Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really doubt she’s done a test. She has been captured multiple times not wearing a mask when she should so I really don’t think she’s bothered about being careful or thinking of others.

She also let Mimi be held by the Ariel at that birthday party and didn’t step in at gymnastics when the guy with Cass had his mask beneath his nose 🙄 personally they are things that would make me uncomfortable and I wouldn’t allow my child to be in such close proximity to someone at this current time. But that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
She’s comes across as so false in her personality like nothings genuine with her and yeah I’d be fuming about someone handling my kids when they don’t even wear their mask properly!

Reactions: 1
‘I don’t like to sit back and do nothing’...

She must be so busy filling her days, she doesn’t clean, work or look after her children... so PT sessions (on her sons birthday), lunches out and shopping fills the time.

Reactions: 3
But she did nothing yesterday. She was in bed all day. I’d have to be physically unable to get out of my bed to miss time with my children, let alone my parents who I hadn’t seen in months.

She’s so self centered and self obsessed. I’ve had a few weeks of feeling unwell every day, but I’ve still looked after my daughter, played with her, taken her out to the park, made all the food, cleaned etc. It’s irrelevant how I feel when my daughter just loves spending time with me and nothing beats that.

“I’m not one of those people that can do nothing” OMG is she for real??!! 😂😂

• Haha
Anytime I've felt unwell, I still get up and crack on, and even when I do sit down for 5 mins, my last thought is to take a selfie and tell people how poorly I am. She's pathetic. Not much younger than me but behaving like a teenager.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t have been that ill, getting her lashes done AGAIN! And going out tonight 🙄

• Haha
She is vile- ‘I’ll send you £20 go get your nails done’- fair enough trolling is bad but why doesn’t she just ignore it! Her replies are always so full of herself!!

She is vile- ‘I’ll send you £20 go get your nails done’- fair enough trolling is bad but why doesn’t she just ignore it! Her replies are always so full of herself!!
She’s a right bleep isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

The second someone says anything these influencers don’t agree with, dislike or isn’t licking their hole... TROLL! She goes on about here’s £20 to have your nails done and fill your empty heart with happiness, but she’s so quick to bite and harp on about being happy. She’s vile.

Absolutely dead “I’m doing a day in the life of me, I’ll show you my little routine with the babies” if you mean little by doing the absolute minimum and then handing them over to the nanny ASAP then what thrilling content for the little hun followers 🙄

She’s out tonight. Millions of posing photos pending to be made into a carousel grid post followed by sharing every single photo from the carousel on her stories. Riveting.

Reactions: 2
So unwell she couldn't get out of bed but is out tonight. Her poor parents must know the game she's playing, but then I guess they'll ignore it just to value the time they have with the grandkids!!!

Those lashes are shite. Too big for her eyes!

And that jaw..... gurning away! I'm sure its getting worse!

Reactions: 7
A day in the life 😂😂😂😂 she gonna show thr nanny and cleaner doing all the work while she goes to the gym and out for lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going to treat the nanny to day off so she can do a day of ‘parenting’ because I’m not sure how many people can relate to a live in nanny, cleaner and a day out which has to involve at least one semi responsible adult because she’s yet to master taking her children out on her own. But at least she doesn’t have any wrinkles and her heart isn’t empty

Reactions: 5
That sums up just how shallow she is with the '£20 for your nails' she genuinely thinks anyone who has an issue with her must be poor financially and jealous of her spending 😂I'm calling bullshit on the wrinkles comments, she just wanted an excuse to shout she is being trolled and to show off more of her face 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New here!

Surely shes been reading through cos this whole Day in the life of Shite is just too coincidental no?

She needs to grow tf up and ruining her face with those god awful lashes (dont get me started on the teeth)

I'd be intrigued by the day in the life stuff...... but only if it included the nanny. So we can see just how lazy she really is

New here!

Surely shes been reading through cos this whole Day in the life of Shite is just too coincidental no?

She needs to grow tf up and ruining her face with those god awful lashes (dont get me started on the teeth)
She definitely reads here - several times a day. She frequently says/does things that directly relate to our comments. She’s ridiculous.

She is the laziest person I’ve ever heard of. She will have to create things to go in her “a day in the life of” montage because she has no genuine content for it. Everything she does is for ease for her, whether it’s her 3 year old still taking naps or being stuffed in a high chair or whether it’s making the nanny cover all bases of everyday motherhood. Yes it’s hard work, Christ, we KNOW being a mum is equal parts wonderful and difficult but it doesn’t change the fact that she chose to bring those children into the world and she made them a promise to do what’s right for them, not her.

If she was a single mum in a council house in receipt of benefits and constantly uploading videos which prove how little interaction she has with her children, social services would be sniffing round

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.