Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her video and agree with you guys, admire that she left gymshark for those reasons and shared that. There are very few influencers I'd trust with advice on fitness and nutrition tbh!
(Also great choice of BTS bias Natacha 😂)

Btw are her workout guides suitable for all levels and for low impact stuff? I considered trying them before but I remember way back on GG people said they might not be the best for people with knee issues as there are a lot of plyo and explosive movements etc - would love to hear experiences with her guides/videos!
I have Cut Reload and Build and while there are certainly plyo moves, i think you can sub out exercises easy enough. If you are a complete beginner at the gym it might be hard, but if youre familiar with any kind of functional/strength/HIIT training you will probably be able to sub in some different exercises. :) I think her guides are worth it, I have a dodgy knee and just swap out any exercises that just don't sit right!

I really admire Natacha's decision to leave Gymshark, although sad that they didn't take on board her issues with the brand and try to keep her! She genuinely cares about her followers, especially in terms of body image and making sustainable nutrition/fitness choices. It's never an easy decision to walk away so good on her, and for being open and honest in her Q&A. <3

Reactions: 3
I have Cut Reload and Build and while there are certainly plyo moves, i think you can sub out exercises easy enough. If you are a complete beginner at the gym it might be hard, but if youre familiar with any kind of functional/strength/HIIT training you will probably be able to sub in some different exercises. :) I think her guides are worth it, I have a dodgy knee and just swap out any exercises that just don't sit right!

I really admire Natacha's decision to leave Gymshark, although sad that they didn't take on board her issues with the brand and try to keep her! She genuinely cares about her followers, especially in terms of body image and making sustainable nutrition/fitness choices. It's never an easy decision to walk away so good on her, and for being open and honest in her Q&A. <3
yeah I have huge respect for that, and even the fact that she didn't witch about them for not taking on board her criticism (which I would find hard to do in her place tbh). Most influencers would either just ignore their misgivings and continue to take the money, or bitterly complain after they left

Reactions: 2
Off topic, but I wonder how she injured her back? (Needless to say, she's not in any way obliged to tell her followers, I'm just curious ^_^)

Love this thread, I absolutely love her and her content! Does anyone have any recommendations for similar YouTubers who are worth watching? Fitness/lifestyle with legit science-based advice?

Can I just say watching her video from two days ago it is so refreshing so see someone show what happens even to the fittest of people who don't work out regularly. It shows you really can build up from nothing to her level.

I also think it shows that tit happens, you aren't going to be peak fitness at all points of your life.

Normally I hate when online personalities include their partners in their stuff, but I LOVE Mario and don't mind at all that he now seems to be in every video.

Reactions: 8
Normally I hate when online personalities include their partners in their stuff, but I LOVE Mario and don't mind at all that he now seems to be in every video.
I met Mario whilst waiting to speak to Natacha at a Gymshark event. She had stayed way past her time slot to make sure she met everyone and Mario went round and spoke to people who were waiting in the queue. He said he was lurking because wanted to make sure Natacha remembers to have some lunch as he said she sometimes forgets to eat at these events, bless him! 🥰

I spoke to him for agessss about football as he supports Liverpool (he has family up there) and I support Man City. He is just as funny as he is in her videos, and I probably had more fun speaking to him than Natacha! (I was really nervous when I finally met her 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are the only youtubers I really like. They are both hilarious and I love how she doesn’t restrict her eating at all and just lives such a balanced lifestyle

Reactions: 5
Watching her eating intuitively video I get so jealous. I wish I could put together such easy but apparently very tasty and certainly very good looking food, as easily as she appears to do. Everything just always looks so good!

Reactions: 4
I agree. Natacha is one of the very few influencers who actually give me hope for myself in the future. She inspires me to be healthy in every way possible - healthy relationship with food & exercise, healthy romantic relationship, etc.

Reactions: 7
Love her channel! It’s been great to see her grow so much from such a small channel so quickly. Well deserved 👏👏👏

Her and Mario are so funny 😂

Has anyone got any of her guides? I'm tempted by the build (really trying to up my strength). I have a fair amount of kit at home (barbell, bench, free weights etc) and just need a bit more of a focus, but not sure if I will really need a gym or not

Has anyone got any of her guides? I'm tempted by the build (really trying to up my strength). I have a fair amount of kit at home (barbell, bench, free weights etc) and just need a bit more of a focus, but not sure if I will really need a gym or not
for build you need quite a few machines: lat pull down, pull up bar, ball, kettlebell, leg press, cables, landmine press, etc. You could probably swap out some of those moves where you don’t have the equipment but I think you’d be making a lot of swaps.

Have you tried any of Caroline Girvans videos on YouTube? They’re really good for building strength, use minimal equipment and they’re free. I haven’t tried Sydney Cummings but I’ve heard her strength programmes are challenging too.

Me too! From what we see they seem like a lovely couple, and he doesn't try to make it all about him which some YT partners seem to do. I really like her content, I like that she is keen to educate without it being boring or condescending; and some of her challenges are epic. You can tell she works hard and is passionate about what she does. When she left gymshark that cemented to me she was in it for the right reasons, and not to make a quick buck or to propel herself to 'fame'. I also find that although her body, fitness and attitude to food is excellent, I don't feel bad about myself when watching, which is actually quite rare- a lot I find make you feel crap about yourself!

I can't stand her when I'm doing her HIIT videos 😂 but they are good videos and she comes across quite likeable and knowledgeable etc. It's interesting to read some stuff here about her, seems like she's a pretty sensible person which is nice to see in the fitness community.

• Haha
I absolutely love her. I am unfit as a fiddle so get nothing from her fitness content (lolz) but I genuinely just watch because her and Mario are so lovely. She's a breath of fresh air and one of a kind for sure.