Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing maybe she needs space from social media and something has happened in her family. I hope she’s ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You know I also wonder if she’s ok herself ? It’s so strange to be silent for so long right. Not even a quick post to acknowledge she’s staying off social media. I really hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 8
I did some digging and the company that they went to dubai to work on launched a couple of weeks ago. Shes not linked to them on Instagram but you can find it on companies house.

So could just be she has been crazy busy setting that up?

I did some digging and the company that they went to dubai to work on launched a couple of weeks ago. Shes not linked to them on Instagram but you can find it on companies house.

but 2.5 months... not even a post just saying I am busy?

Reactions: 8

What is the company's name? :) If they just launched, that would explain her absence, I suppose.. Not a great plan to not post on social media for 2+ months, but oh well.. For all we know, she doesn't want to be an influencer-influencer anymore.

Reactions: 1
What is the company's name? :) If they just launched, that would explain her absence, I suppose.. Not a great plan to not post on social media for 2+ months, but oh well.. For all we know, she doesn't want to be an influencer-influencer anymore.
it annoys me when influencers do this tbh, you have basically built your career on it andthen just rejecting it and ignoring your fans

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Power digital. Its @ power on Instagram. It's the one that says power:workout with the stars

Reactions: 4
Power digital. Its @ power on Instagram. It's the one that says power:workout with the stars
Thanks!! Not sure if I love the concept of training with celebs instead of, you know, qualified PT or something to that effect. (Yeah, I hate it.) I wonder if the company is actively aiming at Indian consumers? That's kind of random? If that's the case I hope there are some Indian people on their team, also.

Reactions: 1

Towards the end of her youtube I got the feeling that she was done with social media and the influencer life. Probably is one of the good ones who is done with the fake lifestyle and wants to focus on building businesses and so on. You never know.

Reactions: 4
Towards the end of her youtube I got the feeling that she was done with social media and the influencer life. Probably is one of the good ones who is done with the fake lifestyle and wants to focus on building businesses and so on. You never know.
Yeah I started to get this feeling. Her vids got fewer and further between and they aways seemed to be super busy with their other projects. Shame though because she is one of the few influencers who I genuinely like.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I started to get this feeling. Her vids got fewer and further between and they aways seemed to be super busy with their other projects. Shame though because she is one of the few influencers who I genuinely like.
I agree. She was definitely one of the good ones and probably why she had enough. The influencer industry is getting saturated and there is nothing more in it really

Reactions: 3
How certain are we that @Power is the project though? Tbh I’m not convinced idk
on companies house it’s registered with her and mario. Although When she made that YouTube vid in Dubai discussing the project I swear she had been filming herself working out so maybe there’s another project too

Reactions: 2
on companies house it’s registered with her and mario. Although When she made that YouTube vid in Dubai discussing the project I swear she had been filming herself working out so maybe there’s another project too
Yeah she’d just filmed a workout guide, that’s probably already out though?