Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 women,5 portions of chips 3 big salads and everything else,that's going to be so much wastage.i get its their money (cough jordans) and it will probably only go out of date and thrown from the take aways anyway.but its supply and demand.the take away wouldn't buy as much in if people like this greedy lot didnt order so much.
I cant stand food wastage.i compost as much as can,feed the foxes (i know people will moan at this but šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø) and do not buy excess.
Then again nay just throws food away anyways we seen that

Reactions: 4
6 women,5 portions of chips 3 big salads and everything else,that's going to be so much wastage.i get its their money (cough jordans) and it will probably only go out of date and thrown from the take aways anyway.but its supply and demand.the take away wouldn't buy as much in if people like this greedy lot didnt order so much.
I cant stand food wastage.i compost as much as can,feed the foxes (i know people will moan at this but šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø) and do not buy excess.
Then again nay just throws food away anyways we seen that
Well letā€™s not forget butter gate when she had about 3 tubs in her fridge and just said ā€˜sheā€™s so busy as a mum she didnā€™t realise how much butter she had... šŸ¤£

• Haha
Itā€™s just so vulgar the way they act around food. Do they think it shows how rich their partners are? šŸ˜“ itā€™s like in London when they were fighting over who was recording the food on the table and then the waiter brought a birthday plate out. viccy didnā€™t even say thank you, look at the waiter or her friends or smile for a photo. She instantly reached for her phone. I just donā€™t get it but then again I donā€™t act like Iā€™m 16 and buying food with my pocket money at the weekend with my mates and having to show it for the gram šŸ˜‚

@Lollypop29 The thing I find ironic about the butter is she canā€™t even check her fridge before getting food in. She claimed she had no food for the kids the other day and had to order pizza but then the next day made herself some chicken bowl with veg in. Sheā€™s so full of tit.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s just so vulgar the way they act around food. Do they think it shows how rich their partners are? šŸ˜“ itā€™s like in London when they were fighting over who was recording the food on the table and then the waiter brought a birthday plate out. viccy didnā€™t even say thank you, look at the waiter or her friends or smile for a photo. She instantly reached for her phone. I just donā€™t get it but then again I donā€™t act like Iā€™m 16 and buying food with my pocket money at the weekend with my mates and having to show it for the gram šŸ˜‚

@Lollypop29 The thing I find ironic about the butter is she canā€™t even check her fridge before getting food in. She claimed she had no food for the kids the other day and had to order pizza but then the next day made herself some chicken bowl with veg in. Sheā€™s so full of tit.
I know it literally takes 30 seconds to check your fridge and freezer before doing the online shop, but NayNay probably has the list saved and just orders it all again.
Buying her 3 and 2 year old a take away pizza because she had no food in is utter rubbish. She just canā€™t be bothered to cook for them, the nanny normally does it. Sheā€™s just ultimate lazy mum.

Reactions: 3
Is this a lewkkk or no? Definitely no hun šŸ˜‚ her speech is ridiculous, howā€™s her son supposed to speak properly when his around that moron

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its as all cass seems to eat is jam sandwiches she shows.do you think she tries other food? Or just gives in? Its disgusting wastage
O yes butters in the fridge šŸ˜‚or doing the cupboards out there were tins and full packets she said she was throwing as kids had touched all etc but a food bank could of had them

Put a bra on you dutty mare. Last thing everyone needs is your nipples in their faces when theyā€™re trying to eat their dinner

• Heart
I definitely think the food issues with Cass are from her. She hasnā€™t exactly been a good role model and shown him different foods. A lot of my daughters favourite things are things we eat regularly. I appreciate children can prefer certain things but theyā€™re learning and need to explore different textures and flavours. When my daughter sees us eating something sheā€™s unsure of she will always try it, sheā€™s not keen on sandwiches but we just keep trying and slowly she is starting to take a bite. Itā€™s almost like curiosity and wanting to be like us plus we eat our meals together as a family. I remember nay went to an Annabel karmel weaning event (my daughter is mimiā€™s age so I was following loads of weaning pages at the time) so youā€™d think sheā€™d have an idea seeing as she went to a master class šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Put a bra on you dutty mare. Last thing everyone needs is your nipples in their faces when theyā€™re trying to eat their dinner
Literally came on to say ā€˜hiā€™ to nays nips šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I love that theyā€™re having such a good time theyā€™re constantly on their phones! Oh wait sorry! Forgot Insta is a 24/7 job!!!

well done ā€˜hunā€™ for spreading your germs to 5 other mums! Surprised by jayde to be fair! I thought she was sensible!
After how ill sheā€™s been this week I canā€™t believe how many people sheā€™s seen šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
And only now admitting defeat! Iā€™d be fuming if I was her friends, but I guess they knew she was ill. If she lost her voice why bother having people round? I lost my voice last week (I wasnā€™t poorly at all, so weird) and avoided seeing people. Sheā€™s unbelievable

And only now admitting defeat! Iā€™d be fuming if I was her friends, but I guess they knew she was ill. If she lost her voice why bother having people round? I lost my voice last week (I wasnā€™t poorly at all, so weird) and avoided seeing people. Sheā€™s unbelievable
I suppose admitting defeat at the weekend so ā€˜Jordā€™ has to deal with the kids

No I am done šŸ˜‚ the day his finally off and they could spend the day as a family sheā€™s going back to bed. Sheā€™ll do absolutely anything to be away from the kids... if I was Jordan I would be livid. Sheā€™s had days where the nanny is there to lay in bed to get better but sheā€™s been prancing around at the gym then having her girls round. Just when you think this girl couldnā€™t get anymore selfish!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ok Iā€™m starting to think thereā€™s something really not right here. Last week when her parents were there she spent the day in bed ill- didnā€™t have to be with the kids. The other day, the nanny and Jordanā€™s dad take the kids out because she says sheā€™s not well...Last night has a ā€˜essex mums nightā€™- is perfectly fine for the gram, but today, is going back to bed, and Jordan can have the kids. Sheā€™s coming across so badly on her page and Iā€™m sure there will be lots of people not tattlers thinking wtf?! Itā€™s not normal her behaviour.

Reactions: 14
The bird is a bleeping joke!
Jordan jump now before she suffocates you!
take the kids and RUN!
She doesnā€™t deserve the title mother!

I hope all her Essex mums get ill! The deserve it for being bleeping planks

Her face here šŸ˜± itā€™s not a ā€œlewkā€. She looks like sheā€™s melting šŸ˜‚
Canā€™t even say Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s palming the kids off and staying in bed. Any normal parent would power through and then have a nap later when the children do but not nay nay. Couldnā€™t possibly be present for a few hours. All sheā€™s interested in is her besties, the gym, food and herself. Jordan and the kids are at the bottom of the list.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think her management need a word with her....the behaviour this week has been appalling. How can anyone think it's ok?

Reactions: 7
Two of them brought their babies along for the germ sharing event! At this point I generally think something isnā€™t right with her. She has said numerous times she hasnā€™t felt well and sheā€™s had loads of time to ā€˜sleepā€™ it off. Sheā€™s got a full time nanny.

Reactions: 6
Beautiful day and she's in bed...... there is not a sniffle in the world that would keep me in bed on a day like today. And I say sniffle cos she clearly has nothing worse or she wouldn't have been up to her usual antics all week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.