre pandemic)
She once did a really budget trip offsite, using buses and sharing fast food meals as she blogged it on a Facebook group.
She also lost one of her kids in Epcot if I remember correctly.
Natalie puts more money into the outfits than feeding the kids 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This just shows you how out of touch 'nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie' or whatever her name is this week is.

But;
Went to WDW on a solo trip when she was pregnant with one of her younger children.

looks like she’s onto you! She’s discovered tattle 😂

• Haha
She's bleeping insane.

The reason for Tattle is because instagrammers and yotubers are liars and scammers. They delete and hide tit and there is NO WHERE ELSE on the internet for people to be held to account.

They can 'curate' and dictate and control their social media online presence, and try to do the same with what people say about them, or question them, or say when things don't add up.

So darling, since you read here.

You can say 'mental health' all you like. But what about the 'mental health' of your children who are crammed into a tiny 2 bedroom flat, with no garden whilst you spend ££££'s on trips to Disney each year. Huh? Those trips aren't about you're children. Going on solo trips to WDW. isn't about your children. They're about you bragging on social media. Like you torturing your children by stressing them out on their first day of school so you could 'edit a disney first day of school photo'. OR sharing a bedroom with no just 1, or 2 or 3 siblings but 4. Varying age so they have no privacy of their own. What about their mental health?

You need to look in the mirror darling.

Who was dragging innocent children? Why do these vloggers just make tit up.

But;

This is actually shocking.
My brother wasn't allowed to adopt a 2nd child unless they moved to a 3 bed house so each child could have their own room, which they did. But she can just keep cramming kids in.
Like you said get your priorities straight!

I believe the 2 girls have always been in with her and her husband and the 3 boys all share, not saying that's a good thing. It seems to be fairly common for people in council/ha to be waiting a long time for 4 bed houses as obviously there aren't many about especially in an expensive area like she lives in.
Also she blatantly favours the girls in terms of outfits, days out etc and has openly said she had bad gender disappointment with her 3rd son (inc hysterically crying in the scan room) Likely she kept on having kids til she had a girl (I think her youngest wasn't planned)
She does work but as a carer so not well paid. I can't get my head around how they afford holidays abroad at all let alone Disney ones. I'm on the fb group mentioned previously and tbh I thought their wdw trip seemed like really hard work. Going to and from on public buses every day with 4 young children and staying in a cheap hotel miles away and on a tiny budget with barely any treats. Yet her daughter had numerous custom outfits. I'd rather just save a bit longer or stay self catering so I could at least do a big shop and make packed lunches/cook some dinners rather than live on fast food for 2 weeks.
Also I knew she'd be on to a thread made here like greased lightning, I bet she's secretly made up with the attention!

Nobody is judging her personal circumstances.

I get it, they're in a flat. Some people struggle to get mortgages, well paid jobs etc. I get it. But usually, we slow down on the baby making to be able to get ourselves in a better position before we maybe purposefully bring more children into an already cramped home....

However, if she was seen to be honest and open about what they're doing about it, honest and open about their saving/budgeting to improve their lives, I'd really respect that. Because that's REAL.

What I don't respect is her being out of touch of reality, obsessing over holidays she can't afford and choosing two weeks in Florida over her families everyday wellbeing.

We aren't talking about one trip. We're talking multiple trips. And an upcoming Disney Cruise. And upcoming DLP trips.

Exactly! We lived in a 2 bed flat with our first dd and would have loved to take her to WDW when she was little. Would have been easy to spaff our savings on that but we knew we wanted more kids so our funds went towards a house deposit and we holidayed mainly in the UK while our kids were little with a few European hols thrown in. Not saying everyone has to follow the exact same path but putting luxury holidays above your home you live in for the other 50 weeks is madness imo.

Reactions: 4
And then crying about it when people are like, your lifestyle is a little strange....

If you can’t handle the heat, you can’t handle a public Instagram babe

duck!!!

So turns out her eldest isn't 12, he's either 14 or 15!!!!! As he's in year 10!!!!!

So she harps on about mental health but a 14 year old is living in a cramped TINY bedroom with his two younger brothers, including one brother who has started reception.... yeah that seems nice for a 14 year old. Who also has two baby sisters to share a cramped flat with.

She's had 15 years to sort their bleeping living conditions out!! But no, Disney World, DLP and Disney cruises come first!!!!!!! They even went on a 'familymoon' Disney Cruise with 4 of their kids. :ROFLMAO: And yet she sits there crying because people are judging her.

Yeah mate, you've have 14 years to sort out a house for your growing family. No sympathy here!!

Just so you know the ages are!

Josh - 14/15
Jack - 8
Jacob - 5
Molly - 3
Lilah - 1

Her husband isn't dad to the oldest 2 boys and they got married in Orlando with only some US friends present, none of their family from the UK at all. One thing Natalie is good at is making things look all pretty and insta perfect even though a lot of her life choices have been quite selfish and her situation is of her own making. Seems to me she'd rather live in a fantasy world and 'manifest' her way to a better life instead of actually putting in the effort.

The more I get to know about her, the more I dislike her.

She's not just done a trip to Disney World here or there, we are talking about literally putting a bleeping theme park and holidays before your families own wellbeing and it's insane.

Numerous disney trips, numerous trips to Florida, disney cruises, constantly buying disney stuff, the disney obsession about taking disney 'edited' first day of school photos, literally buying expensive disney outfits for her daughters, it's insanity.

All whilst they live in really miserable living conditions. Imagine them in lockdown, all in that flat.

Can I just say aswell all the info I've posted are things she has put on her public insta and blog. I found her on the iot fb group and followed her for positive reasons for a while, but when I learned they were all crammed into that tiny flat and noticed how much she favours the girls it changed my opinion of her. Also, she clearly wants to become a big Disney influencer who gets gifted holidays etc so not as if she isn't putting herself out there for people to judge.

Oh my god as if she sent her son to school with a bleeping broken ankle and didn’t even realise!!!!

If your kid needs first aid, take him bleeping home and not leave him to care of the school!!!!!
POOR KID WAS IN AGONY FOR 3 HOURS BEFORE SHE PICKED HIM UP AND TOOK HIM TO A&E!!!! WHERE HE WAITED ANOTHER 5 HOURS!!!!

If your kid is hyper sensitive, you go EXTRA cautious, bleeping numb skull.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4