Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
As mean as this sounds I really feel like she doesn’t deserve children 🥺
I think some parents really need a reminder of how much of a blessing it is to have a child, especially 2! So many people out there would love to have children like cass and mimi 😢 they’d be more treasured and appreciated and not just moaned about all the time and ignored and put on iPads instead of being genuinely interested in spending time with them 💔
I often think this. She doesn’t even know how lucky she is. The things other people go through, I just couldn’t even begin to imagine how soul destroying it must be.

She acts as if the children are a burden to her, she seems incredibly bitter she can’t do what she wants when she wants. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes I miss the old me and my old life BUT I am grateful every single moment for my daughter, I appreciate how fortunate I am to be a stay at home parent and just wish she would realise how lucky she is too!

I find it odd how she’s said they have no neighbours? I’m certain there is a house to the left of theirs (when you have your back to the road) as I’ve seen it quite a few times on stories, it’s set further back though than theirs is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Disgusting how much she leaves the kids out .
Fran is work driven and still manages to take her children . Naomi is one selfish lazy bitch . Hopefully Jordan wakes up soon it’s obvious she’s only with him for the money and the kids was a way to trap him

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Is she for real? She can’t walk down a high street with her own child? Hold her hand and teach her how to walk safely next to you hun
This is the issue though. She seems to think that children automatically know how to do things, and doesn’t realise she actually needs to TEACH them. Even basic things.

• Heart

burd85

For a quick moment I forgot what day it was. Clicked onto Instagram

Naomi “I’m sick and have a migraine”

me: It must be Sunday.. 🤣

• Haha

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
What’s with the stupid LV bag! What the fuck can you even fit in it!
So impractical!!
She looks like a designer threw up on her!!

Nay nay:
LESS IS MORE
JUST BECAUSE ITS DESIGNER DOESN’T MEAN ITS NICE! Your bag and trainers are Fucking disgusting! 👍🏻

• Heart

Jkop

I don't understand how they can care for 3 dogs when Jordan is away so much and she is often in bed really early 🤷‍♀️
Takes herself off to bed at 6 with the kids so the dogs clearly don’t get walked of an evening.

Funny how she never mentioned this dog before 🤔

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Wow shock she’s palmed the kids off again. Surprised those kids even know who their parents are! She’s a joke

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Self awareness = zero. Although it’s probably less than that. I just can’t.
maybe the nanny should say ‘over to you mum’ as she never gets the privilege either as she’s having her hair, gym alone dinner dates all the time and gets stuck with her kids all the time 🤷‍♀️

Esme

VIP Member
This is the memo 🤣🙈 This was last night & fran shared this and has removed it since. Now hun has thrown her toys out the pram.. think this confirms she isn’t liked!
Wow! Excellent receipts!!!!

Just shows we’re right. Imagine being childish enough to put that online (nay). Any normal adult would be like “hey did I miss the memo about last night? Would have loved to be there” direct to the person. Instead of being a little bitch, face it head on. But it’s not as if nay has helped with any of the tour or went to the panto either 🤷🏼‍♀️

bopbop22

Those children are going to grow up with zero self control. They literally opened their family size chocolate bars to eat, what all in one?! Or has she just let them do that to keep them quiet? I might be the minority here but if it were me and my kids I’d give them squares at a time? But I mean that does involve parenting. My easier to let them chomp through a large chocolate bar whilst filming them than having to interact with them.

Reactions: 10

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So she’s cycling, towing the children in a trailer, with one hand on the handlebars and the other hand videoing and taking selfies… 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why is she so stupid and careless???

nahsozx

She would have absolutely nothing without him! And she knows it, probs why she’s 100000% cringe on Instagram towards him (and to piss the family off)