Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t seriously have given the kids dominos for tea again?! Is she for real? She’s vile

Reactions: 2
Isn't jordan working on some TV show about weight loss? I just looked and it's due to air this year and is called 'lose weight like me', after apparently losing 7 stone 🤥 what's even more funny is how the daily fail article I found says how jordan is ALL about being healthy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice she’s gone quiet on Mimis baby ballet since she took her out for being ‘excitable’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That person can’t be serious! Must be as deluded as her 😂

Reactions: 1
Hahahahah….that comment is hilarious. Clearly someone without kids, or sense, or eyes! Probably Nay huns other account so she can big herself up

fran and Ashley have been together years! Well before they became famous!

I can’t see the comment? So hopefully deleted for you 👍🏻

Just came on here to say.. of all the places it’s understandable to have erect nipples, you’d have thought a cold paddling pool would be one 😂

• Haha
Do you know she doesn’t even follow Jordan’s mom and I’m sure her sister 🙈

King and queen of parents like wtf gonna start leaving my kids for 364 days a year then be awarded a Grammy for my parenting 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Post a picture, Jordan reposts, Nay Nay reposts the repost…. These two need to get lives away from the gram it’s so sad
You wouldn’t think they had two kids to look after with all that free time on their hands would you

Reactions: 4
Post a picture, Jordan reposts, Nay Nay reposts the repost…. These two need to get lives away from the gram it’s so sad
this is just so pathetic. They need to get a life 🤣 it screams insecurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.