Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that outfit? Honestly chavs eat your heart out. Looks like it’s from a market stall. Just because she’s got a dior necklace and prada bag, she still looks cheap af.
Oh and her hair is down...thought she was soooo insecure about it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We know what she does in a day! She documents it every bleeping day!
She has pts and eats out 🥱

she looks mega trashy!!! So much nice stuff it at the minute!
Her hair looks greasy and those blonde strips make me think or mortisha adams from the adams family lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We know what she does in a day! She documents it every bleeping day!
She has pts and eats out 🥱

she looks mega trashy!!! So much nice stuff it at the minute!
Her hair looks greasy and those blonde strips make me think or mortisha adams from the adams family lol
I’ve thought the exact same about her hair it looks awful why would you just have two blond strips at the front 😂
Also her outfit choices are laughable, she (jord) may have lots of money but money doesn’t buy you class and she looks like trash

Reactions: 2
Hun doesn’t wear a bra out so she can show off her fake boob nips.
Fake hair, teeth, boobs, tacky designer gear and 5 or so photos of her posing in front of her house. They were uploaded before she even went out. How self absorbed can you actually get?! I’m sure all the little hun followers aren’t that interested and it could wait.

Reactions: 5
Didn't blow dry her hair with extensions the number one rule is do not let them dry naturally and brush as you dry as they matt and ruin and also the wet weight will pull on the bonds ands your own hair

4 out for dinner only tag z lister wife Victoria benn

Parents haven't seen for months so all day in bed,next day hour lashes then out most evening,then will spend today with them and claim family weekend then when they go home cry miss them.well 2 days of them here you werent around

O to be a mum and spend a whole day in bed ill

Reactions: 6
I remember girls having blonde strips at the front of their hair in the 90s. It was a crap look then and even worse now!
Each to their own but that outfit is hideous. Firstly it doesn't bloody fit her and second just looks basic chav.

So the last few days, nay got a day off when the parents arrived cos let's face it, they would have done everything after not seeing them. They she gets a day in bed. Then she gets her lashes done, then she's out on the town, now she's up at the gym.......... its no wonder she finds mum life hard, those kids aren't gonna listen to someone who flits in and out like she does!

Reactions: 7
She’s so embarrassing filming herself in the mirror at the gym. I can’t watch!

Last edited:
She thinks she’s amazing doesn’t she 🤣 for someone who claims ‘anxiety, shyness, scared to post selfie’s...’ she’s really got some confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t with the outfit and the matching bag with nobody Viccy benn. The hair is god awful. I feel like I’m back in school with these immature bimbos.

She’s just unbelievable. Two days without the children (no stories of them so she clearly didn’t spend any time with them). Another morning away from them for the gym. She honestly gives off such vibes she hates her children 🥺

Any other weekend she’s made Jordan get up with the children as she needs her sleep but not this weekend when she’s been out and now going to the gym 🤯 how does he put up with her? She’s an absolute tool let alone a joke, she treats him like an idiot. And he’s an idiot for letting her. She has nothing going for her. She’s disgusting, her personality makes her ugly and her lack of parenting seriously does my head in. But remember guys, she stood him 3 times because she clearly didn’t think he was anything special until she realised he was in diversity and he had money 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure how to read jordan.
He does seem like a genuinely nice bloke and can't say I've read much bad about him. I cant get if he's too nice/stupid to say anything, or if he really is just so nice he really doesn't realise what she's doing to manipulate everything.
He's been stupid with lockdowm, no denying it, but I have to say, when he's not working and with his kids, they clearly adore him.

I'm now trying to organise lunch with a friend. And to avoid palming my son onto anyone, we're currently looking at 19 June. That means on the next couple of weekends he's with me, I can dedicate my time to him. The others in between are busy with genuine housey errands of deliveries/putting furniture together/dump run etc (all the grown up crap) and after that, I may just get a lunch with a mate. She seriously has no clue how to parent.

I dont begrudge anyone a cleaner, or a nanny, but not when those employees are used to absolutely everything. Those people are supposed to compliment the role of a mum/dad, not take over.

I know a few people now who have managed to get their kids into nurseries part way through the year. Why doesn't she do the same. To me it seems like her kids are always waiting. Just at home, shoved in a playroom until the nanny comes along. It's so very sad. I'd kill to turn back time and have my son that young again, no matter how tough it's been at times, nothing beats being with your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tell me you absolutely love yourself without telling me you love yourself 😂

I think we are going to have a day of Neigh and her new bestie just sharing the same pic all day😂
How sad and vain have you got to be to have a picture taken like that with your friend cos you have best sides. I’d never have a picture with my best friend like that 😂 then again they’ve been friends 5 minutes... so self absorbed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her eye bleeping herself in the gym, she’s the same age as me got two kids the same age as well I just find her so cringe to watch 😂
That video where she put back home with the babies she couldn’t look more disinterested in them!
I actually quite like Jordan I think he comes across well, I wonder if he still feels like he’s punching with her which is why he keeps her around. He’s deffo not punching 😂

I just can’t with the outfit and the matching bag with nobody Viccy benn. The hair is god awful. I feel like I’m back in school with these immature bimbos.

She’s just unbelievable. Two days without the children (no stories of them so she clearly didn’t spend any time with them). Another morning away from them for the gym. She honestly gives off such vibes she hates her children 🥺

Any other weekend she’s made Jordan get up with the children as she needs her sleep but not this weekend when she’s been out and now going to the gym 🤯 how does he put up with her? She’s an absolute tool let alone a joke, she treats him like an idiot. And he’s an idiot for letting her. She has nothing going for her. She’s disgusting, her personality makes her ugly and her lack of parenting seriously does my head in. But remember guys, she stood him 3 times because she clearly didn’t think he was anything special until she realised he was in diversity and he had money 🥴
I reckon he must put up with her behaviour because of deep down guilt he's away a lot (working to pay for the bloody staff on hand). She really is intolerable! I can't believe her age, mother of 2 and she totally acts like she's reliving her college/uni days. Idiot.

Her eye bleeping herself in the gym, she’s the same age as me got two kids the same age as well I just find her so cringe to watch 😂
That video where she put back home with the babies she couldn’t look more disinterested in them!
I actually quite like Jordan I think he comes across well, I wonder if he still feels like he’s punching with her which is why he keeps her around. He’s deffo not punching 😂
Totally disinterested in the little ones, and looking like she’s just babysitting until Jordan gets back so their day can actually start. I just don’t get it!
Then they nap (obviously - she needs some more ‘me time’) and she tucks into more undeclared, gifted junk food, to undo all that work in the gym. In her sweaty workout gear. How about having a shower while they sleep!?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.