Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people are blessed with good metabolism, some order and insta copious amounts of food pictures to try and cover their eating disorders, some just snort even more of Colombians finest to burn it off...🤷‍♀️ who knows which naynay really is, chances are she eats duck all of it and just let's it get binned, we all have seen how she is happy to bin the contents of her cupboards because she felt like a clear out 😏

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget the editing and good angles... Jordan’s vids show off her true figure
Yes this! I’ve started to notice in other peoples stories and photos, she certainly doesn’t look as slim as she portrays herself on her own posts. If she’s unhappy with her weight, she really needs to sort her diet otherwise all these PT sessions are useless against the calories she’s consuming non stop.

Anybody notice how annoyed her maid of honour looked when she was doing that chocolate bomb story 🤣 absolutely dead.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that comment someone put on her picture it said something about how many days a week does your nanny woek 😂 she must have deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jordan is also massively overweight. I don’t know how he manages to dance

Reactions: 7
He’s not actually an amazing dancer, he can just move in a certain way. The reason diversity got big is because no one had ever really seen that style of dance before, but not all of them are great. Ashley is the brains and choreographer really. Jordan’s just sort of gone off that.

Jordan is also massively overweight. I don’t know how he manages to dance

Reactions: 8
I think we should say what we like about imoan and jordan. They’re a pair of idiots, however, Diversity’s BLM dance brought more attention to Black Lives Matter and That’s only a good thing, I don’t think it’s for a financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just didn’t like it at all. I felt it wasn’t an appropriate time or place for the performance. I don’t think it was for financial gain though. They used a platform I just didn’t think it was the right one.
I think we should say what we like about imoan and jordan. They’re a pair of idiots, however, Diversity’s BLM dance brought more attention to Black Lives Matter and That’s only a good thing, I don’t think it’s for a financial gain.

I just didn’t like it at all. I felt it wasn’t an appropriate time or place for the performance. I don’t think it was for financial gain though. They used a platform I just didn’t think it was the right one.
Why what was it about sorry I refuse to watch Jordan cannot stand him 🤣

Missed the kids and only away for 1 night? No 2 whole days and 1 night that clearly shows didn't even put them tho bed yesterday.a whole weekend away from your toddlers nice

Reactions: 3
Trolls she’s been reading again ‘someone said we’ve only known each other 5 minutes’

It was about BLM and it started by showing about George Floyd. But it was Britain’s Got Talent semi final, I just didn’t think the right place to do it and was to make a statement, it was really complained about.

Why what was it about sorry I refuse to watch Jordan cannot stand him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Missed the kids and only away for 1 night? No 2 whole days and 1 night that clearly shows didn't even put them tho bed yesterday.a whole weekend away from your toddlers nice
It made me laugh the way she said their children would know about Black Lives Matter…think they should actually focus on their children knowing who their parents are first!! I’m sure she’ll be mincing about today with the children to get all the “fans” fawning over what a great mum she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It made me laugh the way she said their children would know about Black Lives Matter…think they should actually focus on their children knowing who their parents are first!! I’m sure she’ll be mincing about today with the children to get all the “fans” fawning over what a great mum she is 🙄
Watching the kids destroy their nursery from her position on the sofa with the mandatory trip to a park complete with photo shoot ✅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.