Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer bod pending then eating a cake!? Why go to the gym then!? What a waste of time that was! Just don’t eat the cake!

Reactions: 6
She works out purely to get away from the kids. Then has the junk food to show off how hun can eat loads and stay slim

Reactions: 7
She’s at the park, queue 500 videos of the kids because it’s the first time she’s been with them
All Week.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised her trainer lets her work out in those shoes. When you’re lifting you need to have your feet grounded. Bare foot, socks or flat trainers.

Reactions: 4
So both filming for the gram at the same time..... those poor kids. Just put the ruddy phones down and interact with your children!

Reactions: 5
Huns tired so off to bed. She’s been working really hard this weekend, you know the 24 hour a day 7 days a week job she talks about... oh wait 🤣

• Haha
I’ve never had them so maybe I’m not right to comment but those bloody eyelashes! It’s like going to bed with a full face of makeup on each night how doesn’t she feel a bit grubby

I wonder why jordan goes to church alone?
It’s like if it’s not for her or about her she doesn’t do anything!!

makes an absolute mockery of a traditional chapel
Wedding!!!
if she was that bothered about being wed in a chapel she’d go church! AND god forbid, take the kids! They might learn some discipline there 🙄

Victoria benns dress? WTAF 🤦🏼‍♀️
another horrible chav outfit lol

Reactions: 8
I wonder why jordan goes to church alone?
It’s like if it’s not for her or about her she doesn’t do anything!!

makes an absolute mockery of a traditional chapel
Wedding!!!
if she was that bothered about being wed in a chapel she’d go church! AND god forbid, take the kids! They might learn some discipline there 🙄

Victoria benns dress? WTAF 🤦🏼‍♀️
another horrible chav outfit lol
I'm not a church goer, but I thought both man and woman has to attend in order to be married there. Or is she just sneaking in for the few times she would have to go to get past the rule?! If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I thought both had to attend 😕

And seriously what is up with the forcing of naps and then bed for what, 6? 6.30?! That really really rattles me!!!! Those kids have no real stimulation, are passed from pillar to post and yet still she expects them to sleep so early!

I’ve never had them so maybe I’m not right to comment but those bloody eyelashes! It’s like going to bed with a full face of makeup on each night how doesn’t she feel a bit grubby
I have them,I have a little brush and a special soap to wash them with

Reactions: 1
I'm not a church goer, but I thought both man and woman has to attend in order to be married there. Or is she just sneaking in for the few times she would have to go to get past the rule?! If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I thought both had to attend 😕

And seriously what is up with the forcing of naps and then bed for what, 6? 6.30?! That really really rattles me!!!! Those kids have no real stimulation, are passed from pillar to post and yet still she expects them to sleep so early!
Yeah you defo have to attend for banns to be read, closer to the wedding date!
but if church is his thing, you’d think she’d embrace his culture! But she’s so selfish!

@Twinkletoes26 she will likely need to attend. I think if you aren’t a regular, most ask for 6 months of attending their services. As @Pipsqueak12 there will also be the reading of the banns. I got married in my childhood church, so they were read there 3 sundays and also at my parish church (closest to our house). It’s actually really lovely and the amount of people at the service who afterwards came to wish us well etc. I also think she’s a selfish twerp for not going along with Jordan. It’s something important to him and I think the children should be involved. If one of them started to make noise she could at least take them out and leave the other one with Jordan. I couldn’t imagine not caring about my husbands religion or hobbies but Neigh is so self obsessed, we shouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 11
@Twinkletoes26 she will likely need to attend. I think if you aren’t a regular, most ask for 6 months of attending their services. As @Pipsqueak12 there will also be the reading of the banns. I got married in my childhood church, so they were read there 3 sundays and also at my parish church (closest to our house). It’s actually really lovely and the amount of people at the service who afterwards came to wish us well etc. I also think she’s a selfish twerp for not going along with Jordan. It’s something important to him and I think the children should be involved. If one of them started to make noise she could at least take them out and leave the other one with Jordan. I couldn’t imagine not caring about my husbands religion or hobbies but Neigh is so self obsessed, we shouldn’t be surprised.
It's probably his only time to escape her, without her getting crappy about it. He might not be at church, might be sat in his car having a few hours peace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Positive quote and sayings from the most “neggy” person ever…. Just cos you write it down, Naynay, doesn’t mean it’s true 🙄

• Haha
I have them,I have a little brush and a special soap to wash them with
I have friends that have them done too, didn’t mean to sound like I’m digging at people being grim with lashes. Hers are just huge and she never looks any different makeup done/fresh and clean for bed! I’d personally hate it. But my fussing over how I look 24/7 and orange fake tan days are well and truly over so I’m not with the trends anymore. Not like Naomi 😂

I have friends that have them done too, didn’t mean to sound like I’m digging at people being grim with lashes. Hers are just huge and she never looks any different makeup done/fresh and clean for bed! I’d personally hate it. But my fussing over how I look 24/7 and orange fake tan days are well and truly over so I’m not with the trends anymore. Not like Naomi 😂
I'm sure she admitted before that she doesn't brush them enough and the lash woman 'tells her off', so I'm sure he wouldn't wash them if she isn't brushing them, surely a brush would be after the wash to separate them 🤔 cue her brushing her lashes today 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
O I know :) I just meant thats what you get,well any good bloody lash tech would give that
I'm over all that too just lashes as behind my strong glasses I have piggy eyes lol 😆 plus who can deal with make up with masks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.