Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait until they get this new house. I’m predicting an entire army of staff 😂
Cleaner (7 deep cleans per week)
Nanny (day care and the school run)
Live-in au pair (for bedtimes and overnight)
Maid
Butler
PA
Content assistant/editor
Gardener (to maintain the plastic plants)
Personal chef
Chauffeur

And she’ll still moan...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cleaner (7 deep cleans per week)
Nanny (day care and the school run)
Live-in au pair (for bedtimes and overnight)
Maid
Butler
PA
Content assistant/editor
Gardener (to maintain the plastic plants)
Personal chef
Chauffeur

And she’ll still moan...
You forgot...
Wedding production team

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she can’t just do something with her children without filming their every move!

Reactions: 7
She’s broken a nail and now can’t do anything....what did she do before??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what happened to her hiring a content creator, as she was SO busy... 🤣 hardly looks like she has had much to create lately!

• Haha
You can still use your phone and that’s all you do, so don’t worry yourself hun over your broken nail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed papa banjo was at the gymnastics. I reckon he helps her loads but shes been careful not to show him because of restrictions. So she has a nanny 4 days a week AND papa and still complains 🤯 why on earth would Jordan think adding a guard dog and a 3rd baby is a good idea? Girl can’t cope now.

Is she for real moaning about her nail yes its painful to rip off but to point cant do anything o give over

Not seen Karen's in ages? Erm you bought a car for mum not that long ago and you had their dog there a while back you and Jordan both put on stories

Jordans family especially dad spends alot time with them so how can she say no support

Do you think their new house is near her parents

Reactions: 8
Don’t her parents live in Cornwall? I doubt they’d ever move that far because of Jordan’s work. I’d assume they’re staying in a similar area. I also wonder whether her parents are coming down as the big secret she’s sharing this week will be moving day on Friday?

Reactions: 3
Cass woke up from His nap two hours ago hug looks like he still has a pull up on 🤔

Cass woke up from His nap two hours ago hug looks like he still has a pull up on 🤔
And she put him in a high chair, the lad is 3! I know I sound like I should be on mumsnet but jeez give the kid some independence and stop treating him like a baby, esp as 'prep school' is coming...

And she put him in a high chair, the lad is 3! I know I sound like I should be on mumsnet but jeez give the kid some independence and stop treating him like a baby, esp as 'prep school' is coming...
I was horrified to see he’s in a highchair! My daughter is only Mimi’s age so she’s still in a highchair but I’d been thinking she’ll probably be done with it by the end of this year so by 2.5? Just seems a little unnecessary for Cass.

Reactions: 3
Who puts a 3 year old in a high chair?! Let that child grow up!! Surely they’re old enough for a small table or outside a picnic rug?!

Reactions: 2
She can’t even run and jump with her son without her phone in her hand 🙄 and utterly ridiculous that he’s 3 and in a high chair outside! surely all that Bally money could go on a couple of plastic chairs for her kids.

It is not appropriate to always show that poor boy just in pants. Put some flipping trousers on him. Or better still teach him to out them on himself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.