Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow cass speech is horrendous and I don’t just mean for his age, his teeth are far from perfect I’m a D/A so nay has had a sore throat but been out mixing (today’s the only day she’s stayed home) mimi went to kiss her and she kind of pulled her head away she has no love towards that child at all

Reactions: 3
Jordan's posted a photo of his dad and added a caption saying every week he takes Cass to football and both kids are obsessed with him. Can't believe she still maintains she has "no help" 🙄

Reactions: 8
Jordan's posted a photo of his dad and added a caption saying every week he takes Cass to football and both kids are obsessed with him. Can't believe she still maintains she has "no help" 🙄
I think it’s quite rude to jords dad that she makes out she has no help from anyone when she clearly does! She should be more appreciative.

Reactions: 6
Cass’s speech is so bad! Surely she knows that?! Why’s she not taking the dummy off him!

I honestly think she is just genuinely thick? Like she doesn’t seem to be aware of her poor girl being ill, the risk of general germs flying around, and a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
She just moans about every single thing and so boastful of Jordan’s money and their lifestyle 🙄

Her, and the kids diets are atrocious. Pizza....a whole one....between them? Really? I bet those kids wouldn’t know a vegetable if it jumped up and kissed them on the mouth!
Cass’ speech is awful for a child his age. Trouble is, because he doesn’t go to nursery and health visitors aren’t doing home visits or face to face contact at the moment, no one has picked up on it. He’ll need speech therapy for sure, get rid of that bloody dummy for a start! I’d like to think the Nanny will be helping with this and his speech, cos twit face certainly won’t be.
Also, illness in the house sooo bad that she was considering taking Mimi to A&E, but I know, let’s invite people round.
Honestly, she is something else. She really makes my toes curl.

Reactions: 5
I can’t decide who I’m more shocked by Naomi who’s ill but having people over or her head mate with a tiny little one going round risking bringing it back into her home?

It also makes me question if head Nay is actually ill or just a drama queen whinging witch

Reactions: 4
I can’t decide who I’m more shocked by Naomi who’s ill but having people over or her head mate with a tiny little one going round risking bringing it back into her home?

It also makes me question if head Nay is actually ill or just a drama queen whinging witch
My exact thoughts! Another poor little baby with a brainless head for a mother. Her baby was born in January, so 4 months old ish. I just cannot 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

I don’t think nay cares about Covid. She hasn’t mentioned it (other than when it was lockdown, couldn’t abandon her children and had absolutely “no help”). I’m flabbergasted she thinks eating all this tit is going to help her weight. No point working out to just sit on your arse eating crap. Is it any wonder the children don’t eat properly when their role model doesn’t eat properly either.

Toddlers don't care if a pizza is from a takeaway or chucked in the oven, they don't know the difference, the only reason naynay ordered them dominos is because she's too lazy to chuck the oven on and throw something inside, because she's had such a hard day having to look after her own children...admitting she hadn't brushed her own teeth, or even the kids until 3pm 🤯🤢 she brings a whole new level of lazy to the table

I'm not mother of the year, far from it, but I'd never order takeout for my child when ill. It's not rocket science that our bodies need either plain food when un well, and as much nutrition as possible. Bet she's not even offered the poor child a nice cold orange juice for a smidge of vit c.

She's clueless and selfish.

She’s definitely someone who doesn’t think covid exists or they’ll catch it. Mimi has had a fever and now has been up in the night coughing, why isn’t she getting them tested? Because it means the whole house would have to isolate that’s why and Jordan couldn’t be off at awards shows and radio presenting and she couldn’t have her huns over for take away. This actually infuriates me. It probably is just a cold, but what if it’s not?! For the sake of a day or two in isolation I’d rather do my bit to keep people safe!!

Attachments

• Angry
I’m surprised Kiss aren’t more concerned that Jordan is clearly working when members of his household are showing clear signs of Covid?

I do wonder if she's doing it for attention now...we know she reads here, and this mornings 'cold or something..' is fishing imo! She LOVES the attention, good or bad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.