Natacha Oceane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her but I found the filming style in her latest what I eat in a day really difficult to watch, kind of made me feel dizzy. anyone else?

Reactions: 2
Wonder why it's been so long since she posted something??

(My immediate thought is that she and Mario broke up (but that's probably not it!). Mixing your businesses with your parter seems so high risk and stressful to me...)

Reactions: 4
Wonder why it's been so long since she posted something??

(My immediate thought is that she and Mario broke up (but that's probably not it!). Mixing your businesses with your parter seems so high risk and stressful to me...)
I think they're just really busy.

Reactions: 1
Didn't they have a big secret project happening in Dubai that then never got mentioned again? Probably something to do with that. I got the feeling their plan was to leverage Natasha's online following into a bigger fitness business empire, they seem to spend a lot of time on business and consulting.

how busy do you have to be to post as instagram though? I think maybe they have broken up
I was thinking about this the other day. Does seem a bit weird that she’s posted nothing at all anywhere for a month and a half. I hope she’s ok!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think something really bad happened like a death in the family (though, generally you would still post about after a few days/weeks) or they broke up. My bet is that did break up.
How long have they been together? I've always thought they were a bit of an odd pairing, to be honest.

She has had periods of going offline for a month or so. Usually she comes back and says she was working on something - and she's said she has a few big things in the works. Could be back in Dubai and not want to cause a stir with people mad about travel restrictions and stuff.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I reckon they’re deep in this work for this big project she’s launching. It looks like they were working non stop and had thrown themselves completely into it. Hope she’s taking some time to rest and not burning out mentally and emotionally.

I think it’s work too. She’s been posting less and less on social media with their workload.

I’ve always thought they seem really happy and great together so I would deffo be shocked if they split.

Reactions: 3
I've seen so many cases of yt couples who seemed "really happy" but later broke up, that I now just assume the worst, I guess. ^_^

Still not a great business strategy to not post on social media for several weeks in a row, when you could easily post a pic of you eating ice cream or something on insta.. (But I do realise that it must be exhaustive to be an influencer.)

I've seen so many cases of yt couples who seemed "really happy" but later broke up, that I now just assume the worst, I guess. ^_^

Still not a great business strategy to not post on social media for several weeks in a row, when you could easily post a pic of you eating ice cream or something on insta.. (But I do realise that it must be exhaustive to be an influencer.)
yeh I agree, especially if you are working together, living together and then during ththe lockdown unable to really see other people

Maybe Mario got sick of being an Instagram/Youtube boyfriend. It seems like his whole life revolves around her and that's gotta make anyone snap at some point.

I think Mario does have his own work, that is separate to her, he is always just reluctant to talk about it (one of the big banks)

Reactions: 2
Maybe, I might have missed that bit :sneaky:

I hope they haven’t split up and are just busy with work
same, they seem like a nice couple! A break up between them seems like it would be complicated with all the business ventures they have together.

If she's just busy, then it makes zero sense why she wouldn't just answer a single comment or post a random pic to say how busy she is. *Anyone* has 5 mins in the day to do that.

If she's just busy, then it makes zero sense why she wouldn't just answer a single comment or post a random pic to say how busy she is. *Anyone* has 5 mins in the day to do that.
yeah I don't think anyone is too busy to post a picture, even just reposting an old one with a brief comment about being busy, especcling as social media is still part of her job