Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her about a year ago when it was super obvious that she was buying likes (and probably followers too for that matter).
Back then she had 1000s of likes on some very dull posts and if you looked through who they were from, many of them were from non English speaking accounts, lots of men and lots of them didn’t even follow her. Clearly bought.
She had also done the follow me I’ll follow back thing then deletes you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely gone now hasn’t she? Her last Insta post was March, but when you look at her tagged photos you can see she’s still floating around - she just isn’t bothered with any of her followers any more! Guess we served our purpose?! Still think it’s really rude to just disappear without anything, even a vague “I need time out” or “family issues” or something would have been courteous! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely gone now hasn’t she? Her last Insta post was March, but when you look at her tagged photos you can see she’s still floating around - she just isn’t bothered with any of her followers any more! Guess we served our purpose?! Still think it’s really rude to just disappear without anything, even a vague “I need time out” or “family issues” or something would have been courteous! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, it's so rude ! It shows that if she's not getting her own way or the likes/comments/collabs/gifts etc she's not interested. It was all a 'means to an end' 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, it's so rude ! It shows that if she's not getting her own way or the likes/comments/collabs/gifts etc she's not interested. It was all a 'means to an end' 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like she did that time influencers were away at a John Lewis launch and she never got invited she actually did say something 🙈

• Haha
What’s the betting she’ll randomly pop back up with a big sob story about her absence the next time she coincidentally needs something for the house! 🤔

2 lampshades, both with the cellophane wrappers on them.
would she just buy things, photograph them and then return?
Or did she not think about attention to detail?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has she appeared yet? Or she still in hiding?
Nope still nothing since March - but when you look at her tagged photos on Instagram, there’s a photo of her with friends in October so she’s definitely still around! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hmm call me cynical but has she only popped back up now to blag some more freebies for the next stage of her house reno?! 🤔 I mean she’s been absent from Insta for almost a year, with lots of people concerned about her judging by comments on her last post back in March, and yet she comes straight back with ‘her next big project’ ?!

Attachments

I’m surprised her followers have hang around. So self indulgent, I have a new reno so I’m back. Her followers should just leave. I used to follow this woman. She was just so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised her followers have hang around. So self indulgent, I have a new reno so I’m back. Her followers should just leave. I used to follow this woman. She was just so odd.
She followed me I followed her back then I noticed she’d unfollowed me so I unfollowed her 😂 2 can play that game. Her profile is open so just had a nosey. Still boring.

Reactions: 4
She followed me I followed her back then I noticed she’d unfollowed me so I unfollowed her 😂 2 can play that game. Her profile is open so just had a nosey. Still boring.
She did the same to me, she does it to the majority . A lot of innocent people have no idea she unfollowed them, she’s totally fake!

Reactions: 3