Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get this whole power thing, why would you choose to work out with a celebrity rather than a fully trained pt?
Totally agree- I'm very confused about this company. Natascha's whole thing was all about cutting through the bullshit of fitspo culture and focussing on the science. You'd think she'd promote a proper network of reliable PTs? I'd be way more in to that.

The website is also really quite dreadful. There's another "Power" management company and I clicked that one first and was super impressed and thought no wonder she's been missing for a while, this is really good and must have taken ages. But that's not hers is far more basic?

Reactions: 2
Totally agree- I'm very confused about this company. Natascha's whole thing was all about cutting through the bullshit of fitspo culture and focussing on the science. You'd think she'd promote a proper network of reliable PTs? I'd be way more in to that.

The website is also really quite dreadful. There's another "Power" management company and I clicked that one first and was super impressed and thought no wonder she's been missing for a while, this is really good and must have taken ages. But that's not hers is far more basic?
exactly when you google it it is not even clear which websites comes up either

When I looked up their company a few months ago I saw that their partners own health clubs and might be Indian.

He has some posts from Dubai recently

The health club

Hope this helps. It’s super weird how she has totally abandoned her own business. I’ve been following her since about 10k and it’s very unusual for her to disappear for this long 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she comes back saying that she was just really really busy, she's gonna get a lot of flack from her subscribers. She now needs to come back with a real reason for her absence - either breakup or a death in the family or something similar.

If she comes back saying that she was just really really busy, she's gonna get a lot of flack from her subscribers. She now needs to come back with a real reason for her absence - either breakup or a death in the family or something similar.
That seems really extreme. YouTubers / influencers don’t owe us anything. She hasn’t posted and that’s okay, we can’t play mindreader. We really don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 15
I was reading the comments on her most recent Instagram post, & apparently she’s been liking posts/commenting on posts in late June … strange for her to be seeing all the concern & not just letting people know she’s okay

Reactions: 5
That seems really extreme. YouTubers / influencers don’t owe us anything. She hasn’t posted and that’s okay, we can’t play mindreader. We really don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.
I think youtubers do owe their followers though tbh, without their support she wouldn't have her career, it doesn't take much to write a quick instagram post, especially if she has been liking posts in june

Reactions: 14
I was reading the comments on her most recent Instagram post, & apparently she’s been liking posts/commenting on posts in late June … strange for her to be seeing all the concern & not just letting people know she’s okay
like liking the comments under her most recent post? Maybe I missed some but there was no like from her in 12 weeks....I have a really bad feeling about this.

• Sad
like liking the comments under her most recent post? Maybe I missed some but there was no like from her in 12 weeks....I have a really bad feeling about this.
No, as in she commented on a post of @ saraalikhan95 on June 21st, and liked one of @ ananyapanday 's on June 29th ... :/

on the Instagram of her business partner someone posted above he posted a video a month ago that had her and mario walking around in Dubai so I don’t think anything super bad has happened

Reactions: 1
I really hope she's okay. She's genuinely one of two YouTubers I actually enjoy watching and find her so refreshing and genuine in the oversaturated stale influencer world and her videos actually encouraged me to get active and healthy.

I really hope she's okay. She's genuinely one of two YouTubers I actually enjoy watching and find her so refreshing and genuine in the oversaturated stale influencer world and her videos actually encouraged me to get active and healthy.
Agreed, she is one of the only of that kind of influencer who genuinley seems to have recovered from her ED, so many others just seem to have hidden it by becoming vegan etc

Reactions: 5
As much as we could judge based on her videos, she is a very nice, real, genuine, pleasant person. She was one of my favorite yt-ers. However, the person we believe she is would not just disappear into thin air without saying a word to her subscribers and followers. She even called her viewers her family ... So, to be honest, if she is just simply too busy or got fed up with the influencer life and decided to call it quits without letting people know, she's not the person we thought she was. Still, I hope nothing bad happened to her :(.

As much as we could judge based on her videos, she is a very nice, real, genuine, pleasant person. She was one of my favorite yt-ers. However, the person we believe she is would not just disappear into thin air without saying a word to her subscribers and followers. She even called her viewers her family ... So, to be honest, if she is just simply too busy or got fed up with the influencer life and decided to call it quits without letting people know, she's not the person we thought she was. Still, I hope nothing bad happened to her :(.
true, I really thing, as others have said, the only logical thing is a break up - also because that would realticclly also inpact her business

true, I really thing, as others have said, the only logical thing is a break up - also because that would realticclly also inpact her business

Reactions: 1
Natacha has just made a brief cameo appearance on Taylor Wood’s video yesterday about working out during your period! Not sure when it was filmed or could perhaps be an old clip?
Link to Taylor’s video here She’s at 5min 40

Someone commented that they miss Natacha and Taylor replied saying that she’s working on big things and prioritising her mental health.. see screenshot:
1789414C-F368-4E02-8C95-DC34DAD78461.jpeg

Hope she’s ok! 🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Prioritising your mental health is great and is something we should all be doing more of. But... surely it's not much of a sacrifice just to update your followers with a quick post: "Hi, just popping in to say that I will be away for the next few months..." alongside a generic photo, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 10