Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_laugh _live

How is it that when Jordan is at home, she darts to Devon for an impromptu staycation (had it been planned we would have known about it to convince us that she's a good mum). This is despite the countless moans of spending most of her time alone and never with her darling sugardaddy. So basically, when they do have a chance for family time, she disappears to spend it with her mum who didn't even come to her unmissable 30th!

All a bit suss to me? Let's hope the Banjo clan have knocked some sense into Jordan... 👀

Reactions: 11

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Fran put on her stories that Diversity have done 20 and there’s 58 to go. Jeezus….I think Nay will need to be sedated by the end of the tour if she’s going to keep flipping her lid.
Imagine driving approx 4/5 hours down to Devon, dumping the kids and driving 4/5 hours back. The cost alone, the unnecessaryness of it!

Esme

VIP Member
Why? Why stick the tablet in front of Mimi when the shops are SO good for toddlers? My daughter loves looking around, pointing things out that she knows the name of even if we aren’t buying it, looking at people, watching how it works in a shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
05336494-ACB5-4386-B916-B90C13461BAC.png

• Sad

Jelly_b

VIP Member
just seen jordan’s story with naomi and rose, please tell me they haven’t dumped them poor kids with a babysitter again whilst she goes and hangs out with everyone else’s kids🥴
I was thinking the same. Her kids won’t be there they go to bed at 6 😂 why make a big deal about Jordan being away, he’s home every 5 minutes!!

4fourHon

I think Jordan's yo yo dieting has made him really insecure with his appearance and therefore he really thinks he's on to a winner with fake teeth, fake hair and fake boob'd Nay Nay. Mix in two 'oopsies' and she's got him wrapped around her fake nailed finger!

Rebby123

VIP Member
If I was Jordan reading this I’d be so pissed off!

it’s also hard to feel sorry for her when she has a nanny/cleaner and gets her hair done, goes to gym, out for lunches most days during the week!!

View attachment 1105962
Oh get over yourself you ungratful cow! She knew what she was getting herself into before having kids and she likes the money. So insensitive to giving everything going on in the world. She is well annoyed at him isn't she 😂

What the actual fuck does she look like? Who is she influencing dressing like that? I’ll tell you who absolutely no one 🤣

• Haha

Meee123

Doesn’t the Maid of honor/ brides maid normally sort out outfits or sashes and stuff for the bride/hen group? I actually feel sorry for her that she’s doing it all herself, arranging her whole hendo herself because no one cares enough to do it for her. It’s quite tragic to watch

• Heart
Her MILs 60th birthday and she can’t even be bothered to wish her a happy birthday, very strange! Plus Jordan posted about naomi and his mom a few mins apart and she’s liked her own post and commented and nothing on danielles. Says it all really! Someone commented ash’s post of his mom and fran saying ‘fran is a super mom she does it all and never moans’ 🤣 blatantly about nay

• Haha

DoesntMatter99

It is a bit weird, i mean if you wanna go bra free i really don't care. But to a family friendly show so obviously there will be kids an also you partners (your future) family. im sure her mother an brother in law don't wanna see her nipples an the rest of diversity. Can't imagine she'd be too pleased if one of the diversity girls was walking around in a top like that infront of Jord all the time. Basically a rat has more class than her🤷🏻‍♀️🙃 Nay Nay just couldn't stand having to look after the kids on her own for the weekend could she

Jkop

Most people work all week, having no time to themselves, and still look forward to the weekend when they can spend quality time with their kids, still having no time to themselves.

This vile cow spends all week avoiding her kids then ‘dreading the weekend’ as she’s on her own for a few hours, AKA the nanny needs a day off to spend time with her own family.

I see the meds aren’t working Naomi, you’re still the most selfish and self absorbed shit spinner on Instagram 🤢 I can’t even bear to watch your stories anymore, and I hope someone close to you gives you a good shake before it’s too late.

How about get an actual job, then you might appreciate there’s more to life than ugly accessories with expensive price tags… just a thought.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
Those stories last night were embarrassing as fuck.
How she can even talk about a third baby blows my mind.

4fourHon

The thing is Jordan doesn't seem to get pissed off?! He actually thinks she's Mum of the year!! She doesn't have to worry about money, has a nanny, cleaner etc. and does actually see him and have him around on his days off?! She constantly has a pity party for one when her life is far far from tough!!

Loopy83

VIP Member
Nay stop showing other people's kids on your Instagram that thousands of people see!
Seriously have you not heard of safeguarding. Some children are notnsafe to be shown on the Internet. There could be a child at the resort who has been adopted and can't be shown incase the birth family see.
Turn on your brain!
So dangerous

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I don't know why but I couldn't find this thread for ages!
Does anyone else think I stupid that Jordan presents either eat well/shop well for less, considering neither him or nay eat well, definitely not for less! And the same with shopping!

• Heart