Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate nay nay for managing all those videos and not once capturing the nanny! Not on your Nelly did she take those kids to the beach without her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SEssex2608

I found her last story really uncomfortable to watch. There’s just something wrong with putting a camera to your baby’s face when they’ve just injured themselves badly. The fact she thinks this is okay is worrying.

dlevan

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m a bigger cunt than she is but anybody that has a traditional church or ‘chapel’ wedding and they’ve had kids/sex/ out of wedlock... what’s the point?!? 🤣

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
i just don’t think motherhood comes naturally to her. I fully believe Jordan is a great father, you can see how animated the children are around him, they’re always next to him, playing or eating. The night Cass had his terror it was Jordan that ended up sleeping next to him but I bet nay was saying just ignore him and going back to sleep herself. She just comes across very cold. She has hinted at things in her past and I’d say she has trauma from her own childhood that affects how she is.

I think jordan does everything he can to be a great parent and I think she’s spun a line to him - she initially said they got their nanny because she was struggling, mentioned her mental health and how she’d had sepsis etc. Yet clearly they got their nanny so she can do as she pleases like she isn’t a mother. She’s only interested in herself. There are mums who would give their arm to stay at home with their children but she actively chooses to spend as much time away from them as possible. I don’t think Jordan dares say anything as she’d have a breakdown. She had one day with them and put online she was calling Jordan crying that she couldn’t cope - whether she thought it was funny, I’d be quite alarmed if my friend did that. It’s ok to have challenging and difficult days, but it feels and comes across differently when she says it because she says it whenever she has them alone. I think she loves the weekends because Jordan takes over and she’s off the hook. He doesn’t see her parenting to know what’s really going on, he’s not often home and when he is, he’s taking control. She thinks hinting about a 3rd baby is funny - she just really needs to focus on the two she has.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Bally’s to the gym again...

Is it me or does her hair actually look worse since having it done? Gym all morning then lashes, another hard working day for Nay Nay.

What annoys me if you have people like little Azaylia Cains Mummy on her page saying she feels so guilty for having her hair done and spending some time looking after herself, when in reality, she really needs it with what they have/ are going through then you get someone like Naomi constantly going off and doing it but saying she gets the guilt? I really doubt she feels mum guilt.

Last edited:

Esme

VIP Member
I just can’t with the outfit and the matching bag with nobody Viccy benn. The hair is god awful. I feel like I’m back in school with these immature bimbos.

She’s just unbelievable. Two days without the children (no stories of them so she clearly didn’t spend any time with them). Another morning away from them for the gym. She honestly gives off such vibes she hates her children 🥺

Any other weekend she’s made Jordan get up with the children as she needs her sleep but not this weekend when she’s been out and now going to the gym 🤯 how does he put up with her? She’s an absolute tool let alone a joke, she treats him like an idiot. And he’s an idiot for letting her. She has nothing going for her. She’s disgusting, her personality makes her ugly and her lack of parenting seriously does my head in. But remember guys, she stood him 3 times because she clearly didn’t think he was anything special until she realised he was in diversity and he had money 🥴

• Heart

Twinkletoes26

Notice her absolute silence about Jordan being the masked dancer....... that's not normal for her. Is she having a tantrum he never told her?! Maybe annoyed he was first out as a pro dancer..... annoyed his fee may go down for being voted off first 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

keytotruth

VIP Member
Im not a mum police type person but Why would you let your toddler age children so far away and behind you on a beach when they could potentially fall without noticing /thinking they'll stand back up and swallow water yes wouldn't drown but could make sick.and looking into phone not at them it could be more swallowed etc
I get cant be that close to them constantly but next to a sea I wouldn't be eye fucking myself id be enjoying my children making them safe

Attachments

Lollypop29

VIP Member
A proper ‘hun’ night tonight where they’ll all take pics of their food and pouts, repost them then repost the repost... saying how much they love each other and how they all deserve a night off.

Also, she’s either really not living in the real world or trolling tattle 🤣 huns rushed off her feet all the time!

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Come on now, nay had them ALL day yesterday. We simply cannot expect her to have them at home again today. She needs a break, poor mite couldn’t even boil some pasta and veg for their dinner she had to order a pizza. She’s not had a full nights sleep and Jordan was out last night. There is no way she could possibly do anymore so best to just palm them off to other people so she has some time to herself. Don’t forget this is the same mother who completely ignored Mimi last time she was poorly and didn’t wake up, she didn’t think til mid morning she should check on her and found her so poorly she was rushed to hospital.

I’ve honestly never known a “mother” like it. Despite the whole could it be Covid, why on earth send Mimi to a park to pick up more germs when she’s already poorly. Is a visit to the duck pond not suitable for fresh air? Or a walk around the block? Exploring the woods on their doorstep away from other people?!
If you ever have a friend who feels like a bad mum, just watch nay’s stories and you’ll realise you cannot get be any worse than her 😂

• Haha

Twinkletoes26

She's clearly put him to bed all of 2 hrs after face planting the floor 👀👀👀

Sorry, I may be a worrier but never in my life would I put my child to bed so soon after whacking his face like that

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
They all guessed him…. Hilarious. Bet she’s fuming!!!!

Jordan said Ashley knew but Ashley puts this on insta!? They’re all a bunch of liars!!
I thought this too! My guess is that Ash knew, but didn’t actually watch the show and so had no idea Jordan confessed to having told him. Probably ought to get your stories straight before you lie, lads!!

• Haha

noobie123

I can’t imagine nays outfits will be laughed at, at the school. Because let’s be honest she won’t be seen, it will be the nanny doing the school run 🙈

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Nanny’s working the late shift then. I just don’t get it. If she knew they were going out tonight, why go sit along in nandos today, will she literally do anything to avoid being with her kids?!