Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this their third dominoes this week? Surely all that fat and sugar and salt and fat isn’t good for toddlers constantly? Yeah maybe once a week as a treat but this is a bit excessive.

Reactions: 8
I think she talks about the bond with the kids negatively to justify her behaviour!

It obviously makes her feel better about constantly leaving! Such crappy parents!

Reactions: 3
Thing is she has made such a big deal about Mimis birth, she says she wanted the ‘perfect’ birth like she had with Cass, and a planned C section meant she couldn’t bond with Mimi. Now I don’t like to say about someone’s mental state but I find it quite ridiculous what she’s said. There are so many women who’d dream for a baby, however they got one, women who struggle daily to fall pregnant and keep a baby, those on an adoption list waiting, those who have lost children. But Naomi who ‘accidentally’ fell pregnant both times to two very healthy lovely babies struggled as she had to have a safely planned c section? Sorry I just can’t fathom how she can make that such a big deal. There are women who nearly die in childbirth, I know someone who didn’t get to see their baby be born as they were put to sleep to save their life and their babies life, they never moan about it, just say ‘we were so lucky we are both now healthy’- Naomi is just a ‘poor me’ character and if she doesn’t get what she wants she’ll have a moan about it and make it dramatic.
totally agree with this, I was put to sleep to have my daughter and she came out not breathing, I wasn’t allowed to see her for 7 hours once I had woke up. I would do anything to been able to see her born💔

• Heart
  • Sad
So glad I've found this thread...
Seriously who does she think she is?
You've had babies with the crap one from diversity-hardly makes you an influencer hun.
Also money cant buy class she looks a mess-way she is spending that money won't last long anyways

Reactions: 11
So so conscious about the sun with sun cream but then feeds them domino's again!!

So many of us have sadly had horrific pregnancies or birth and yet we're not using that as an excuse. We have our tears in private, get it off our chest and keep going for our children.

I'm no perfect mum by any stretch but jeez she makes me look like an angel!

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she's trolling us 🤣 the 'I'm so happy' face', the dominos, the sudden getting in the pool with her kid for the first time after we said how she never joins in. The 'I'm so happy' post is HILARIOUS, who you trying to convince naynay? Us or yourself?

The constant posing is so cringe, I'm all for body positivity but she literally eye fucks herself.
Her kids are gonna turn into a dominos soon as naynay is too lazy to rustle up a sandwich for the kids like she did for herself this morning. twit.

• Haha
And i
I honestly think she's trolling us 🤣 the 'I'm so happy' face', the dominos, the sudden getting in the pool with her kid for the first time after we said how she never joins in. The 'I'm so happy' post is HILARIOUS, who you trying to convince naynay? Us or yourself?

The constant posing is so cringe, I'm all for body positivity but she literally eye fucks herself.
Her kids are gonna turn into a dominos soon as naynay is too lazy to rustle up a sandwich for the kids like she did for herself this morning. twit.
I’m pretty sure that looked like a sausage sandwich this morning too! She eats so unhealthy and seems happy enough to flaunt it!!

Reactions: 2
We all know she put hot water in that pool and got in for 5 seconds for a boomerang and then jumped out 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s clearly blazing how where they are - how about a picnic, some little sandwiches, sausage rolls, salad, crisps and fruit? My toddler loves nothing more than having a picnic on the grass.

Her neighbours must be having a right laugh at how much tit food gets delivered to their house!

Reactions: 6
I bet the domino’s call handler recognises her voice by now! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
seen that perri and his girlfriend have been over at Ashley and fran's today. Nay never seems to mix with the diversity lot. she always comes across as the odd one out to me, even when she's with her huns!

seen that perri and his girlfriend have been over at Ashley and fran's today. Nay never seems to mix with the diversity lot. she always comes across as the odd one out to me, even when she's with her huns!
No one likes her. They all know she’s a fame bleep & was waiting in Sugar slut for someone stupid enough to take her home

• Haha
Ashley went for morals over anything else. Although I do think fran is very pretty and just normal!

Anyone else find that photo she's posted weird. I'd never pose in a bikini with my son like that 👀 also find it odd his bro does like photos like that.......

• Heart
I googled Jordan yesterday and I am shooketh how skinny he was even in 2019 compared to now. How can they not realise how damaging their diet is?

I really love Fran. She’s so naturally pretty and normal, just like Laura (perri’s gf). Poor nay probably feels a right tit next to them, quite literally.

That pool photo was nothing more than an excuse for her to pose like she’s in zoo again, and next to her child too. No wonder her follower demographic is old men 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.