Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
The nanny defo starts before 9!!!

help me out here! 6.13 cass was up (if not before) and still got a dummy in at 8.26 whilst doing an activity!
she put the times on her stories!

no one gives a shit if your kid has a dummy or not but don’t talk about him not having it because it gives you content! It’s a blantent fucking lie!

Reactions: 10

Lollypop29

VIP Member
It’s massive insecurity, Nay tags Jordan in her selfies 🤣 if she were a dog she’d pee on him to mark her territory... if he wasn’t in diversity she wouldn’t look twice at him

• Haha

Qwerty13

Can’t believe shes just sat there and moaned about mimi at a ballet class and then goes on to say oh shes not been well?! If shes not been well why are you taking her to a ballet class

piebarm

That woman infuriates me, her child is literally balancing on her neck and instead of supervising it she’s recording it.

One day without the nanny and she can’t cope. I’m actually in shock. So basically what she means is she’s actually had to parent today instead of lunches, lashes, PT and stennys. Those children look so sweet as well, full of life, why doesn’t she just enjoy them!
It set my teeth on edge.

Did anyone notice Cass playing in the shopping centre with soaking wet pants

Thread suggestion:
With a dummy in the mouth and a nappy on the bum, Naomi is the laziest mum!

Last edited:

piebarm

The amount of money they waste with the nanny, cleaner and Naomi constantly eating out is ridiculous
And surely they can’t be THAT rich? Okay, Jordan is in a well known dance troupe but he doesn’t seem to be offered (or successful in being offered) the same TV opportunities that Ashley does. How much can he realistically be bringing in by dancing? I don’t doubt that they’re comfortable but I can’t see him continuing to dance long term (age, ability, supply and demand etc) so they can’t go on like this, spending £50+ a day minimum on food. It’s not maintainable.

Thread suggestion:

Naomi’s desperate to hang on to her manny. That’s why the kids are brought up by the nanny! 🤣

Last edited:

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
I'll never understand the logic behind showing your child's injuries online, its like she is fishing for trolls to comment. She films his tantrums, his accidents, his bath times...is nothing sacred?

keytotruth

VIP Member
Jordan from diversity "hun"
Major covidiot
Spends more time away from her kids than with
The nanny basically brings them up
Makes the most unnatural "content"
Her time with kids is either dressing in designer clothes to meet other z listers in parks or taking a nearly 2 and 3 year old shopping
Talking about child number 3 for content though advertises "natural cycle contracption"
All she does is moan and say no neggy vibes
Cannot read the room
Still waiting on this new protection dog
Moving soon hopefully doesn't show off so much that gives away her location and child's safety

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Definitely, I really think Jordan is just as bad, clearly panders to her, the way he bangs on about what an amazing mum she is when actually it’s their nanny doing the hard work... and also you’d think he’s been away all week so his first thought is take neigh out for ‘date night’ not go home and put his kids to bed or have a family dinner with them, they both have their priorities so wrong.

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
if Jordan's been working away surely he's want to get home to see the kids but no, moany arse has to come 1st. really don't understand how she gets away with all her shit

B00123

She’s proper trolling us now with her mates coming over and saying it’s nice to sit down for a change 🤣🤣 she reads here 💯

• Wow

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Just wait until they get this new house. I’m predicting an entire army of staff 😂
Cleaner (7 deep cleans per week)
Nanny (day care and the school run)
Live-in au pair (for bedtimes and overnight)
Maid
Butler
PA
Content assistant/editor
Gardener (to maintain the plastic plants)
Personal chef
Chauffeur

And she’ll still moan...

• Haha

Twinkletoes26

I have to admit, I did laugh at mimi in the puddle simply because I remember my son doing the same. He did a full on vicar of Dibly in the park and I almost died laughing (whilst pulling him up within a split second I may add). BUT, I sure as hell didn't leave him in there to film it like she's just done. Jordan seemed more worried about getting mud on his outfit than getting her out. And considering the next few slides she's dried off quite a bit it looks like they kept her there for a fair while....... its nowhere near as warm out there today for that, esp when you see the thick tracksuits they're both in! I dashed mine to my mums (who lived closer) to chuck him straight in the shower rather than leave him in rank park mud!!

And poor cass speech...... mimi speaks far more clearly. She needs to get him some speech therapy. With their money you'd think she'd do it now rather than wait for nursery!

As for her outfit..... she looks a twat. Her nails look like those of a child. She's a born twat.

To me it looks like they could have had a nice family day........ so why the need for phones the whole time. Put them away, take the odd photo and just enjoy! But oh no, gotta let the gram know everything 🙄🙄🙄

Loopy83

VIP Member
I never stop...... Apart from when getting my hair, nails, lashes done oh or when going out for coffee, lunch. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Someone asked about the close age gap and how she copes.....err she doesn’t cope that’s why they virtually have a live in nanny. The way she says the nanny means she can do things like go for lunch or to the gym, like it’s a couple of times a month not everyday 😂 and as for saying she works alongside the nanny and does the housework/washing, she clearly forgot she’s said they have a cleaner. These are tasks normal people manage perfectly fine around jobs AND children.

I think her q&as just come across bitchy and arrogant, looking down on her pauper followers. The bit she said about influencers and how if you were offered to work from home and get paid you’d jump at it, but implying it’s only for special people. Wouldn’t want to be an influencer, sell my soul, integrity, privacy and family for a couple £££s. No thanks love, you can keep your shitty life and horse teeth.

And as for saying the nanny does their meals and bathes them, as I said previously was obvious as she’s never there...hi nay nay 🤭
Couldn’t possibly have the children being cared for by their own mother. But apparently wants more children. Gotta keep the nanny in a job and all that 😂

Esme

VIP Member
@Lollypop29 I completely agree. I had a traumatic birth and horrific recovery. It hasn’t stood in my way of bonding, like you say women go through much much worse. There are mums who are separated from their baby due to complications, surgery, their baby is in an incubator etc and they still manage to bond or establish breastfeeding. I know several mums who’s babies were premature and in NICU for weeks/months and they’ve still bonded. I think if nay does have any issues from Mimi’s birth she could easily get help or counselling. She could afford to go private if she wanted. There is literally nothing standing in her way.

This is someone who left their 4 month old to go on holiday with their first born, who left their baby regularly to cry in a gym crèche with strangers, who then left their baby again to go away with their partner, someone who very regularly leaves her children at home with the nanny while she behaves like someone who isn’t a mum. Yes we all need time to be ourselves, go out with friends, date nights but she is doing it almost every day every single week. It’s almost like she’ll find any reason to be away from them. I’m sure if she dedicated more time to them than living for the gram, the bond would be there. All children want is your time and attention.

Sending love to all the strong mamas on here 💕💕💕

• Heart

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
That sums up just how shallow she is with the '£20 for your nails' she genuinely thinks anyone who has an issue with her must be poor financially and jealous of her spending 😂I'm calling bullshit on the wrinkles comments, she just wanted an excuse to shout she is being trolled and to show off more of her face 🥴

• Haha

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Imagine her posh prep school mums seeing her dressed as Kevin or Perry?! Pahahaha!!! Honestly, I am fast going off Jordan as well. The clip of him in the background pushing Cass on the swing glued to his phone.
No wonder the children’s speech is so bad, not only do they constantly have dummies in, they can’t see Mummy and Daddy’s mouths during communication as there’s always a phone stuck between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9