Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking to him how I would talk to a child I didn’t know, not my son, it seems so awkward and forced

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure my 3 year old niece has more intelligent conversations with her barbies than nay has ever had with cass. I feel really sorry for him :(

Pretty sure my 3 year old niece has more intelligent conversations with her barbies than nay has ever had with cass. I feel really sorry for him :(
He just looked startled in the garden. How can she not see?? I wonder if the nanny had been doing bedtime and nay just nabbed him suddenly as he just seems confused. He literally has no speech, development wise he’s probably more like Mimi’s age. I wonder if he won’t attend prep school because he just won’t keep up with the others?

Reactions: 1
Wow his speech seems so babyish compared to other kids his age I know, my little girl turns 3 in the summer and she speaks so much clearer compared to him. It’s so sad she’s probably never had proper conversations with him she just interacts with them through Instagram and filming them constantly!

Reactions: 3
His speech is so bad for his age, surely she’s had checks with health visitors and they’ve picked that up. Can’t remember when the last check is, is it 2 and a half

She’s so unnatural the way she talks to Cass, all for the gram. It’s sad really, she won’t talk to him like that normally.

His speech is so bad for his age, surely she’s had checks with health visitors and they’ve picked that up. Can’t remember when the last check is, is it 2 and a half
Yes 2.5 but that would have been November and we were in lockdown. I had a telephone appointment in January for my daughters 1 year check but she was actually 18 months by then. Obviously I told the truth, but nay could either have lied about Cass, not spoken to anyone (I imagine lots of people have slipped through the net, I didn’t speak to a HV between my daughter being 4 months and 18 months old, so can you imagine a child that needed help?) or she refused HV services so they’re not involved. She claimed the dentist said Cass had perfect teeth which we can all see is bullshit so I wouldn’t put it past her not to seek help when he needs it.

Yes 2.5 but that would have been November and we were in lockdown. I had a telephone appointment in January for my daughters 1 year check but she was actually 18 months by then. Obviously I told the truth, but nay could either have lied about Cass, not spoken to anyone (I imagine lots of people have slipped through the net, I didn’t speak to a HV between my daughter being 4 months and 18 months old, so can you imagine a child that needed help?) or she refused HV services so they’re not involved. She claimed the dentist said Cass had perfect teeth which we can all see is bullshit so I wouldn’t put it past her not to seek help when he needs it.
She literally bare face lies to people who can SEE her child day in day out by her doing, so god knows what she makes out to the HV if she speaks to one!!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t someone on here mention Danielle Kober on here the other day? Today Nays wishing hun a happy birthday 🤣

I can’t believe Cass is over 3 and in a buggy still, I know some kids do stay in them longer but my boy hasn’t been in one since 2 and a half... at 3 and a half he’d laugh at me if I said sit in the buggy 🤣

Didn’t someone on here mention Danielle Kober on here the other day? Today Nays wishing hun a happy birthday 🤣

I can’t believe Cass is over 3 and in a buggy still, I know some kids do stay in them longer but my boy hasn’t been in one since 2 and a half... at 3 and a half he’d laugh at me if I said sit in the buggy 🤣
He doesn’t need it, she just doesn’t want him running around because it creates extra work for her. She has no confidence in being a mum because quite simply, she’s not bothered to do anything.

Naomi wants to heal people 😂😂😂
How would she find the time, she’s jam packed non stop busy ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe if she has some spare time she should spend it with her kids or go to some parenting classes and work on her own real issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naomi wants to heal people 😂😂😂
When will influencers give over with the whole trolls and be kind? They’re just scared they’re going to get exposed for the tit they do, and they will lose there income as everyone will realise what they’re really like😂

Reactions: 6
Can't wait for the influencer crap to go and for them all to gave to get a real job 😂😂 sitting and doing nothing for an hour. What compared to how much you normally do?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When will influencers give over with the whole trolls and be kind? They’re just scared they’re going to get exposed for the tit they do, and they will lose there income as everyone will realise what they’re really like😂
Exactly this! The ‘influencers’ contribute to mental health problems by portraying this life many can’t achieve and making it look real, it’s not real, nothing about them is real and that’s damaging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
does she even know what trolls are?! If she’s referring to comments made here then nobody forces her to come here and read them? A troll would be non stop DM’ing and commenting on her page and saying far worse things than here.

Maybe the truth hurts and that’s why she can’t deal with what’s written here. Maybe she knows the mistakes she is making with her children but is in too deep with the “influencer” life. Rather than face up to her problems and try to improve, she’d rather scream troll and claim we “need help with our sad lives”. Wouldn’t change my life for anything, especially not hers. I can see right through all these pretentious prats online and choose to be happy rather than pretending I am and doing everything for my online persona. Tattle didn’t become popular for no reason. Influencers need to be held accountable for their crappy behaviour and parenting, using their children for monetary gain rather than being their parent and protecting and treasuring them, their disregard for the rules surrounding ads and seeing as those who follow them contribute to their success and income it’s only fair to have your say. Companies don’t beg and rely on reviews from customers for no reason do they 😂

This thread has gotten busier in recent weeks and usually when someone is being unfair/too harsh, other users will say so. Never seen anyone defend nay’s crappy parenting because we’re all spot on 😂 I used to defend Jordan but can see he’s just as bad and selfish as horse teeth is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wants to heal the trolls but can't even bare to parent her own kids for more than an hour. Lolllllllll. OK hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How long can Naomis ridiculous behaviour continue? I really don’t see how she’s relatable in any way? Maybe to 20 year olds who strive for designer gear and think that way of parenting is normal and she’s ‘goals’ having a full time nanny whilst being a full time working Insta mum/hun 🤦🏼‍♀️ This thread is getting busier, maybe more people getting fed up with her ways?!

Reactions: 5
D5265F9F-6D36-42CA-BC97-817B8D63459D.png

Could’ve happily gone about my day without seeing her vagina but here we are

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.