Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are an utter disgrace. They make Gerry and Kate McCann look like parents of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
£850 for those black sandals 🤣🤣 She’ll buy anything with a designer on it won’t she 🤣 I mean I like the sandals but I don’t understand how she thinks she’s relatable by showing them off, I’ve never understood that. I have several designer items and the last thing I’d ever do is put them on Instagram, it’s just showing off!!

Reactions: 5
£850 for those black sandals 🤣🤣 She’ll buy anything with a designer on it won’t she 🤣 I mean I like the sandals but I don’t understand how she thinks she’s relatable by showing them off, I’ve never understood that. I have several designer items and the last thing I’d ever do is put them on Instagram, it’s just showing off!!
This is the girl who shows us her brushing her teeth so of course she’s gonna show us her shoes. Just wait til she starts showing us the content of her toilet 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Jeez she's been up all of a couple of hours and already we know everything but the content of the toilet. No decorum whatsoever!

Their little premier inn trip the other day was probably to see their protection dog... ambassador protection is in Devon....

Prices start at £15,000 for a protection dog. Just typical Naomi and Jord. So many dogs needing homes yet they go for a bespoke, trained dog they’ll probably give back, like the last one 😞 if they can’t be there for their kids how are they gonna be there for their dogs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Their little premier inn trip the other day was probably to see their protection dog... ambassador protection is in Devon....

Prices start at £15,000 for a protection dog. Just typical Naomi and Jord. So many dogs needing homes yet they go for a bespoke, trained dog they’ll probably give back, like the last one 😞 if they can’t be there for their kids how are they gonna be there for their dogs.
£15,000?!?!?!
And yet they could protect themselves for free, by not making it obvious where they live and when Naomi is home alone with the kids (and probably the nanny...), showing all their expensive belongings and their children virtually naked, etc etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just letting us all know about their 11 years of friendship 🤣🤣🤣

That woman looks angry all the time!

• Haha
I really don't understand why she literally documents every moment of her day, right down to brushing her teeth. Even admitting herself this morning 'I don't know why I came on here'! 😄
How sad to live your life through a lens all the time.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that before when Nay was away from the kids she would bang on about how much she missed them... not a mention no more!

So Jordan is going to the BAFTAs later, which is presumably why he’s stayed in London with her (or at least used that as an excuse for another night away). Wonder if he’ll have a plus one...

The stories have gone quiet 🤫 finally 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm intrigued to see this wedding tbh..... the save the date cards looked completely dated and old fashioned, the bridesmaid cards looked like they were straight out of the card factory........ its gonna be chav central!

Reactions: 4

I'm intrigued to see this wedding tbh..... the save the date cards looked completely dated and old fashioned, the bridesmaid cards looked like they were straight out of the card factory........ its gonna be chav central!
Bet they sell pictures of one of the trashy mags for a few £ though, naynay loves the limelight

Reactions: 6

The cards are exactly like that bleeping Christmas image all the chavs went wild for 😂
Wonder if nay’s going to the BAFTAs in a horrendous dress like she did previously that made her boobs look rock hard and stuck to her chest 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.