Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at Talisa being asked to be a bridesmaid there’s no love for Nay, it’s just ‘can’t wait to be a bridesmaid’... got me snooping, nay likes barely any of Talisa’s pictures or Mama Banjo..but Fran likes them all.... I reckon those two can’t stand her either 🤣 I think talisa did a birthday post for Cass and Nay didn’t even comment...considering she’s glued to her phone it’s surprising!!
I know someone who met her ... and she was moaning saying how she’s always on her own and has no help 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jord and Nay look made for eachother to be honest. Both not ready to be parents and both as immature as each to her.
Very surprised Frans a bridesmaid!
Jordan would have insisted, and Talisa too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fran just gives off a whoooole different vibe doesn’t she. So does Ashley. Seem like genuine family people who really value their lives and kids. I wonder what they really think of dumb and dumber.
So accurate!!! Completely agree, Fran and Talisa have been asked because Jordan has insisted plus how else would naynofriends have enough bridesmaids without them 😂 Fran looked so classy and simple in the photo, Talisa wasn’t looking. Shame about the other 4 chavs

Reactions: 4
So they go to a lovely restaurant, with a lovely menu, and she has a burger? AND a pizza? Stay classy, Nay Nay. Stay classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The twins mum looks like a moody, full of attitude wreck who's never seen a hairbrush
I was about to say that evans twins bird is scary looking!!

I’d be fuming if my partner was glued to his phone on a night out/away together

Reactions: 11
There’s something about that evans mom what’s she even insta famous for ? She grinds on me someone buy her a hairbrush before she ruins nays wedding pics

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These 2 genuinely knock me sick as parents. But you know, the kids will get taken to the local park later on just to show Instagram they do spend 5 minutes with them and then back home to the nanny and playroom. What a sad life for them kids, kids don’t remember the material things in life but they’ll remember their mummy & daddy never being around!

Reactions: 7
How much time have those children had with their parents this week? It’s ridiculous! How have none of their friends or family said anything to them!

My husband and I went to London last friday for the day and stayed in a hotel. When we were chatting we realised the last time we did something all day and over night just us 2 without the kids was March 2019! My son was born the following month and our baby girl December 2020. Of course we have been out with friends and done the odd dinner but a whole 24 hours just us two has been over two years!!! We had a great time and went home to the kids feeling refreshed! We were both sooo eager to get back to them by saturday morning we we’re on the train at 9.30am! My MIL said not to rush back but we WANTED to get back to them!! If we go out for a meal in the week we go once both kids are in bed so they don’t even notice we’ve gone and they absolutely love being with my mum. You definitely need alone time with your partner and everyone deserves a breather but when you are constantly leaving them and are happy about it, it becomes a bit sad to see 😞
Im currently on mat leave and will return to work one day a week for my own sanity but couldn’t imagine being a stay at home mum and having a daily nanny!!!!

Wedding dress shopping...another full day away from the kids no doubt! I find it so cringe that Jordan posted the pictures as well. Wonder if he took the photos.

Off wedding dress shopping today, wonder will Jordan tag along too, nothing would surprise me!

Has she recently had a boob job done or something? Making sure her nipples are prominent seems to be her new fave pose.

I’m sorry but Jordan should not be around for the wedding dress shopping. It’s so apparent she has nobody in her life who truly cares and I think it’s her own doing. Fran reposted nay’s bridesmaids stories and only added in the food she had 😂 Surely her mum would love to be there? It’s such a special thing and it would break my heart if my daughter went without me. I bet she’ll do that classic celebrity/influencer thing of posting dresses on and saying but this isn’t my actual dress 😴

Reactions: 6
Just casually posing in my tiny pjs, nips on show with an electric toothbrush...

The ‘influencer’ trend needs to stop! I don’t want my kids growing up thinking this behaviour is normal!!!

• Haha
Just casually posing in my tiny pjs, nips on show with an electric toothbrush...

The ‘influencer’ trend needs to stop! I don’t want my kids growing up thinking this behaviour is normal!!!
Me neither 🤮 I despair for all these young kids growing up thinking these twats are aspirational, money is everything or thinking you have kids and then act like you don’t have kids!

I called Nay and Jord out many moons ago about their crappy parenting most say oh but Jord works long hours so he’s even shittier then because when he finally gets time to be with the kids he doesn’t bother

I often say I feel sorry for the kids but to be honest them getting a nanny is the best thing they could ever of done for them. Someone who has time, can give them love and affection, have lots of fun without having a phone shoved in their faces is exactly how it should be. So it’s probably better that she spends minimal time with them

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.