Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever think to realise that her kids play up for her EVERY time she’s with them because they’re literally screaming for her attention?! Because she’s never with them? 🙃 happens every time I’ve ever left my kids for long shifts etc, literally have them the next day and they’re little ....well you get what I’m getting at 🥴🤣

Reactions: 8
She's barely with her kids, one day off of lunching and going to the gym and she's already moaning?!

I've been trying to decide who grates on me more. Imoan or another fellow Essex based "influencer" that's popped up, but I think Naomi is edging ahead 😬

Reactions: 4
It really irritates me when people don’t try to understand their child. They just want your time, attention and love, not being dragged around. Maybe if she put a little effort into being a mother, she’d understand her children more and their needs because they don’t understand and can’t explain it yet. @Ka83 is the other “influencer” like imoan? 🤣

Oh my, seriously?!! No words.
Bet she thinks thats a really relatable post aswell. No, no its not.
Mums who melt down because its too much dont have a full time nanny and cleaner 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She can't cope today, because she is used to someone else parenting for her. I doubt the kids have plotted against her, probably just can't work out where the nanny is all of a sudden as it's probably their routine! So she's crying to jordan that she can't cope with her one day of parenting 😳she needs someone to tell her to woman the duck up and crack on with the life SHE chose by having them babies

And this is the person who constantly drops hints about baby no 3 but can’t do a single day with the 2 she already has? Ok hun, would love to see you with 3 plus the massive dog you’re getting 😂

Reactions: 1
What the fudge! My 2 year old tries to go upside down like that but i stop him as its dangerous for his neck! Seriously she could really injure herself if you arent supporting her delicate neck. Ahhhhhh

Reactions: 2
That woman infuriates me, her child is literally balancing on her neck and instead of supervising it she’s recording it.

One day without the nanny and she can’t cope. I’m actually in shock. So basically what she means is she’s actually had to parent today instead of lunches, lashes, PT and stennys. Those children look so sweet as well, full of life, why doesn’t she just enjoy them!

Reactions: 6
Going by the tag of Evans mummy she werent even alone with them all day probably took ten shopping
Its been nice rake them to park tire them out not in play room million toys overwhelmed and bored

She can't cope today, because she is used to someone else parenting for her. I doubt the kids have plotted against her, probably just can't work out where the nanny is all of a sudden as it's probably their routine! So she's crying to jordan that she can't cope with her one day of parenting 😳she needs someone to tell her to woman the duck up and crack on with the life SHE chose by having them babies
She's got such a privileged life and doesn't appreciate it. She's got the opportunity to be with her babies but doesn't bother. Why does jordan put up with it ffs. Little girls playing house.

Reactions: 5
Going by the tag of Evans mummy she werent even alone with them all day probably took ten shopping
Its been nice rake them to park tire them out not in play room million toys overwhelmed and bored
Yep looks like they took them to Lakeside - no wonder they play up for her!

Also, latest post confirms that the same mate she was out with today was at their place on Cass’ birthday 👀 Nay Nay in the same outfit as the post with Cass and Jordan, and the chairs behind her in the kitchen where they have been moved to allow for the balloons/display 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That woman infuriates me, her child is literally balancing on her neck and instead of supervising it she’s recording it.

One day without the nanny and she can’t cope. I’m actually in shock. So basically what she means is she’s actually had to parent today instead of lunches, lashes, PT and stennys. Those children look so sweet as well, full of life, why doesn’t she just enjoy them!
It set my teeth on edge.

Did anyone notice Cass playing in the shopping centre with soaking wet pants

Thread suggestion:
With a dummy in the mouth and a nappy on the bum, Naomi is the laziest mum!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Urgh ffs. The photo was clearly from the bday weekend. So just how many families did they have in their house.
I'd love to report them.

So on a day it was tipping it down with rain Nay Nay and Jord all break the rules again... because they’re better than everyone else right?

And that’s the second time in a week or so those kids have been taken to lakeside... why would you take your 3 year old shopping?! I don’t get it, take them to a park, the numerous farms and walks near them? Money is no object she could go anywhere with those kids, she chooses lakeside- there must be so many mums seeing her posts like 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
I hope the nanny is a long time lurker here🤣

Nay hasn’t cared for the guidelines in place regarding Covid for a while. Breaking the rules to see family and friends, getting her lashes down all through lockdown, having people inside the house, not wearing a mask multiple times in recent weeks (both times at the salon for stennies and at legoland), bet she didn’t have a mask on at lakeside. She’s the reason young mums get a bad rep, imagine letting your child wet himself and just leaving him, disgusting, letting the children run riot at the centre, I at least stay close to my child and pull her out of peoples way at the park. You know the green place with fresh air that children love? Run off some steam and don’t “throw a tantrum” because you’re doing something for them.

Imagine letting your child put their muddy feet on the door and then do dangerous acrobatics on their head/neck and just being on your phone. Why didn’t Mimi have shoes on for outside, guarantee nay was sat inside while they were outside. Can you imagine just leaving your child outside to play and not even having them in your vision? What if someone hopped the fence and snatched Mimi? What if Mimi stood on something sharp or tripped and fell smashing her front teeth. What if she got tangled on something or fell off a chair?

Has anyone else seen a comment on that latest grid photo saying she should make a collection with In The Style?! And her reply saying it's in her 5 year plan 😂
No hun, no thank you.

• Haha
O I was right
So predictable
How can you not want to spend the day with your children alone
Honestly I love going out i also loved taking my girl everywhere with me including shops even when that age and out with my friends and other mum friends but I also spent days with just her time with her
I at the time was working 4 days a week so the 1 day I had her just us I spent all day doing things the park arts and craft planning the things nay nay gets the nanny to do.
And talking about a third child bloody joke.
Id laugh though if happened right before her wedding and it screws the dress and plans up
Letting mimi put dirty feet all iver the door when they are moving is disgusting
And must of been alone as their garden is all decking and fake grass so where the mud is she has climbed to which you would stop well id hope you'd stop it a normal caring mother would
That post the picture of cass at gymnastics as a baby,saying they see Jordans dad everyday
But I thought shes never had support...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.