Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her health visitor honestly said that his speech is fine, I’d be getting a new health visitor

Reactions: 7
If her health visitor honestly said that his speech is fine, I’d be getting a new health visitor
I found health visitors an absolute waste of time when I had my daughter. I thought they were meant to know things and be knowledgable 🤷🏼‍♀️ I certainly wouldn’t approach my HV for any advice, I’d go straight to a speech therapist if Cass was mine.

But silly us we forget all the health care professionals say how advanced and amazing Cass is. Remember the dentist said his teeth were perfect when we can all see they’re far from it

Reactions: 6
Why do parents always buy hot tubs and use them as swimming pools? I swear it’s not safe for under 5s to go into a hot tub?

Reactions: 2
Now she’s working on the pronunciation of words with the youngest - wrong child nay nay it’s the eldest that needs it!

What was that all about ‘I’m on a personal journey of healing’ … stop mentioning it on your Insta and get on with it. Can’t help but feel she is exaggerating and it’s not a ‘trauma’ in the usual sense of the word (hope I’m wrong!) … but she did say their trip to London for toys was for a ‘good cause’!

Reactions: 2
She’s neglected to mention that health visitors weren’t doing any visiting last year, Cass’ 2 year review will have been done over the phone. My son’s was very basic and he wasn’t seen or spoken to, we only discussed things that I brought up!

Reactions: 5
I bet she was manically scribbling down notes from here last night to make sure she didn't miss any questions she needed to make up and send to herself 🙄

I wish I had the time and energy to map all of this out, post it and tag every single one of her sheep so they can do dot to dot on her constant lies and crap! She even lied about her height ffs 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was gonna say his nashers won’t matter now! He’ll get a full set of horse teeth for his 18th 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting chippy for The kids…..why can’t she just make them some Sandwiches

Reactions: 8
shock another takeaway delivery! do they just eat takeaways day in day out?
Yep, pretty much! But it’s ok, Jordan is presenting the new series of ‘Eat Well for Less’ so they can use their lifestyle as a great example to others… 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Never known a parent give their kids so much takeways 😩 make them ham sandwiches xo

Never known a parent give their kids so much takeways 😩 make them ham sandwiches xo
Who doesn’t love a chippy/takeaway but it’s all the damn time - their poor tummies!

They could’ve done a teddy bears picnic. Little sandwiches, crisps, fruit, sausage rolls, salad bits and dip. Mine love nothing more than a little picnic style lunch and it’s bloody easy too!

Oh my god, I can’t cope with it. I despise it when adults hold their children to ransom especially when it concerns a child’s body. So to hear “I’ll give you a doughnut if you kiss me”. Disgusting. What is that teaching Mimi about consent? What if a fully grown male said that to her, is that okay too?
I empower my daughter to say no - if she doesn’t want to hug people then it’s her body, her choice and I will not force her to do so even if that person is a grandparent or close relative. It makes me shudder to see and hear it, and being joked about. 🤬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.