Natali Pendleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed she hasn’t broached why she’s been absent for so long. She’s filtered up to her eyeballs! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Weird….she re-emerges, offers no explanation for the absence then within two posts start flogging stuff!! Plus, she looks very different. I’d unfollow but I’m nosey and intrigued!😂

Reactions: 3
Weird….she re-emerges, offers no explanation for the absence then within two posts start flogging stuff!! Plus, she looks very different. I’d unfollow but I’m nosey and intrigued!😂
You can still unfollow and just look. Don’t give her the numbers she needs.

Her profile is open, I have a nosey sometimes 😂

I’m surprised her followers have hang around. So self indulgent, I have a new reno so I’m back. Her followers should just leave. I used to follow this woman. She was just so odd.
I’m surprised too, ooh aren’t we lucky being “treated” to your new reno. Bore off you self absorbed woman

Oh ffs she’s deliberating over different shades of white/cream. She can’t make a decision to save her life. Didn’t they repaint the kitchen because she changed her mind?! After the kitchen had been fitted!!

She disappeared again 😂 were those freebies not rolling in like she’s hoped

Very odd, just makes her come across as shallow and greedy! If it’s mental health/other health issues and she actually WANTS to be on Insta, then she should try opening up a little more as I’m sure it would increase her engagement if her followers feel included in her life!